Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco (15763 Views)

Sheriff Dissolves Rivers PDP Exco, Inaugurates New Exco On Monday / PDP Chairmanship: Mimiko, Fayose Disowned By South-West PDP Exco Disowned / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by anytexy: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Who is Sherrif?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by legendte(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
PDP should just ignore him. No state exco identifies with him. He can't get more than this.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by sammhi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
mamabomboy:

That is where Sheriff's judicious sagacity plays out. Sheriff tactfully avoided a convention which he might have lost, and then created a situation of uncertainty, that enabled him become the chairman till 2018. Forget what anyone says, Sheriff will still win.
you are so bigoted to reason clearly...so if some people appoint you in a temporary capacity for a define period, after the period has elapsed you will be become an authority Right?
Sheriff is burying himself...he is so short sighted....after this he will sink into oblivion and no one will deal with him further ...
Sheriff is out to destroy the party that gave him the temporary position but he has shown he is useless..who will wanna deal with such a character in the future...?
He is destroying PDP now and that is what APC want..so they are enjoying the show..but the ultimate loser will be Sheriff... Tomorrow is greater than today....

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by onyiloyi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Seems like this Sheriff guy is hell bent on destroying what's left of PDP
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by emmand2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think sheriff should go back to his cattles in borno,and live PDP alone to carry out its affairs.

He is just trying to create division in edo state PDP knowing that their is a crucial election at hand.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by anytexy: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Emmysteve:
Ali Modu Sheriff is becoming too childish

I tell you, he has soiled his name. Not a gentle man at all. He is more of a tout ..
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by ikaboy: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Our action leader
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Akinaukwa: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please i need urgent answers to this questions:
1. Who welcomed or received Ali Modu Sheriff into PDP?
2. Was there a convention at Port Harcourt despite a court order against certain positions?
3. Who were the officers elected at the convention?
4. Was there any appeal against the Court ruling extending Sheriff's tenure to 2018?
I think SAS knows what he is doing, he will definitely rest on the law to laugh last after deciminating the Party. I advise a dialogue.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by anytexy: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
sammhi:

you are so bigoted to reason clearly...so if some people appoint you in a temporary capacity for a define period, after the period has elapsed you will be become an authority Right?
Sheriff is burying himself...he is so short sighted....after this he will sink into oblivion and no one will deal with him further ...
Sheriff is out to destroy the party that gave him the temporary position but he has shown he is useless..who will wanna deal with such a character in the future...?
He is destroying PDP now and that is what APC want..so they are enjoying the show..but the ultimate loser will be Sheriff... Tomorrow is greater than today....
correct, my opinion too. Am highly diappointed in that man. Must he be chairman even when 75% don't want him including the founding fathers of the party.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Emmysteve(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
anytexy:

I tell you, he has soiled his name. Not a gentle man at all. He is more of a tout ..
he is just burying his already dead political career. Let him continue but pdp will prevail at the end.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Abodunrint: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
PDP has gone to a recession.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by smartemperor042: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
mamabomboy:
Good one. Truth be told, between the BOT PDP and NWC PDP, Ali Modu Sheriff is the most legal judicious faction. He is more interested in following the dictates of the law, than grabbing power. On the other hand, the BOT PDP is only interested in seizing power, at whatever cost.

A Zombie spotted!

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
druboon404:
I knew it ...I knew it..
Makarfi is a fulani herds men sponsor..Modu Shefiff..
Ali modu sheriff is a boko sponsor..Makarfi...
Pdp is bokoharam..Late Azazi...
You can draw your conclusion nd mke of it what you wanna

grin

Are you saying these are the two men who destroyed northern Nigeria that Buhari wants to use Niger Delta oil to rebuild ?

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by sammft99: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
SHERIF has some mischief,he was a caretaker chair for 3 months,how come he is claiming to my chair when the 3 months has elapsed..BOKO haram startegy playing out,I blame thoe who appointed him in the first place
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by sammft99: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
SHERIF has some mischief,he was a caretaker chair for 3 months,how come he is claiming to my chair when the 3 months has elapsed..BOKO haram strategy playing out,I blame thoe who appointed him in the first place
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by sammft99: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
That shows Sheriff is a very bad man and he has connection with BOKO Boys. he was appointed a caretaker chairman for 3 months and he is claiming to be chairman after 3 months have elapsed .....His mission is to destroy pdp
sammhi:

Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Change the Change
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Caseless: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Ali Modu Sheriff was never elected and three months was specified for his tenure, for which has elapsed.
ladyexcellency , I de pity you. I know how painful it is.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2016
you are a enemy of Nigeria.
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]#IStandWithSheriff[/size] cool
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by ekhai(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari wants to use sheriff to destabilize edo state election

Edo state is for pdp nothing the president can do about it

The president will course hatred for himself small time he will start looking for people to beg militants

We are watching
YOU MEAN APC IS EQUAL TO FAYOSE +WIKE+EKWEREMADU WHO BROUGHT ALI MODY SHERIFF TO HEAD PDP? JUST ASKING. BY THE WAY, WHERE IS VICE PRESIDENT FAYOSE, EKWEREMADU AND WIKE?
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by Mintek: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sheriff the greatest PDP Leader since time immemorial

Shameless propagandist. You're an impostor.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mintek:

Shameless propagandist. You're an impostor.
Impostor how? cool cool
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by dustmalik: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Akinaukwa:
Please i need urgent answers to this questions:
1. Who welcomed or received Ali Modu Sheriff into PDP?
2. Was there a convention at Port Harcourt despite a court order against certain positions?
3. Who were the officers elected at the convention?
4. Was there any appeal against the Court ruling extending Sheriff's tenure to 2018?
I think SAS knows what he is doing, he will definitely rest on the law to laugh last after deciminating the Party. I advise a dialogue.
He surely knows what he's doing. He is duly covered by the law. The rest are just acting out instead of appealing the cases he won at the courts.
Re: Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco by basadenet: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=mamabomboy post=46924645]Good one. Truth be told, between the BOT PDP and NWC PDP, Ali Modu Sheriff is the most legal judicious faction. He is more interested in following the dictates of the law, than grabbing power. On the other hand, the BOT PDP is only interested in seizing power, at whatever cost.[/quote

Which section of the construction have sited here, Mr Charge and bail lawyer. If sheriff

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Leaders Call Off Planned Meeting Amid DSS Blockade / Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee / 24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.