Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) (31807 Views)

Aregbesola & Folorunso Alakija Rocking Convocation Gown At Osun Convocation(pics / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by NovusHomo(m): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
IWO HOMOSEXLUAL (OKUNRIN TON N BA OKUNRIN LOPO)OMO OKO NI FAYOSE, AGBAAYA NI IWO 'O O DE NI ITIJU RARA, FOWO BOJU JARE KO O KO ARA E SOUN. KO O LO YA OPOLO OPONU RADA-RADA. grin grin grin

ALABO EKO

NOVUS-NEW
HOMO-MAN.

Result: NEWMAN. Ah, ha; illiterate.

The Thug remains a THIEF and a BASTARD.
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Bollinger(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2016
legendte:
Bad as he maybe, he is the only opposition in the country.
Confidence is not all about being perfect but acknowledging your imperfections while you walk with your shoulders high. Democracy is dead when there are no oppositions. Virtually all politicians have skeletons in their cupboards but we can't afford to keep a perpetual silence because of those skeletons while our democracy loses its flavour.
It is always good to disagree to agree.

For you to be the opposition, you have to have some semblance of bearing and credibility. You have to know what you are doing. The standards for leadership in Nigeria is extremely low which is why you think someone like fayose is the opposition to this government. How anyone can even think that is mind boggling to say the least. Nigerians deserve the leadership they have. 100%

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by legendte(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

For you to be the opposition, you have to have some semblance of bearing and credibility. You have to know what you are doing. The standards for leadership in Nigeria is extremely low which is why you think someone like fayose is the opposition to this government. How anyone can even think that is mind boggling to say the least. Nigerians deserve the leadership they have. 100%
Bro you have to revisit my comment. The pint of it is being opposition and not to exonerate Fayose of any alleged misconduct. That someone has a different view to your opinion doesn't make the person less sensible.
The word opposition doesn't mean that the one opposing it is always right. The gain is that it puts the ruling party on their toes or they have to double check their steps in fashioning any policy. No matter how upright Buhari might be, he is a human that is bound to take wrong steps if unchecked. I give GEJ the credit for being tolerant with the opposition and I give credit to APC team led by Lai Muhammed for giving us the strong opposition then. Was Lai always right? No. The whole drama was full of propaganda and Buhari in his usual honest way of saying things undiluted acknowledged that they said a lot of trash then. It is suicidal for everyone to agree with Buhari. The credibility of Fayose is a topic for another day. We all should be grateful for having a man who speaks out.
And I hope say you no be the type wey no dey eat rat but you dey use teeth share rat meat for kids. Anybody that hates or suffocates opposition is an enemy of the state.
My take anyway.
#WedisagreeToAgree

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Bollinger(m): 5:26am On Jun 26, 2016
legendte:

Bro you have to revisit my comment. The pint of it is being opposition and not to exonerate Fayose of any alleged misconduct. That someone has a different view to your opinion doesn't make the person less sensible.
The word opposition doesn't mean that the one opposing it is always right. The gain is that it puts the ruling party on their toes or they have to double check their steps in fashioning any policy. No matter how upright Buhari might be, he is a human that is bound to take wrong steps if unchecked. I give GEJ the credit for being tolerant with the opposition and I give credit to APC team led by Lai Muhammed for giving us the strong opposition then. Was Lai always right? No. The whole drama was full of propaganda and Buhari in his usual honest way of saying things undiluted acknowledged that they said a lot of trash then. It is suicidal for everyone to agree with Buhari. The credibility of Fayose is a topic for another day. We all should be grateful for having a man who speaks out.
And I hope say you no be the type wey no dey eat rat but you dey use teeth share rat meat for kids. Anybody that hates or suffocates opposition is an enemy of the state.
My take anyway.
#WedisagreeToAgree

There is no opposition in Nigeria. No tainted individual can be any sort of opposition. In a normal society, no one would listen to you.
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 5:38am On Jun 26, 2016
tolexy007:
Some plpp will not like this...
Don't be a coward, just name the people. If you are scared of ban let me help you out, ewedu brains (zombies), Buhari useless followers won't like this.

I am just coming back from a needless ban and not scared to go for another ban, at least for 2months. After all, no useless person here is footing my subscription bills
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

pls tell me what is not mind boggling about Aisha who has refused to visit the USA to clear her alleged indictment or for Buhari to hire 13SANs just as Sarakithief did?
whether Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu, Dickson, Fashola, Aisha etcetera are all thieves.
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by atirolu(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2016
The return of emperors

Tinubu vs obasanjo 1999- 2007

Fayose vs Buhari 2015- ?

Fayose the face of opposition
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Bollinger(m): 5:49am On Jun 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

pls tell me what is not mind boggling about Aisha who has refused to visit the USA to clear her alleged indictment or for Buhari to hire 13SANs just as Sarakithief did?
whether Fayose, Buhari, Tinubu, Dickson, Fashola, Aisha etcetera are all thieves.

I don't see how your comment relates to fayose being a credible opposition. Even if I have to play along, aisha is the wife of a sitting president and also carries a diplomatic passport. If she does go to the U.S, nothing would happen. Plus, if the allegations were true, the news media in the U.S would be buzzing like crazy. And I can tell you first hand that they are not. See why Nigerians have to be careful who they look up to and also listen to? Most Nigerians have a brain the size of peanuts which is why it is so easy to mislead them as evidenced by the quality of leadership they have, had, and will always have.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 6:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't see how your comment relates to fayose being a credible opposition. Even if I have to play along, aisha is the wife of a sitting president and also carries a diplomatic passport. If she does go to the U.S, nothing would happen. Plus, if the allegations were true, the news media in the U.S would be buzzing like crazy. And I can tell you first hand that they are not. See why Nigerians have to be careful who they look up to and also listen to? Most Nigerians have a brain the size of peanuts which is why it is so easy to mislead them as evidenced by the quality of leadership they have, had, and will always have.
misguided ewedu brain (zombies new name).

Aisha is not covered by diplomatic immunity, she is the wife of the president and the president is not a diplomat under international customary law. This is how you guys lie on social media. Immunity covers all diplomat and their family and not heads of state family.

secondly, to liberate your mind, immunity covers only crimes committed while after the be person becomes a diplomat.
Their are plethora of cases affirming that this immunity does not mean that those persons enjoy impunity for crimes that they could have perpetrated. see Democratic Republic of Congo v. Belgium (2000) by ICJ.

educate yourself more
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunity_from_prosecution_(international_law)
go down the page and see personal immunity, read it and digest same since u r bereft of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2016
Despite the persecution from duara dullard he still loved by his people....

Fayose keep shining
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by olami100(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2016
zomby:
Fayose can put on the convocation gown at the convocation ceremony of the senior advocate of Nigeria, there is no way he will escape the corruption, money laundary and election rigging allegations against him.

This is not Jonathan's administration. Fayose has stepped on a wrong toe...and I think he has finally started to realize what he is up against.
Buhari as a former military man, a fulani man and a vicious disciplinarian...I do not see how Fayose will find his way out of the mess he has landed himself.

FYI: For now, Fayose must get special permission whenever he wants to leave the country fo r anything...his troubles have just started...we will see more for the next few months.
So, he can continue to put all kinds of gown on..and enjoy himself while it lasts.
do you have evidence against him?

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Shollarh(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Biko wharris diz??
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by lastpage: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
SirREX94:
This man no send oo!

Ekiti has really 'gone to the Dogs'!

Well you can put lip-stick on a pig...... it still doesn't make it a more than a P.I.G

Fayose their Hero, Jonathan their Jesus! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by lastpage: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't see how your comment relates to fayose being a credible opposition. Even if I have to play along, aisha is the wife of a sitting president and also carries a diplomatic passport. If she does go to the U.S, nothing would happen. Plus, if the allegations were true, the news media in the U.S would be buzzing like crazy. And I can tell you first hand that they are not. See why Nigerians have to be careful who they look up to and also listen to?
Most Nigerians IPADS have a brain the size of peanuts which is why it is so easy to mislead them as evidenced by the quality of leadership they have, had, and will always have.

Despite all the glaring evidence, IPADS would alway believe what they want to believe.

They are #Wailing Wailers Incorporated!

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Bollinger(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

misguided ewedu brain (zombies new name).

Aisha is not covered by diplomatic immunity, she is the wife of the president and the president is not a diplomat under international customary law. This is how you guys lie on social media. Immunity covers all diplomat and their family and not heads of state family.

secondly, to liberate your mind, immunity covers only crimes committed while after the be person becomes a diplomat.
Their are plethora of cases affirming that this immunity does not mean that those persons enjoy impunity for crimes that they could have perpetrated. see Democratic Republic of Congo v. Belgium (2000) by ICJ.

educate yourself more
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunity_from_prosecution_(international_law)
go down the page and see personal immunity, read it and digest same since u r bereft of knowledge.

See why I always say go school una no go go. Become enlightened, na wahala. Did you even understand what you read? Firstly, she can carry a diplomatic passport. No outside nation can determine that for Nigeria. Two, no one can touch her as long as she has that immunity because doing so would defeat the purpose of diplomatic immunity. The reason why they often don't arrest people who have it is because eventually, they would leave that position and it would be easy to extradite them. You are following a m.oron who is spinning lies to you and you are on your new knees swallowing it with joy and glee. Since your standards for leadership is so low, I am not too surprised that your mind cannot grasp the concept of what we are talking about.

P.s Just woke up else I would have replied your irrational comment earlier.
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Day169: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Fayose is far greater than Awolowo
You'll easily be forgiven because of your username.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

See why I always say go school una no go go. Become enlightened, na wahala. Did you even understand what you read? Firstly, she can carry a diplomatic passport. No outside nation can determine that for Nigeria. Two, no one can touch her as long as she has that immunity because doing so would defeat the purpose of diplomatic immunity. The reason why they often don't arrest people who have it is because eventually, they would leave that position and it would be easy to extradite them. You are following a m.oron who is spinning lies to you and you are on your new knees swallowing it with joy and glee. Since your standards for leadership is so low, I am not too surprised that your mind cannot grasp the concept of what we are talking about.

P.s Just woke up else I would have replied your irrational comment earlier.
I just busted your lies about she being enjoying immunity because she is the president's wife and u r here oozing or beating about the bush. I just enlightened you that the president's wife is not entitled to immunity and you are talking about diplomatic passport. See as you gaffe, diplomatic passport for Aisha that what? what is her position? pls stop activating yo ewedu brain here, she is not entitled to Diplomatic passport until she is appointed into an office. Don't forget yo ewedu brain in chief, Buhari said she is not the first lady of Nigeria rather wife of the president
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by Bollinger(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

I just busted your lies about she being enjoying immunity because she is the president's wife and u r here oozing or beating about the bush. I just enlightened you that the president's wife is not entitled to immunity and you are talking about diplomatic passport. See as you gaffe, diplomatic passport for Aisha that what? what is her position? pls stop activating yo ewedu brain here, she is not entitled to Diplomatic passport until she is appointed into an office. Don't forget yo ewedu brain in chief, Buhari said she is not the first lady of Nigeria rather wife of the president

Mummy. For some reason there seems to be a mental blockage with you. No country can determine who possesses another country's diplomatic passport. And once you have a diplomatic passport, you have diplomatic immunity. You sure say you go primary school so? I don't expect you to think logically since fayose is your hero, but at least try.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by NovusHomo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
atirolu:
The return of emperors

Tinubu vs obasanjo 1999- 2007

Fayose vs Buhari 2015- ?

Fayose the face of opposition

Did you mean "THE FACE OF CORRUPTION"?
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by lastpage: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Bollinger:

Mummy. For some reason there seems to be a mental blockage with you. No country can determine who possesses another country's diplomatic passport. And once you have a diplomatic passport, you have diplomatic immunity. You sure say you go primary school so? I don't expect you to think logically since fayose is your hero, but at least try.

Leave that dunce alone! let 'it' continue to wallow in ignorance! undecided

The scallywag cant differentiate between "Political immunity" as enshrined in the Constitution which is restricted to the Nigerian geographical space..

...and a Diplomatic immunity which is conferred on Diplomats of a foreign country, when in a foreign land.

A country can make anyone its "Diplomat" (I did not say Ambassador!) and issue them with a Diplomatic passport.
Foreign countries respect such "diplomatic" immunity from prosecution, on a foreign soil and would just deport the "Diplomat", if they commit a
grave offence.

Lastpage!
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2016
lastpage:

The scallywag cant differentiate between "Political immunity" as enshrined in the Constitution which is restricted to the Nigerian geographical space..

...and a Diplomatic immunity which is conferred on Diplomats of a foreign country, when in a foreign land.

A country can make anyone its "Diplomat" (I did not say Ambassador!) and issue them with a Diplomatic passport.
Foreign countries respect such "diplomatic" immunity from prosecution, on a foreign soil and would just deport the "Diplomat", if they commit a
grave offence.

Lastpage!
Ask yourself a simple question as to "who'sthe dunce between the us? tell me the diplomatic immunity Aishathief/bribery is enjoying. Tell me the meaning of diplomatic immunity under Customary International Law
Re: Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) by dimieprincess(f): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2016
lastpage:

grave offence.

Lastpage!
I enjoined you to go and read DRC V. BELGIUM dunce like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.