Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo (1081 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo by AkMaxx(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
TABOO... EEWO ORISHA

A picture was taken recently when Aisha Buhari paid a visit to Oyo state to promote her women health program.

The wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha, has reportedly breached a major protocol during the recent meeting with Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo.

During the meeting, Buhari’s wife extended her hand to shake the Alaafin.

Nigerians immediately reacted to the picture that gone viral.

A common hairdresser streching hands for a shake. THANKS TO ALAAFIN OF OYO FOR SNUBBING HER.

DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS

- See more at: http://www.ak-updates.com/2016/06/taboo-see-what-buharis-wife-did-to-alaafin-of-oyo.html

Re: Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo by taiwokyle(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Her blood go just dry finish piam. Thanks baba as you no allow her die jarwe.
Re: Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo by rose54321: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is so annoying, my major issue with some Hausa's is their lack of regard and respect for other tribes traditional rulers and culture.

How can our "First Lady", be extending an handshake to someone old enough to be her father. Even if he is not a traditional ruler, respect for elders should have taught her otherwise.

The same way when Ooni of Ife visited Buhari, our president couldn't even bend.

This is so wrong, if it's the sultan of sokoto or some other Northern traditional ruler the approach would have been different.

This faction of Hausas need to learn to respect, accommodate other cultures. They should remember that your tribe (be is Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or any of the other minority groups) is only part of you, it's not all of you.

We are Nigerians and to survive as a Federal Republic we need to coexist and show regards for others.
Re: Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo by lytech1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Don't mind this fraud star!!! She is been pushed by power...

Kabiyesi,thanks for the snub
Re: Taboo: See What Aisha Buhari's Wife Did To Alaafin Of Oyo by silentachieverr(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
I see nothing wrong with a handshake. The only thing i do not support is her not being briefed about the traditions or 'do's and don'ts' of other tribes before meeting their rulers. Apart from that, a handshake is just a handshake. I don't expect the First Lady to kneel before and Alaafin.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Finds A National Crisis In Every Direction It Turns-The New York Times / 7 Nigerian Politicians Caught In Akward Situations. / When Is Buhari Starting His Niger Delta Bombardment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.