Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,657 members, 7,865,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid (1206 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Not Eat Anybody's Food In This House" / Simi Twerking With Her Mum To Mark Mother's Day [PICS+VIDEO] / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by heshyung(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Imagine your mum brought this house-help home to start working in your house but she can’t afford to pay her.

ur mum introduce her as your new house maid but have to reduce ur chop money to pay her [b][/b]deal or no deal

The only solution is to reduce your Feeding Allowance so she can be able to pay her on a monthly basis…

Would You Agree? | Deal or No Deal?

Drop your Comments.

DROP @http://keeziije.com/2016/06/25/question-day-allow-mum-reduce-food-money-just-employ-house-maid/

Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's gonna be a big deal *winks*
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by blaquemyc: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hell no. Wetin she get wey my galfren no get.
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by darkenkach(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
God forbid. Girl wea me and ma papa go still nack.
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by Evakinqz: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
As long as she's gonna offer mhe her pucci wen necessary, den who am i tu say NO..
.. undecided undecided

Her boobs is owk as ma dinner self grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by ArcFresky(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Be like witch. angry angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by Nature8(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
No deal! I love food.. smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Looks DIRTY and has Body Odour

(1) (Reply)

Checkout New Photos Of Former Nollywood Actress Regina Askia / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looks Beautiful In New Photos / Psquare,Olamide,Flavour,2Baba,D'banj Shutdown #AfricaMusicFest# Houston(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.