Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue (33144 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Pastor Ogue Dies At Burial Service, Hours To Ministering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by wiZbanky(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:
See the hausas giving their life to christ
they are not Hausa's.. they are predominantly Tiv, idoma and igede..some of the other ethnic groups in naija
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Qmerit(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
emerged01:

Pastor and Bishop performs the same role. Both positions are biblical

Bro I perfectly understand that! My point is many don't follow due process for it! Cause they re general overseers!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by saintkel(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
enigmagu1:
WHICH KIND PHOTOSHOP...NOT ALL PASTORS IN NIGERIA ARE LIARS...TODAY IN ABUJA WILL BE MORE THAN THIS....
He just left Lafia Nasarawa State

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by giddykay: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
guttentag:
photoshop
unbelieving mind...:hope u believed hell is real

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by udoh2k: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
guttentag:
photoshop

Deeper life doesn't fake crusade crowd. Have u seen d one in Lafia Nasarawa dis morning? Expect to see even more in Abuja Stadium crusade ds evening by 4pm with miracles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by kindklemz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
fineyemi:
See the hausas giving their life to christ

Wonderful, you deserve an award. Are you a Nigerian at all?Benue is not an House state,in fact,Hausa is not even spoken there. Its either you speak Tiv, Idoma or Igede.
Hope you are educated now?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by adeoyun(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
kidman96:
When will they hold crusades in Maiduguri?
They have done when the crisis was worse than now
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Istand4justice: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
dejavubobo1:
Am a Christian & I follow Christ (STRICTLY)

How do we know u follow christ and that u re not just a troll
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Hearthynukeh(f): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
He is indeed a man of God...Continue the Good work...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Damicares(f): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Love Machine:
We have so many churches in the country.Still things don't get better.These men of God only organise crusade for monetary gain.At the end,they will arrange fake miracles.
Better be careful with what you say. Don't bring the wrath of God upon your little head. Shior
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by gozmok1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Remove that SCAM, Laz. Muoka from that list before I send you e-slap now.angry

may GOD FORGIVE YOU
HE is a true man of GOD I REST MY CASE
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Damicares:
Better be careful with what you say. Don't bring the wrath of God upon your little head. Shior
You respect pastors more than God.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by brojoshua: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
It is not the crowd that matter, but first how many true and genuine christains are in that gathering for the children of the kingdom are truly not of one type of church or another, God's own one true church is not divide into sects like that of the Pharisees, Judaism or Sadducee. Second, how many people are truly saved into the kingdom of heaven there, for it is only when at least one soul is truly saved into the kingdom of God before God ( for men may be rejoicing that ten souls have been saved into His kingdom, in their crusade while none is saved into the kingdom of God before God) that there will be joy in heaven ( that is true and spiritual joy over what is true and not a lie and by the true brethren or saints) by the saints.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by orble: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
He has the Evil Spirit in him. The Evil Spirit of Jehovah (Satan).
Oh good Lord, you send ur good angels to help this soul. Amen
God bless you.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by otemanuduno: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
orble:

Oh good Lord, you send ur good angels to help this soul. Amen

God bless you.

God has committed all to the hands of nature. I know I am already blessed by nature, you don't need to tell me.

I AM OTEM, THE BRINGER OF THE TRUTH IN ALL THE HIDDEN SCROLLS.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Fabians009(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
guttentag:
photoshop
Kneel down let me pray for you. Receive sense in Jesus Name. Pls say Amen and help yourself.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by MDOLOFU: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
kidman96:
When will they hold crusades in Maiduguri?
boko haram zonal headquarters
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by dejavubobo1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Istand4justice:

How do we know u follow christ and that u re not just a troll
By the fruit U shall know dm
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by BroZeal: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirJeffry:
Remove that SCAM, Laz. Muoka from that list before I send you e-slap now.angry

God will help your life to speak evil of his servant.
Be careful
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by DedeNkem: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dumb and gullible crowd!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Damicares(f): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Love Machine:
You respect pastors more than God.
I do not respect pastors more than God, God is above all men. But you also have to respect His ministers cus He sent them and they are His representatives here on earth. You dnt even know who is fake and who is not, you're not God, so just leave that to Him. The best thing is to keep shut and avoid blashemies by saying dis pastor or that pastor is fake. Don't incur the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Igijegede: 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Praise to God
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by nwakaibeya1: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate good change with passion and pretend, they are those we call CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice and the power that be?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation because almost every one is claiming BORN AGAIN#remember #Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disrespect to God and preference for man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches? never will it be,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak.Authority has come back to the earth and because almost everyone claims to be wise and knowledgeable is reason we tell whoever to investigate this never heard before unbelievable truth&revelation #Be wise
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Istand4justice: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
dejavubobo1:

By the fruit U shall know dm

Trying to blackmail a man isn't the fruit of the spirit 1john4:1 teaches us how to know a true man of God
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by LawFight(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Qmerit:
I was so small when I started hearing his name Pst Kumuyi... till date he's still Pst Kumuyi! Why some who re less than 5yrs in the job/ministry re already self titled with Arc bishop, sun Bishop, moon Bishop, Right Bishop, General, PhD, Hon, Amb. Rev. MTN, Glo, Prof, Dr before their name etc and another reason I love pst Adeboye. These two men re my role-models. It thought me how to be calm, humble and allow people to talk about you! The major lesson about them is that most of the self titled ministers have not gotten to where these men re today, also is not by all the titles is by real calling and being influential positively! I respect you sir(s)
sir,they may not call there's elf bishop or whatever, that is not an example or template of humility.nobody as ever practice humility even 50%,only jesus christ is the humble man.can u access this men anytime u wish.men that if they visit any state they are always guided by mobile police and DSS.please lets stops deceiving ourselves.lets make jesus our template and stop hyping any man of God.thank u
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by dejavubobo1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Istand4justice:

Trying to blackmail a man isn't the fruit of the spirit 1john4:1 teaches us how to know a true man of God
Blackmail ? How ?
First are you a Christian, if Yes. Then u should know Christ gave us d power to tread upon scorpions & serpent. To access God directly tru him. Am not a slave am a son tru Christ Jesus. I don't need an intermediary (PASTOR) or (GOD OF MAN) to reach my father in heaven. & to Him we are all equal in His eyes..

If u are still blinded by meeting pastors b4 U can be saved, then my brother ur Christianity is questionable... Jesus tore d veil so dat all can be saved
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue by Istand4justice: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
dejavubobo1:

Blackmail ? How ?
First are you a Christian, if Yes. Then u should know Christ gave us d power to tread upon scorpions & serpent. To access God directly tru him. Am not a slave am a son tru Christ Jesus. I don't need an intermediary (PASTOR) or (GOD OF MAN) to reach my father in heaven. & to Him we are all equal in His eyes..

If u are still blinded by meeting pastors b4 U can be saved, then my brother ur Christianity is questionable... Jesus tore d veil so dat all can be saved

I knw that the wall of partition has been broken meaning we av direct access to God but what of others who are not yet aware of that there is nothing in pastor leading them to christ jesus disciples did it so there is nothing wrong in doing it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.