Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk (80851 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Rasque1759(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
they have targets..and they must meet those targets given...
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Richydos(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
kayalla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy we thank God
Yes boss.... Sleep nne Cox tomorrow ye might need to work more
grin
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Thobiy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ddonoflife:
na deir sellin pt b dat na
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by flexxyworld(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bollinger:

Tecno did. Whatever your agent does for you in your absence is same as if they did it in front of you because you gave them permission to act on your behalf. This is why it is important to vet anyone completely you intend on representing you. Legal stuff 101.

Yea! I understand what you mean by brand representation but you need too understand marketing/activations. I wish I had strength too go into details for you but trust me I know more on this regard than you. Thanks
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by UltraSphinx(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES are objects of mere satisfaction.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard
misogynist spotted
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Bollinger(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
flexxyworld:

Yea! I understand what you mean by brand representation but you need too understand marketing/activations. I wish I had strength too go into details for you but trust me I know more on this regard than you. Thanks

Really? So my two years as a marketing rep at BAT, and three years as an account manager at cosse bate's means nothing? Ok.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Skain(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Even if u try gimme lapdance I go still tell u make u put am for center well well, shebi na person wey get money go wan buy fone.

Nonsense...
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Same thing in asaba.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by anyicash(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Even u dance unclad, phone wey no go sale no go sale.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by demzylahot(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
these are the kind of girls that'll fracture ur something grin
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Kingcredo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
See waitin buhari change bring o! No market now na marketting lyk milo,
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Etinosajay(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
MadCow1:
If people can twerk for Jesus, why can't they twerk for Tecno.

You are a mad cow

Now you're comparing Techno with Jesus
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Azord(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Its part of advert, buh ah dunno if it makes any dif.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Make techno pay them double o
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na wa for op... what is sexual about her dance if not your mindset...

SMH undecided .. you have started seeing things again after avoiding your medication.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by khing00600: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
Mobile phone manufacturer, Tecno Mobile has employed a rather controversial marketing strategy to get the market of its product on the move.

Following in the footsteps of a Telecommunications giant, Airtel who also employed a similar marketing strategy sometimes ago, the Mobile phone maker’s marketers were seen dancing in a sexually explicit and suggestive manner in a bid to publicise the product.

See extracts From a recorded video below....

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-girls-turn-themselves-to.html

I think we need to know about something before we cone out passing judgment. Those ladies u are referring to are not Tecno staffs, they are dancers who danced for the DJ and get paid for their job. For your information not only Tecno Mobile that does it, but all other brands to so as well just to activate and advertised their new models. You can come to Computer village to see more from other Mobile companies.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by SHEAU(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jakumo:
Twerking to sell phone handsets is a welcome development, however better selectivity must be applied to the dancers, so that women with over-sized gluteus-maximus (yansh, to you ), would be required to re-apply after losing some weight.

It is not pleasant at all to be confronted with a violently twerking yansh that is so big as to pose an imminent threat to unsuspecting bystanders.
long time we read your grammar. I miss u
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by OlympioTM(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Very poor brand strategy. That gal no dey fast?
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Valenxine: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy There is notin bad, to me
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by ramalot(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Leiman100(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES are objects of mere satisfaction.
This is why I take them serious only in this regard
do you have a mother?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Eminentsaint(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Things are tough in the country. I'll say God should bless them for finding something to do and may He also bless them with good and better jobs so they don't have to be used in that manner anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
gigdfhjjhvc:
Gbese re ooh
she no dey taya
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Igbonoid: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Clairvoyant:
this ladies need Jesus...
I can see their future from here cool
Ogbeni They Better Embrace Jesus O Cuz, Even If They Dance Unclad I No Go Buy Tecno.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by ifeco4(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
ExAngel007:
shame on them
why will there be shame on them? they are just showing their skills.
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by flokii: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
makapoda:
she no dey taya

Real gbese grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by sauceEEP(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2016
angry
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by authority007: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2016
see wat money turn dem too. o ma shee oooh
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by koboko69: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2016
What is that 3rd "man" at the back Twerking? Well i like as she give them space
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by walexy14(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Twerking to sale a product is completely outside the job description for a Sales Rep ,So these ladies are just dancers to draw to people's attention and earn just commission base on the number of phones they were able to sale on the process...........

Are you tired of meager interest rates on your
regular savings account? Do you have excess
cash which you do not need now saved up
somewhere? Why not invest in the ROSABON
TREASURY NOTE , ( RTN ), and watch your
money multiply with ripple effect.
This plan is a flexible tenor-based placement that
offers highly competitive interest rates for
individuals and corporate groups. That’s not all;
you also get to determine your deposit, the tenor
of your investment plan and your form of
payment. What’s better is that you can negotiate
your desired interest rates on deposits above
N1,000,000 . For more details CALL 08036450638
or www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Jakumo:
Twerking to sell phone handsets is a welcome development, however better selectivity must be applied to the dancers, so that women with over-sized gluteus-maximus (yansh, to you ), would be required to re-apply after losing some weight.

It is not pleasant at all to be confronted with a violently twerking yansh that is so big as to pose an imminent threat to unsuspecting bystanders.

Jakumo my man! Long time!

How are the skies treating you these days.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile Female Marketers Twerk by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Jakumo:

Ur comment killed it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.