Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. (719 Views)

Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / What Is The Correct/standard Oil Gauge Mark/level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. by thegame(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dear All,

I would like to know if any seller or enthusiast in the house can advise on a portable car scanner that is reliable and efficient.

I drive a 2005 camry and the 'MAINT REQD' light and 'check engine' logo are both on. The former has been on for about three weeks while the check engine logo has been there for maybe over a year.

My mechanic usually clears the Maint Reqd light on the screen after i service the car( he has cleared it at least once when i did full servicing of the car. NB:full service to me is changing both engine and transmission oil. i use total quartz 7000 or 9000, depending on cash in hand but never classic or the immediate one above it. and i use recommended toyota t-iv transmission oil).

Now i plan on changing my oil this weekend because i have done about 3000 km or so since last service and i want to even check this error code(s) myself before he works on the car.

I'm open to anyone that runs a workshop if the car can be scanned and fully worked on this weekend and i pay for the work to be done / error to be cleared but i need someone reliable please.

Otherwise, i would love to get a scanner and work with my usual mechanic. i plan on upgrading the car soon so i will like a scanner that is compatible with modern cars, say a mercedes and/or lexus models so scanner can be used for them too.

If there is a reliable tyre gauge too, please let me know.

Kindly reply this thread or drop contact info. You may add pictures if you're selling the device(s).

Thanks
Re: Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. by ameristu: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Send me a message on whatsapp saying tire guage and auto scanner.
Re: Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. by mayor2013: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Call multi autolab on 08165520837 or 08156087872. For repairs on your cars. We also sell car scanners. Bb pin is 7BE1C522
Re: Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. by launchx431(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2016
hi, I'm Eileen .I'm auto scanner seller in China. I recommend you Launch Creader VIII, it's portable and useful for car owner and small garage .
The price is cheap also. We offer tire gauge also. My whatsapp 008618520259212

1 Like

Re: Portable Car Scanner + Tyre Gauge Required. by launchx431(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
by the way, my website www.2w-cartools.com

(1) (Reply)

Thorium Powered Vehicles – Could Run For 100 Years Without Refuelling! / Why Should Costom Officer Still Asking For Duty Papers From Old Car / Nigeria To Export 400 Locally Made Vehicles To Mali (DAILYTRUST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.