Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigeria Most 'hated' Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Most 'hated' Man (808 Views)

Poll: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man

Maurice Iwu: 14% (4 votes)
Ibrahim Babangida: 42% (12 votes)
James Ibori: 7% (2 votes)
Michael Andoaaka: 14% (4 votes)
Gen. Obasanjo: 21% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by youngies(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Most of the time when you mention the name of some Nigerians, people may hiss, swear or even curse at the very mention of these names. The reasons for these reactions are well known.

I took some time and observed that the  following 5 people are among the people that top the list IMO (not in any special order)

1. Maurice Iwu
2. Ibrahim Babangida
3. James Ibori
4. Michael Andoaaka
5. Gen. Obasanjo

Do you agree or you want to add to the list?
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by lannre(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
Why Hatred ?
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by Nezan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
who gave you that list? because there are people whose name should be on the list, and others who ought not to be on your list.
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
For me mike andooka takes the crown.
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by youngies(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2009
Nezan:

who gave you that list? because there are people whose name should be on the list, and others who ought not to be on your list.
Why question my list?
If you have other names who also evoke negative emotions that were not included in my list, then bring it on

@topic
Top on the chart for me is James Ibori
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by naso2(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2009
aisha2:

For me mike andooka takes the crown.
Seconded. At least for now.
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
Would be interesting to see who our top 5 most hated Nigerians are.

My guess and opinion is that there prolly won't be much difference.
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by adino(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Oh, what list, oh, what a lovely list. I think all of them need 10 votes from all Nigerians. Shame on them, their entire family and their negative contributions to Naija. Posterity will surely keep a date with all of them
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by biggjoe(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
@POSTER,
Why not add poll to this topic. It will yield an interesting result.

@topic,
to me, it should have been OBJ but, what has he done in 8 years that Yaradua has not done in 2 years.
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hilarious.

Why should I hate anyone? Will it make difference? Nope, of course. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Most 'hated' Man by presido1: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ibori shouldn't be on the list cuz all he did only effects people of Delta state and not Nigeria in general.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Men Of God In Nigeria, See Yar Adua. / Pres. Yar'adua Launches New Naira Notes (instead Of Attending To Us "students") / Zamfara Takes Education To Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.