Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Guy, Abeg You Carry Condom? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guy, Abeg You Carry Condom? (569 Views)

Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy, Abeg You Carry Condom? by donmayorgroup(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hahahaa...i know that header really got you! Lol!!  Well, its for the right reasons.

Before i proceed, did you know why proverbs are short and still they carry the greatest of all messages? You dont know? Well, you dont. Let me tell you.

Proverbs or parables (whatever you call it) are always short because...THEY ARE WORDS OF WISDOM. 

Now, am gonna make this short, really short.

When i was growing up, i used to think it was a crime to carry CONDOMS about. Haha..

I used to think that if the Police finds a CONDOM on you, you will probably be arrested! Lol!!

But later in life, i realised that carrying, or having a CONDOM around is and could be a LIFE SAVER!

Doo is not giving you express permission to go 'DO' Mba!

I am only saying that if you m...READ ON PLEASE >>>

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/guy-abeg-you-carry-condom.html

(1) (Reply)

how to loose weight faster / Advice On Marriage To Person Living With HIV. / Before You Kiss Your Lover Again, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.