Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. (2549 Views)

Postal Or Zip Codes Of States In Nigeria / The List Of States That Refuses To Develop / Hurricane Mathew: The Hit From The Caribbean, To The United States In Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by Yeah55(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Recently, there has been a renewed struggle for the Republic of Biafra by members of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) in Nigeria and outside the country.
Nearly 50 years after the Biafran War (July 6, 1967 – January 15, 1970) which almost destroyed the unity of Nigeria, its agitators have refused to give up the struggle.
It constituted the former Eastern region of Nigeria and was inhabited principally by Igbo (Ibo) people. Biafra has been commonly divided into four main “tribes”: the Igbos, the Ibibio-Efiks, the Ijaws and the Ogojas. If finally granted just like the South Sudan, these are the likely States that may be ceased to be in Nigeria:
Abia
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Delta
Rivers
Parts of cross River
Igbanke in Edo and
Parts of Benue state.

Source: www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/list-of-states-in-nigeria-that-biafra-agitators-want.142455/
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by PapaNnamdi: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
I am from delta state and I reject Biafra,

2 Likes

Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by fayisode(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
I am from delta state and I reject Biafra,
since you are not a true son, why wont you reject it.

1 Like

Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by feldido(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
See una life?
You think the Ijaws likes the ibo? If they did, the fight would have been worn.
Isaac Boro comes to mind.

I'm no Tribal Bigot, I love everyone and not partial, but I love speaking the truth.

Ibos are too covetous.

3 Likes

Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by okolichibuzor(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
can this dream come to reality is the question we Ibos should ask ourselves.... the reason why I asked this question is that our so called governors and De claimed representatives are against this issue... why can't they come out openly and break the spell if it is a spell.... and so many reasons behind this.
.... am watching....

1 Like

Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by okolichibuzor(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
can this dream come to reality is the question we Ibos should ask ourselves.... the reason why I noted this question is that our so called governors and De claimed representatives are against this issue... why can't they come out openly and break the spell if it is a spell.... and so many reasons behind this.
.... am watching....
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by okolichibuzor(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
can this dream come to reality is the question we Ibos should ask ourselves.... the reason why I noted this is that our so called governors and De claimed representatives in the government are against this issue... why can't they come out openly and break the spell if it is a spell.... and so many reasons behind this.
.... am watching....
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by ArcFresky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
I said it, they are just after the Oil..
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by ArcFresky(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
okolichibuzor:
can this dream come to reality is the question we Ibos should ask ourselves.... the reason why I noted this is that our so called governors and De claimed representatives in the government are against this issue... why can't they come out openly and break the spell if it is a spell.... and so many reasons behind this.
.... am watching....

my brother, your leaders are not ashamed, they are just watching and waiting....
by the time you cede, then you will see them claim they fought for it with their lives

in between, i smell another south-sudan
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by nobilis: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2016
ArcFresky:
I said it, they are just after the Oil..

So Gowon was looking for oil when he put all the afore-mentioned areas together in the old Eastern Region??
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by ArcFresky(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2016
nobilis:

So Gowon was looking for oil when he put all the afore-mentioned areas together in the old Eastern Region??

The reason for ceding, lets be honest is because you want to be your own leaders and in the broader sense autonomous control of your resources.

Good... I hope for peace, you guys are allowed to cede.
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by Yeah55(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
feldido:
See una life?
You think the Ijaws likes the ibo? If they did, the fight would have been worn.
Isaac Boro comes to mind.

I'm no Tribal Bigot, I love everyone and not partial, but I love speaking the truth.

Ibos are too covetous.
Well said.
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by nobilis: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
ArcFresky:

The reason for ceding, lets be honest is because you want to be your own leaders and in the broader sense autonomous control of your resources.

Good... I hope for peace, you guys are allowed to cede.

Seceding and secede, you mean.

What you mentioned above is not what led to the declaration of the Independence of the Republic of Biafra.

Go and read about why the Republic was declared.
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by ArcFresky(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
nobilis:

Seceding and secede, you mean.

What you mentioned above is not what led to the declaration of the Independence of the Republic of Biafra.

Go and read about why the Republic was declared.

educate me here, i want to learn....

in between... i like to call it Cede, dont mind my English, am a yoruba man
Re: List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. by nobilis: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
ArcFresky:

educate me here, i want to learn....

in between... i like to call it Cede, dont mind my English, am a yoruba man

Google is your friend, sir.
The information I give you might be very deficient.
I'm not a historian.

(1) (Reply)

Excess Selfie Is Linked To Body Image Disorder, Mental Health Problems And More / Swollen Testicles (testicular Swelling): Symptoms & Signs / Inverter Installmental Payment With Diamond Bank Plc For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.