Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? (1115 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Four Awesome Things You Never Knew Your Android Can Do / Which Good Android Can I Buy With 30 - 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
I want to buy a low budget android with strong battery and good specs.

I'm considering either Infinix hot 3 or tecno l8. Please which of the two is better? You can help suggest any good device within that price
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by kvngjesse(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
I've handled both. go for the l8
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 2:18am On Jun 26, 2016
kvngjesse:
I've handled both. go for the l8
thanks a lot bro. Just that I read someone complain of how that device isn't connected to external device. As in, it can't transfer apps and other files to external SD.
Again, the device doesn't have notification light. And even the backlight isn't serving either.

Please what is your say about this?
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by bobo65(m): 2:30am On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:
thanks a lot bro. Just that I read someone complain of how that device isn't connected to external device. As in, it can't transfer apps and other files to external SD.
Again, the device doesn't have notification light. And even the backlight isn't serving either.

Rooting ur phone will solve the app ish

And tecno phones from m series have notification on their menu button
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by jesse8048(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:

I'm considering either Infinix hot 3 or tecno l8. Please which of the two is better? You can help suggest any good device within that price

Check oukitel, bluboo and cubot on jumia. forget dis tecno and infinix.

2 Likes

Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2016
bobo65:

Rooting ur phone will solve the app ish

And tecno phones from m series have notification on their menu button
thanks bro. What about hot 3? Do you have suggestion on that?
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2016
jesse8048:

Check oukitel, bluboo and cubot on jumia. forget dis tecno and infinix.
thanks bro. Just that these brands ain't popular in Naija. Do you have their specs for us?
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by jesse8048(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:
thanks bro. Just that these brands ain't popular in Naija. Do you have their specs for us?

Check jumia, click on ur desired product, a complete specification is there. There abt 5 models of each product that fits in ur budget.
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by daphid25(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:

L8 specs beats hot 3, plus the battery is stronger.
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by kvngjesse(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:

I dnt really know bou d first pro u stated, but it doesnt have notifications light and yeah d backlight isn't serving as one. if u love phones with both notif liqhts and good batteries, you cn go for the lenovo vibe p1m-4000mah, 2gb ram 16gb rom, 1.0ghz, 5-inch,8mp back n 5mp front cam. 30k on konga.
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by bobo65(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lovelynature:
thanks bro. What about hot 3? Do you have suggestion on that?

Not really an Infinix person
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
bobo65:

Not really an Infinix person
ok bro. Seems I will consider the l8 plus. Just that rooting isn't always favourable to tecno L series
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Lovelynature(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
kvngjesse:

I dnt really know bou d first pro u stated, but it doesnt have notifications light and yeah d backlight isn't serving as one. if u love phones with both notif liqhts and good batteries, you cn go for the lenovo vibe p1m-4000mah, 2gb ram 16gb rom, 1.0ghz, 5-inch,8mp back n 5mp front cam. 30k on konga.
I mean, it doesn't copy files from internal SD to external one

Wow! This is a great device. Maybe I will consider it. Please is the battery removable? And does it copy files from internal SD to external SD?

Sorry for much questions bro
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by OLUMYWORLD(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Get the cheapest ever android phone of your choice here https:///50giFiRzFm
Or https://mobile.?u=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F1Cxx1IUSNR&h=1AQG_vMlT&s=1
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by teelaweee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lovelynature:

go for tecno L8
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by gregswagzz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
m5 mini its wat u want nd even mre
Re: Which Good Android Can I Get With 27 - 30k? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
author=Lovelynature post=46933132]I want to buy a low budget android with strong battery and good specs.

I'm considering either Infinix hot 3 or tecno l8. Please which of the two is better? You can help suggest any good device within that price[/quote]w4 all d way

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Specifications Leaked / My Infinity Note 3 Hangs / 5k To First Three People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.