Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? (467 Views)

Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by haydeey(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
It is written in the bible that God created Adam and Eve.

They both gave birth to Cain and Abel.

Cain and Abel offered sacrifice to God.
Abel's sacrifice was accepted while cain's wasn't.
So out of anger/jealousy Cain killed Abel.
God now punished Cain by making him a wanderer, and he now put a mark on him so that if anybody finds him, he/she will not kill him

So my Question is;
Who are the other people that will kill cain if they were the first people on earth?
And who did Cain get married to that brought forth the remaining generations?

I need answers please
Re: Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by DTalented(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Keep calm and worship God almighty.
If you know everything about God and creation, then God is no longer God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by ddaammyy(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Cain took one of his sisters as wife. Read the bible
Re: Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by illusion03(f): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Genesis 5v3-5 shows that after giving birth to Cain,Abel and Seth,Adam also gave birth to sons and daughters.So it is only reasonable to say Cain married one of his sisters.
Re: Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2016
The poster above haf ansa u
Re: Gods Creation: Who Got Married To Cain? by peteregwu(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2016
The Bible was a summary of Gods creation and who God is so stop looking for fault. Even you can't give account of your days in the University or secondary. School.

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Decries Non- Payment Of Salaries To Workers By State Governments / Someone Will Know The Year That Jesus Will Return / The Real Truth About Tithes Biblical Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.