Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) (2278 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Of course they won't want to post this one... #AishaBuhari keep being who you are even the Unchained M. D. cannot bring you down talk less of WAILERS!

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Shame on liars.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Eminya(f): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2016
This handshake talk never finish
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Eminya:
This handshake talk never finish
E never finish oh.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by braine(m): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Its funny how dem bloody wailers spread silly propaganda! The man is actually excited to meet her and this even looks more than a handshake!! Wailers fail to have some sense.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by princefunmmy(m): 1:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Looks like Dem wan chop knuckles
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Colourful scene.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Who is Aisha and why is she in the news.

Common fulani wife

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Wailers are illiterate, mischievious and reckless!" grin

Plus: hopeless (bonus) tongue

they will show one part (introduction) without showing the other part (conclusion). I pity una

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2016
While some iPod goons will be like: it is "Photoshopped!"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by dustmalik: 3:09am On Jun 26, 2016
It's pathetic how bitter the wailers could be. imagine them leaving this picture out, just to make mockery of this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Drift: 3:27am On Jun 26, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
While some iPod goons will be like: it is "Photoshopped!"
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 26, 2016
ydass:
Who is Aisha and why is she in the news.
Common aboki wife
She is not common. She is member of the first family.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by oloriooko(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2016
OP why are you so blinded that you could not recognise handshake, the Oba gave her a clutched fist and she gullibly took it, this is not a handshake na!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by SamMilla1(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2016
The Ibadan express press quickly distributed the pictures where Alafin seemed to have rejected the handshake to make us believe Oba is supreme.
We know the Obas and Alafin are sycophants, we saw how they took millions of dollars from Jonathan and shared it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Chigorkizz(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2016
The land of the waste brown roofs must be cleansed.
The Alaafin shook hand with a fraudster.
This is bad!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by blackface12: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Chigorkizz:

This is bad!
Thats no handshake. He held her hands not shake her hands.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by Caseless: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2016
I love that.

Alafin na my guy
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by ckmayoca: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2016
oloriooko:
OP why are you so blinded that you could not recognise handshake, the Oba gave her a clutched fist and she gullibly took it, this is not a handshake na!

God bless you. Why do ppl like making fool of themselves just because they want to counter attack someone who don't knw dem or dem papa?
How is this a hand shake?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by dimieprincess(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2016
braine:
Its funny how dem bloody wailers spread silly propaganda! The man is actually excited to meet her and this even looks more than a handshake!! Wailers fail to have some sense.
U r a really ewedu brain (zombie), so yo short sight can't differentiate between Photoshop and real px?

I was wondering why u guys should be called ewedu brains (zombies) though the copyright is mine but I am more convinced that something worst should be used in describing you likes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by ckmayoca: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Chigorkizz:

This is bad!

Nna biko keep quiet and stop disgracing us. Must u act like this? Haba . jiri nwayo.
Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by UIA04(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
I need to go check the dictionary for meaning of handshake.

That gesture in the picture looks more like damage control. Since the Alafin must be an understanding elder, who knows she had no clue about yoruba culture but still wants to make her feel welcome.

In yoruba land elders don't shake hands with younger people not to talk of a first class king.

BTW I'm not a pdp nor apc supporter.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In a Warmly Handshake With Alaafin Of Oyo (pic) by braine(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

U r a really ewedu brain (zombie), so yo short sight can't differentiate between Photoshop and real px?

I was wondering why u guys should be called ewedu brains (zombies) though the copyright is mine but I am more convinced that something worst should be used in describing you likes

So you mean to tell me that this is photoshopped and the other one was real? Typical! I don't need to call you names coz you lot are pathetic enough.

(1) (Reply)

the population of geopolitical zone 1991 census / Nnamdi Kanu Reportedly Trounces Ojukwu With Biggest Title In Igboland / I Have Not Seen Any Election Campaign Poster In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.