Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. (3582 Views)

IPOB Launches Operation 'Egwu David' 2.0 / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister / IPOB Launches ‘biafrexit, Blasts British Former PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by wengerjay(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Saturday announced the launching of ‎’Biafrexit’ as its campaign slogan.

Spokespersons of the group,‎ Barrister Emma Nmezu and Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya‎, who announced this in a statement made available to DAILY POST accused British Prime Minister, David Cameron of exhibiting hypocritical attitude towards the Biafran course.

The statement was entitled: “THERE MUST BE ‘BIAFREXIT’ IN LINE WITH THE JUST CONCLUDED ‘BREXIT'”.

It read: “The British Government, which is the closest ally of the Nigerian Government must, as a mark of exemplary leadership, guide Muhammadu Buhari and his colleagues to organize a BIAFREXIT akin to the recently organized BREXIT.

“The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) congratulates the Government and people of Britain for organizing the BREXIT vote and applaud the British Government for respecting the wishes of her citizens.

“However, it smacks of hypocrisy that the same David Cameron that initiated the BREXIT vote has been propping up the Buhari‘s Government in their murderous acts of suppressing the quest by Biafrans to exit from Nigeria. This leaves Biafrans to ask if David Cameron’s hypocrisy is because Biafrans are blacks and if black Africans are inferior to white British people?

“Why does David Cameron think that what is good for the white British people is not good for the black people of Africa especially Biafrans? Mr. David Cameron, in organizing BREXIT is taking advantage of the rights of people to make their choice.

“But in denying Biafrans the right to choose their own nation, David Cameron is telling Biafrans that they are inferior because of the colour of their skin. David Cameron is directly telling Biafrans that because they come from an inferior race, they do not deserve to exist as a nation of their own choice.”

“There are indications that Scotland will restart their agitation for separation from Britain and both David Cameron and his would-be successor will not stop them nor will they roll out tanks and other lethal weapons to mow down the Scots like the British-supported Nigeria has been doing to Biafrans.

“We have to re-emphasize here that self-determination is a right that must be exercised by all free people. Even Donald Trump, the presidential candidate of the Republican Party in the USA tweeted on the 24th of June, 2016 that ‘Self-determination is the sacred right of all free peoples.’

“By blocking the self-determination efforts of Biafrans through overt and covert supports to Muhammadu Buhari, is David Cameron telling the world that Biafrans are still in slavery despite the abolition of slavery in 1833?

“IPOB has also observed with keen interest the consistent British Government’s official policy of not supporting any Christian nation that needs support for independence or that is going through any form of internal/external aggression.

“On the other hand, the British Government has always supported a Muslim nation against a Christian nation in any conflict just as they supported the Muslim-dominated Nigeria to carry out genocide against a Christian Biafran nation between 1967 and 1970.

“While IPOB is not against the religious inclinations of any nation, we do note with concern the British Government’s penchant for supporting Muslim nation against a Christian nation.

“We also note the faulty argument by David Cameron and the British Government that they do not want to alter the pre-independence territorial integrity of Nigeria. But this same territorial integrity of Nigeria was tampered with by the ceding of Bakassi to Cameroun. We recall that in 1982 Britain went to war with Argentina over the Falkland Islands but this same Britain never supported Nigeria to prevent the ceding of Bakassi to Cameroun and this distortion of the pre-independence territorial integrity of Nigeria is the same excuse used by Britain to continue to keep Biafra under Nigeria.

“From the success of BREXIT, we call upon the incoming Prime Minister to work with Buhari to speedily organize BIAFREXIT.

“In addition, we warn the incoming Prime Minister that failure to probe the criminality of Buhari against the Biafrans will make Britain culpable in the re-enacted 21st century Biafran genocide.

“It is unfair and hypocritical that the British Government will allow free expression of the wishes of her citizens, while on the other hand supporting Buhari in his brutal mass-murder of Biafrans who are exercising their God-given freedom to determine their nationality.

“We believe that the days of slavery are gone and the black race should not be treated as an inferior and expendable race.

“The time has come for BIAFREXIT and Britain must support ithttp://dailypost.ng/2016/06/25/ipob-launches-biafrexit-accuses-british-prime-minister-cameron-of-hypocrisy/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by bensonlee770: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2016
Exit from where? African Union or European Union?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by pafygodo: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Some people no get work

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by chydon24: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Thunder fire ur mouth for asking that stupid question

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2016
bensonlee770:
Nigerian Union (NU) grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Adeoba10(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Thumder fire Cameron, i tink we shld report him to Putin, or we should include his house with 3rd mainland bridge n Asaba-onistha bridge we are planning to bomb on d 2nd of july.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by druboon404: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Ok
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by MisterGrace: 5:55am On Jun 26, 2016
Copy cats.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by frankdGreat125: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2016
Biafra must go: those in support hit
Like and share. East of the Niger were we gooooooooooooo, forward ever backward never

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 26, 2016
1% making wave shocked cool
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by mu2sa2: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2016
The referendum you need most is about how to end kidnappings, cultism, ritual killings, armed robberies and other criminality so that SE will be a livable place for you guys. You are your own enemies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by druboon404: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2016
bensonlee770:
Exit from Onitcha..Ipob be like,we will direct all our members to start monitoring David Cameron...lol

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 6:33am On Jun 26, 2016
mu2sa2:
The referendum you need most is about how to end kidnappings, cultism, ritual killings, armed robberies and other criminality so that SE will be a livable place for you guys. You are your own enemies.

https://www.nairaland.com/3103641/south-east-safest-place-live-un

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

From a Kenyan - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/3177638/future-yorubaland-bayo-adedayo-writes
https://www.nairaland.com/3174460/bayo-adeyinka-wrote-open-letter-to-tinubu
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/?utm_

https://www.nairaland.com/3168762/dont-bring-religious-war-southwest-babatope-warns-aregbesola
“Let him concentrate on how to pay his workers salaries and work on how he will never owe salary again instead of this distraction he is occupying himself with.” he added.
Babatope lamented that a lot of workers are suffering in Osun State, where he now lives, and explained that the governor should be concerned about the suffering of these government workers and the people of Osun who are lamenting daily..."

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by matrixme(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2016
I just laugh in derision whenever I hear igbo youths advocating for Biafra. As a westerner residing in a core igbo state, I see reasons why your tribesmen must always seek refuge anywhere on earth but home.
The igbo people cannot live in peace with themselves. If they don't fight for land, they will fight for superiority. There just must be an issue to fight for if not those. Just few days ago, I was beaten up by some youths because I passed the front of their house without greeting them. This one is small compared to what I keep experiencing daily in this Eastern state. I keep hearing gunshots, hear of murders and kidnappings and so on.
I'll advise you to stay in the comfort of Lagos and use your Internet to advocate for better causes like overfishing or the plight of the big cats. You are not going to be able to live well with yourself if you form your country!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2016
hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Trunquejnr(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:
I just laugh in derision whenever I hear igbo youths advocating for Biafra. As a westerner residing in a core igbo state, I see reasons why your tribesmen must always seek refuge anywhere on earth but home.
The igbo people cannot live in peace with themselves. If they don't fight for land, they will fight for superiority. There just must be an issue to fight for if not those. Just few days ago, I was beaten up by some youths because I passed the front of their house without greeting them. This one is small compared to what I keep experiencing daily in this Eastern state. I keep hearing gunshots, hear of murders and kidnappings and so on.
I'll advise you to stay in the comfort of Lagos and use your Internet to advocate for better causes like overfishing or the plight of the big cats. You are not going to be able to live well with yourself if you form your country!
thanks for your concern but which part of Igbo state do you reside?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:

Why all these advice? Do you love them more than they love themselves, it's people like you that preaches this sort of nonsense that make these Igbos think that Nigeria cannot do without them, meanwhile they are the one enjoying the unity of nigeria most.
Please let these people get their wish and vacate every single inch of Nigeria as her citizen.
May their biafraaaa dream come through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Why all these advice? Do you love them more than they love themselves, it's people like you that preaches this sort of nonsense that make these Igbos think that Nigeria cannot do without them, meanwhile they are the one enjoying the unity of nigeria most.
Please let these people get their wish and vacate every single inch of Nigeria as her citizen.
May their biafraaaa dream come through.

Keep on deceiving yourselves with your propaganda and lies instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic...

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by code11(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Just wondering... Did it take Britain 50 years plus to achieve Brexit, how come its taking Biafra that long? Something is wrong somewhere...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

[s]Keep on deceiving yourselves with your propaganda and lies instead of channeling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic...

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:

Keep on laughing yourselves to stupor thinking you can maintain 'One Nigeria' with your fowl, smelly mouths and propaganda...

Udmaster post:
This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE:
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by DrLee(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2016
copy copy... no originality
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu...
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2016
one thing these Igbo people failed to realize is they can never live in harmony with themselves. They are yet to be given biafrod state there's kidnapping everywhere, cultism etc. They failed to realize that if by now they have access to dangerous weapon, what if they're given that state they'll carnibalise themselves bcoz they're lazy don't want to work shouting our oyel. I'll advise you to stand with Buhari so that your life will not remain the same
Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by PentiumPro(f): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Craze dey worry this jobless thing this morning
You want to go and I want you to go too.
Start promoting your biafraexit rather spending all your day here posting useless links

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by 99xtr69r: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2016
bamidelee:
one thing these Igbo people failed to realize is they can never live in harmony with themselves. They are yet to be given biafrod state there's kidnapping everywhere, cultism etc. They failed to realize that if by now they have access to dangerous weapon, what if they're given that state they'll carnibalise themselves bcoz they're lazy don't want to work shouting our oyel. I'll advise you to stand with Buhari so that your life will not remain the same

As usual your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. So it's not surprising that you follow that line of reasoning to spew thrash.

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

CreamyBanana post:
"That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Copy copy , No originality

If i must add , Scholars in britain have been agitating for that exit since 1972 , the agitation is centuries old and never have we heard of them protesting , shooting at soldiers or navy , or supporting terrorists

Catch a clue

1 Like

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Progressive01(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Can't these people demonstrate an ounce of intelligence for once in their miserable lives?? What the Bleep is "Biafrexit"?? Very dumb sounding shiit just like their useless party's new slogan "Change the Changer", abi how dem put am sef.. Their ideas are NEVER novel, always wanting to ride on other people's inventions.

By the way, just keep your agitation the way you always have and quit the idiotic reference to Brexit because both are two completely different scenarios- are you seeking exit from a continental body??

Confused noise makers. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they threaten fire if Ekweremadu is "touched", next day they cry of marginalisation and lobby for more federal positions. Una no even sure wetin una want sef.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Candyrain(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2016
matrixme:

But u know dat shouldn't concern u if we maim ourselves in a new country. Don't u think so?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. by Caseless: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Jobless people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji / The Day Buhari Met His Old Classmates In USA From US Army War College. / This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.