Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,599 members, 7,861,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? (536 Views)

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by ItuExchange(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2016
“Illusions are always something pleasant: The only disadvantage is that they tend to burst like a bubble.” – Wolgang Kurz

“Vote the political candidate who promises the least, because he would disappoint you the least.”

A prime minster resigns because majority of his citizens go against his view. Saraki is not yet in jail in spite of his many atrocities, yet he holds a public office. A politician is a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office. You know, they promise many things they won’t do. If people accuse them, they find economic reasons for not doing those things. Illusions are different than realities. It’s very difficult to come across a completely honest politician.

A lawyer (also called an "advocate", "attorney", "barrister", "counsel", "counsellor", or "solicitor"wink is someone who practices law. A lawyer has earned a degree in law, and has a license to practice law in a particular area. If people have any problem regarding the law, they can contact a lawyer for advice. In most cases, they tell professional lies to help their clients. In fact, it is said that any lawyer that doesn’t know how to tell lies can’t be successful in life.

A marketer: one that deals in a market; specifically: one that promotes or sells a product or service. A marketer can tell you the aspirin (which is repackaged) can cure diabetes, kidney failure, mental problem, fertility problems, etc. A marketer can assure you that you will make money out of nothing, by doing nothing. A marketer will tell people how to live a life free of problems, but problems increase for people. A marketer will lure you into a program or process; only for you to discover that it isn’t as easy as they claimed. A boiled corn seller would tell you that the corn was harvested today, but in reality, it was harvested 5 days ago. A trader would tell you that their profit on an article is only N50; whereas they’ve gained 50% profit from you.

Now, who is the smartest liar; the lawyer, the politician, or the marketer?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by DonMaxxy(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2016
An 'All Palliatrix Congress' (APC) politician; is the smartest liar you can find in the whole wide world...

Jst imagine:
"my SSCE certificate is with the Nigerian Army"-Bubu
"I have never taken bribe before in my life" - Amaechi
"Killer herdsmen are from Libya and Mauritius" - Lai
"Bubu is fit as fiddle he is not sick at all" - Adesina
"China has signed currency swap with us" -Adeosun
"The FG has dialogued with the militants" - Kachikwu
"Chineese yuan will be available in our banks"-Emefiele
"Ogoniland will take 30yrs to clean up"-Amina

If I continue to outline their lies and denials one by one... I will miss church service this morning...

Believe Aee Fee Cee at your own heart attack...ask those who wasted their time and energy trekking for Bubu some months ago how they are faring today.

4 Likes

Re: The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2016
I previously thought Lawyers were the greatest liars, but after meeting APC POLITICIANS, My perception changed. Politicians are the greatest liars.

1 Like

Re: The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by ckmayoca: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Politicians are.
Re: The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Apshite Politicians Needs The Rank
Re: The Lawyer, The Politician, And The Marketer: Who Is The Smartest Liar? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Last time I checked the op's question, it was smartest liars not greatest liars and thus makes me choose lawyers.

Lawyer argues with inductive and deductive logical reasoning and when you try to counter them based on that they quickly switch to common sense and when you still take them up on that, they manipulate words to suit what has been written black and white in the book.

I did a little of law so I know and again i use these antics occasionally during debates/argument with theists.

BUT

Politicians, Marketers and Pastors aren't that smart because they sometime put themselves in a position which may contradict their original motive.

This is how they operate, They hypnotize your subconsciousness for a positive answer and get it off you, They not smart because, ofcourse not every body sometimes fail for it. Smart people and the emotional intelligent rarely fall for it. But personally I know how to make them fall lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Market Men And Women Protest Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Sack By High Court / FG Suspends West African Ventures From Nigeria’s Oil And Gas Industry / Photos From Governor Ambode Visit To TVC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.