Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones (5211 Views)

6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything / Pls Which Should I Go For, Samsung Galaxy J7 Or Tecno C9 / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by TechLector: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2016
TechLector:
The Tecno C9, according to the company, has some features that beat smartphones that have been rated as the best in the world.

“Tecno Camon C9 will be the best camera phone in Africa… Its front camera is second to none in the world,” one of the officials told TUKO.co.ke.

With Tecno Camon C9, one would get the best smartphone experience at a very affordable price.

Take a look at some of the Tecno Camon C9 features that set it ahead of the rest:
1. Security
There are several ways to lock your phone. From slides, patterns, PIN, voice locks, signature locks, finger print locks to face locks.

All of them have been found to have flaws.

Tecno C9 has an advanced application to keep your phone safe and private – the eyeball unlock. This is billed to be the most secured and latest way to lock your phone.

“C9 is equipped with the latest eyeball recognition technology. It has been tested thousands of times without a recognition error,” a Tecno Mobile official said.

With the eyeball lock, you have to have your eyes open for the scanner to work. Therefore, no one can access your phone when you are asleep or away.
2. T-Band bracelet
Tecno C9 also has a compatible smart bracelet – the T-Band – that allows you control the camera functions from as far as 10 meters away. With this, you don’t have to miss being in the photos.

The T-Band also has a pedometer that counts each step you make. It has a sleep monitor, sedentary and call reminder as well.

When you misplace your phone, you just have to press the T-Band’s main button for three seconds. The phone will vibrate and ring to notify you where it is.

3. Selfie width

Have you ever taken a group selfie then posted it on your social media account only to be asked by your friends why they are not in the picture? They were there with you but you can’t just explain to them that it is your phone’s front camera’s angle was not wide enough to capture them.
With Tecno C9, the days of squeezing into a selfie frame will be long gone.

Tecno C9 has a 83° wide angle front camera lens that will enable you take wider selfies. This beats Samsung S6 Edge’s front camera angle.

With Tecno C9, you can as well switch to the 120° Panorama Selfie mode to enhance the angle even wider.
4. The straight selfies
Unlike Apple iPhone 6, Samsung S6 Edge and other smartphones that have their front cameras on the side, Tecno Camon C9’s is uniquely placed at the center of the screen. This gives exceptional experience for selfie lovers as they will appear looking straight into the camera.

With the front camera located on the right or left of the screen, it is usually next to impossible to take a selfie looking straight. The subjects always appear as if they are looking away.
5. Night mode
Tecno C9’s rear camera has a higher light intake ratio in low light conditions compared to iPhone 6 Plus. This makes Tecno C9’s images are 15% brighter.

In addition to the F/2.0 super diaphragm, Tecno Camon C9 also has Visidon Algorithm Brightness that produces 50% brighter images than average. Its Visidon Algorithm Noise Deduction clears up to 75% of the ‘noise’ in the dark leaving you with a very clear photo.
That’s not all. Tecno C9’s rear camera has an oversized pixel that allows you take better photos at night compared to iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung S6 Edge.
6. Price

An iPhone 6 will cost you at least $790; Samsung S6 Edge also falls in the same price range.

On the other hand, Tecno C9, with all the said features, will retail at around $200 (KSh 20,000 or N50,000).

Disclaimer: The content of this post is not for promotional purpose, it is only the writer’s own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the general tecno users.

source: http://techlector.com/6-alarming-features-makes-tecno-c9-beat-high-end-phones/

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by DrLee(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2016
plenty phones have these features too

6 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by augster(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Why you fucking comparing a plastic chair to a leather one?
Almost everything you wrote is about the camera, shey na only camera we wan chopundecided?

7 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by thespokenword: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Please would you give the name phone with the best screen display in the range 35-55k .that's the only thing that knocks me out. I am in need of one
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by dasphinx1(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2016
OP please Google about the HTC EYE,ASUS SELFIE..... You just de promote Camera lasan undecided your pix above has got the Infinix X-Band cheesy even you sef sabi say that T-Band na illegal gimmick tongue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Ehimzy(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Oga Op.. this is blatant rubbish... terrible points... Some phones from 2013 have all these features... a camera with a F 2.0 aperture beat a F 1.8 in low light photography? You clearly have no idea what you're saying

2 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by just2endowed: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Observing no ni
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Naijji: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
You go fear Alarming features.

Make the Tecno first try to beat im fellow budget/mid-range phones before e go compete with high end phones

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by FrankNetter(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol. This must be some sort of joke grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by captainbangz: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
even my galaxy grand duos front camera na die!!! I talk am say when God go answer my call I no go use tecno phones

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
just in time. I am going to give it a short right away because of this nice review
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
My name is Pedro, and I'm Tecnophobic, op please stop angry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by RitzyPrince(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tecno always trying to prove a point....when you're good at what u do u ain't gonna constantly prove your worth....for God/gods sake quit comparing myk junks with iPhones cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Breadmaker: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am really disappointed in the OP and whoever calls Tecno C9 a high end smart phone

3 Likes

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Donmudi1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its has nice features but are camera focused. what will need in android now is battery battery and battery.
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by emilyone(f): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai! Na ordinary chinko phone op dey hype like this

Na wa ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Youngzedd(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai! shocked

I refuse to comment lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Olasco93: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
If you wish, praise/hype the phone while it last and leave the OP alone!
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Dam5reey(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Donmudi1:
Its has nice features but are camera focused. what will need in android now is battery battery and battery.

See stats shows 2850Mah as the average phone battery for now... Which can last 6-7 hour heavy usage..

I'm just thinking if your phone last 50hours what will do with that.. . You want to game all day or watch movies or?

An average laptop which is even for business last 3-5 hours

3000Mah is Good... Go buy power bank... If electricity is the issue Naija go better..

In futurei don't think battery capacity will increase further but the charging rate like getting 0 to 100% in 10 minutes...
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
An iPhone 6 will cost you at least $790; Samsung S6 Edge also falls in the same price range.

On the other hand, Tecno C9, with all the said features, will retail at around $200 (KSh 20,000 or N50,000).
Yeah, Nigerians this is good news to us all, we can all have our dream high tech phone with just N200
Buhari we are waiting for u oh,to make $1 equals to a naira.
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by acenazt: 2:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Oga op what are you saying?? If it's tecno band that is freakin you the likes of Sony xperia Z2 came with bands in 2014. Even infinix had bands. And when you r saying camera pls stay where you are. Samsung galaxy s7 can take perfect pictures in darkness. Sony xperia already made monster cameras 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by lilslick(m): 3:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Techlector, you have fallen my hands. Even me sef, no matter the inducement, even if Tecno dash me two of the phones free, I would never mislead my audience like this

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Dam5reey(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2016
ITbomb:
Techlector, you have fallen my hands. Even me sef, no matter the inducement, even if Tecno dash me two of the phones free, I would never mislead my audience like this

Defend your points with fact..
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by LEXYCOM: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who go talk say eim mama soup no sweet....? Even wiko phones go tell u say their phones better pass iphone 6 plus

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by dennistar(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
No matter the innovation tecno has they will always be 3years behind HTC,SAMSUNG,MOTOROLLA , and LG
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Ana5000(f): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
TechLector:

Disclaimer: The content of this post is not for promotional purpose, it is only the writer’s own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of the general tecno users.

source: http://techlector.com/6-alarming-features-makes-tecno-c9-beat-high-end-phones/

Na WA o. This bands looks very nice.
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Ana5000(f): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2016
TechLector:

The night mode and selfie width is definitely my best two
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by SirLewis(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
I haven't seen any actual user experiences from people who have purchased the device, just tecno marketers and paid bloggers opening and commenting on their own threads. SMH

1 Like

Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by okoheemmanuel: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Still prefers my samsung s4 of 2013 over dis toy of 2016, cos d tecno c8 i gave a try, got me really disappointed when it can run wild blood, back stab, street fighter 4, asphalt 8 on high graphics.
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by kolexepana: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Breadmaker:
I am really disappointed in the OP and whoever calls Tecno C9 a high end smart phone
So it is a low end smartphone, innit?
Re: 6 Alarming Features That Makes Tecno C9 Beat All Other High-end Phones by Breadmaker: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
kolexepana:

So it is a low end smartphone, innit?
How can one call Tecno C9 with those specs a high end smart phone in the era of 4-6GB ram and 128GB Rom?

It is a midrange device.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Type Of All In One New Recharge Card In Your Area? (photos) / Blackberry Q5 Simcard Not Detected Problem / Help me check wetin be this (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.