Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React (100780 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position / Thin Tall Tony Kisses Tboss. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by bigiyaro(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dis is wat happens wen men start sucking ur boobs before u r 15.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by bigiyaro(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Holyfield1:
Jesu!!! Mo ku o! Iru oyon wo leyi o o! Mo ku o And one man will be sucking this Guys don suffer I swear
any man dat sucks dis boobs deserves to suffer.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by bigiyaro(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
ramdris:
** Open thread to see pics.... Faint **
After mistakenly seeing the boobs *falls from tomato tree * faints.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by canDy4eva(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
ayguru:
and what is your business if I do? Oh! Or do you also have a slippers breast like hers?
... Yes I do! R u pained
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Theoflux(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
modelmike7:
Noooooooooo, I dont want to believe this is her real bweast! Nooooooooooo!!
She is flattered.. HumbleSmith.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by bejeria101(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Olympus just died not only fallen hehehe.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Israellb(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
freecocoa:
So what is your point?
My point is that she has flat boobs en she's not even putting on something that covers it up
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Dminister(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is olumo rock fallen to the ground in Benin city.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by gbishman: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
What sort of wicked man could have caused this woman's breast to be this flaccid and flat. Kai
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Maxvasia(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
"haters will say its photoshop"
Mu2ni:
SEE THE REST OF THE CLEAVAGE REVEALING PHOTOS AT THE GMAA 2016 HERE, SOURCE:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/guys-i-think-this-is-real-slippers-fans.html?m=1
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by landlord1987(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Who advised her was either blind or deliberately led her to expose the sleeping t!ts.

Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Orikinla(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Her Olympus has fallen flat. grin

Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by NemzySeries(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=46945379][/quote]
aw dos kaduna relate wit Tiv & idoma?.......baba wake up & find sumfin chop...U're hungry & weak
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2016
I knew I would regret this . . . maka why why do I like giving myself nightmare??

Why?? it's painful to look at. cry cry cry
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Ophemmi: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Whoever suck this thing or pull it to this level, God cannot forgive u o!
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Antoeni(m): 4:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Breast rest in Peace
Mu2ni:
Guys and ladies, please stop harassing our Actresses that they flaunt their slippers-like breasts, perhaps you have not seen what this lady is flaunting at the Red Carpet of the Golden Movie Awards 2016 event.

See what fans are saying in the captioned comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHGE_VSh83O
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by arootech: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Her breast was oversucked by hard guys and the law of gravity befall her.. my advice for the young generation ladies is this : Don't allow ur guy to manipulate ur breast any how becus there are soft...if not u wil end up like the lady in question.....the word is enough for the wise !!!
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by marxweller247: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2016
why una dey show us slippers na ! !
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by OCHOdee(f): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2016
She should have just saved herself by wearing a proper dress undecided

Some women sha All in the name of fashion #smh
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by ritnd(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Lord have mercy.!!! Looking for dried vegetables and food stuffs from from the East to any where in Nigeria and abroad.call Oband food Ltd 08080653257
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
modelmike7:
Noooooooooo, I dont want to believe this is her real bweast! Nooooooooooo!!
me too, I don't believe it.... THIS ONE NA PHOTOSHOP!!!!
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by daviddagreat: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:
The same people will call for her head if she attempted breast implant.

breast implants are beta dan these eyesore

these is the reason y bra was invented to help these fallen heroes
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by daviddagreat: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:
The same people will call for her head if she attempted breast implant.

breast implants are beta dan these eyesore

these is the reason y bra was invented to help these fallen heroes
if I was hard on seeing these I wud surely be sawft
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by Clairvoyant(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
freecocoa:
C'mon gerrout, who made you judge of beauty? Mschew.
again... park well... what do you know about beauty.. angry
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by toyoC1(f): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
disastrous....

Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by airminem(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mu2ni:
Guys and ladies, please stop harassing our Actresses that they flaunt their slippers-like breasts, perhaps you have not seen what this lady is flaunting at the Red Carpet of the Golden Movie Awards 2016 event.

See what fans are saying in the captioned comments below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHGE_VSh83O

Everyone Seems To Only Be Concern About Her B.reast And Not The Reason Why She Had Done That. I Believe You Say It Fashion Outfit And She Should Package The B.Reast Inside.
Well From A Psychology View, She Has Always Felt Not~Confident In The Way Her B.reast Has Taken It Today Form, So All She Wanted Is When She Confidently Exposes It Indirectly Or Otherwise, And The Whole World Get To Know Of Her B.reast Then It Will Be The Best Oppurtunity To Get Over All The Terrible Way She Has Long Felt, Which Was Depression And No Confident In~Self. Now I Know She Has Felt Better And Confident In Whatever Way She Is Seen.
Re: Michy Shatta's Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet, Fans React by sylve11: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
oweman:

to see good slippers breasts come to Kaduna to see most of this Tiv and Idoma girls thier brestsv re usully not worth fifty naira pamman nothing to hold on to no milk no met just some annoying tissue .

😆 🤣 cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.