Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Consolidated Breweries-i Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries-i Need Help (1213 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Breweries-i Need Help by ibdave: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi Nairaland users! I got a text msg from CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES inviting me for an interview following the test we wrote in early October for the post of Trainee Engineer. I tried getting info about the company on the net but didn't succeed. Please anybody with useful info shud help. Maybe from their AGM reports or any other documentation or from friends/relatives working there. i need to know the following:

The name of the Chairman (and maybe one or two board members)
The name of the MD/CEO
Date of establishment
Staff Strength
Product range(if other than 33 and Hi Malt)
And any other useful tips that u think might be of help. Please i really need this info and am counting on u guyz. the interview is for next week. Thanks a million!!!
Re: Consolidated Breweries-i Need Help by uchmario(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2006
please which day is the interview.i applied for trainee brewer and yet to get their invitation for interview.please i need info 4rm u.
Re: Consolidated Breweries-i Need Help by ibdave: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2006
the interview for trainee engineers is on thur 9th dec. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need help for this interview. some1 shud help.

(1) (Reply)

It Staff Needed / Maritime Vacancies / Grab Dis While It's Still Hot Dudes And Ladies Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.