Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose (934 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Don't Post CCT Clips Proceeding On Social Media - Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by MissEdified(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has no intention of resigning from his position and he has dismissed the growing calls for him to do so.

Fayose blamed All Progressives Congress stalwarts for the protest by a coalition of civil society organisations and the Conference of Nigeria Political Parties on Friday in Ado Ekiti.

Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, on Saturday, refused to react to the fact that Zenith Bank allegedly denied sending a team to beg the governor as well as the subsequent furor generated by the act.

“The photographs and video clips did reveal everything. But we are keeping our fingers crossed for the next line of step to take should Zenith Bank continued to be unreasonable”, Adelusi said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/the-photographs-and-video-clips-reveal.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by dukie25: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
Oshokomale of Nigeria
Carry go, we dey ya back gidigba.
#istandwithFayose
#I-SPIT-ON-BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by dukie25: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Do anything to Fayose and watch the country burn, Buhari should stop heating up the polity

2 Likes

Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
BbarawoSe

Go home
Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
Oshokomale of Nigeria
Carry go, we dey ya back gidigba.
#istandwithFayose
#I-SPIT-ON-BUHARI

I Unirates In Buhari's Mouth And Shits On His Head, I Think I'm Actually Doing Him A Favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by Aromas: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
Do anything to Fayose and watch the country burn, Buhari should stop heating up the polity
undecided U dey side corner of your one bedroom apartment dey yan rubbish. Mad dogs full nairaland dis days.

1 Share

Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by tyson99(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
comfort
Re: ‘the Photographs And Video Clips Reveal Everything’ – Fayose by youngest85(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2016
It's Youmg John the wicked producer!

Feel the mama

You know I like you so oh

Girl i cherish you

I stand for you

I won’t lie to you

But I fit lie for you oh oh

In the night Girl am down for you oh oh

Oya talk to me oh mama

Bo Lorun Soro mi dayo with you Baby

all I seek I find it in you

All I seek I find it in you....

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Osadebay's Posthumous 105th Birthday Is Today! / Treasury Looters Now Regret Their Looting- Buhari / Real Reasons Sw(yorubas) Are Not Agitating But Are Still The Most Sophisticated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.