Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Dreams And Demonic Possessions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Demonic Possessions. (502 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Demonic Possessions. by ournaijablog(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Many importance have been attached to dreams, while some see it as just events occurring in our sleep, our imaginations acting out, premonitions or signs or locked up memories, I see dreams as either what was, what is or what might be.

When I was little, an uncle who’s a pastor would come to the house asking I and a little girl who stayed with us then the kind of dreams we dreamt; what kind of dream do you expect a child to dream? Kids tend to play in their dreams with their other friends but many religious sects see the interpretation of this dream as the initiation of a child into witchcraft.

Whenever this pastor came to the house to ask about our dreams I would tell him I didn’t dream and then I would get the belt, you see according to him; not dreaming is even worse than dreaming where you play with your friends, when I got tired of the belt and knew I could take no more beatings one day this and conversation ensued because I had the perfect dream for him. This dream was real anyways

Uncle: Ifeoma, tell me what did you dream about?

Me: ehn, today I dreamt o uncle but the dream was somehow I don’t understand and I cannot remember either.

Now you should know I just gave a monkey banana, his interest was all on me, he wanted to hear the dream I dreamt that I couldn’t remember, this would determine how possessed I was or could be.

Uncle: what do you mean you cannot remember, you want me to flog you?

Me: No!

Uncle: go ahead and tell me then.

Me: we were plenty children all wearing white, sitting by the river, without hair made beautifully, we were so happy and jumping up and down swimming and eating fruits and then a woman came to take us away and I woke up.

The look on his face was priceless, the shock was inexplicable, and his mouth was wide open, I was happy my dream had that effect on him but I didn’t expect what happened next.

Uncle: Mama Ifeoma! Mama Ifeoma! Nne Ifeoma!

My mum comes hurrying in, she asks; what is it?!!!!

Uncle: your daughter is possessed by Marine Spirit!

Please permit me to laugh here because this article just brought back memories…..hehehehehehehe, I laughed then just as I laughed now, oh and my mother laughed also, I was an ugly baby, an ugly child, my mother asked him

Mum: ehn Nna I thought all those water babies were pretty? Who want to possess this stubborn pikin? This one that might even possess the possessor.

Uncle: it doesn’t matter, all of you have to come t my church for deliverance, there’s this man of God coming that I have invited for a program for 21 days, we would fast, pray and then a deliverance session will take place for Ifeoma, I tell you; your child has been initiated.

I wouldn’t want to say Africans are always superstitious when it comes to dreams; we attach so much importance to it. I have dreamt dreams that came to pass; sometimes it’s like de ja vu, we have this feeling we have experienced something like this and then we get this chill or Goosebumps on our skin but I can tell you dreams are just things we want to happen so bad or we wish would happen or we’re scared might happen, so our sub-consciousness acts on our fears, joys or expectations and it becomes a live movie while we sleep.

You want to know my favorite dream? Food! Yes; my imaginations take another turn when It comes to food, I go to bed hungry and wake up filled, there’s always a buffet in the dream, pick your choice, my favorite food in the dream is always fried rice, and this happens when I haven’t had that in a long time.

Dear people, there is no such thing as a dream initiation and I don’t fly at night or suck blood, I have eaten enough food to possess a nation but I am still here hale and hearty and not initiating anyone either, we would forever have dreams, do you know some people don’t dream? Yes some don’t I see this people as having a very boring life.

You know why I attach no spiritual importance to dreams, because I dream every night, during a nap, or when I wake up to pee and fall right back to bed, I have an overactive imagination, whatever movie I see at night must be acted in my dream where I either become the villain or the hero, this happens all the time, yesterday I saw Games Of Thrones, well you should imagine what my dream last night would be about.

Eating in the dream doesn’t make you possessed it just means you’re hungry

Swimming in the dream don’t make you a marine baby, you might have a phobia for swimming like me and just want to act it out in your sleep.

Having sex in the dream don’t make you have a spiritual husband, dear bro\sis you’re just Hot

Going back to primary school in your dream doesn’t mean your stagnant in life, some memories are locked away and we can only remember then through dreams.

We are just dreamers, who dream dreams, to make our sleep either fun or scary.

Ibeji Isabella

http://www.ournaijablog.com/dreams-demonic-possessions/

(1) (Reply)

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Have “the Truth” / How My Pastor Made N280,000 In 2mins. / Christiandom In Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.