Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi (2650 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by harbdulrasaq88(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2016
The wife of Benue State Governor, Mrs. Eunice Ortom is pictured kneeling as she welcomed the wife of the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Mrs. Esther Kumuyi at the Benue Peoples House in Makurdi, Friday.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-wife-of-benue-state-governor.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Breadmaker: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2016
I doubt if she kneels before her mother

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by DIKEnaWAR: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Best thing is for she and her husband to stop stealing the wealth of Benue state.

Obedience is better than sacrifice, says the good book.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2016
So she had to kneel because it's a pastor's wife? Religion!
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by spyroet(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
dnt mind her
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by wowmenow: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2016
Very respectful woman unlike the thief president wife that wants to shake an oba

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by youngest85(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
eye service everywhere!
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by dukie25: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2016
na wa
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Nutase: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by iaamxavier(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
who's the mumu na ? I tot its yorubas that do that! well o don't blame the mumu na
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Daniel058(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Daddy kumuyi is truely a man of God.. She lost her wife few years ago, but Got married to a lady of her former wife 's age..

Why? BECAUSE HE DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO WHEN HE FINALLY GO TO HEAVEN WOULD BE DIEING OF SEXUAL URGE. #wisdom
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by AlPeter: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nigeria has tradition and Culture and one of the strongest tradition that is common amongst all tribes is respect for elders or those in certain positions Big Ups to the woman. PS: I won't quote kids here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Daniel058:
Daddy kumuyi is truely a man of God.. She lost her wife few years ago, but Got married to a lady of her former wife 's age..

Why? BECAUSE HE DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO WHEN HE FINALLY GO TO HEAVEN WOULD BE DIEING OF SEXUAL URGE. #wisdom

She is older than the former wife
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Daniel058(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
BeastAmbition:

She is older than the former wife
Wow
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
AlPeter:
Nigeria has tradition and Culture and one of the strongest tradition that is common amongst all tribes is respect for elders or those in certain positions Big Ups to the woman. PS: I won't quote kids here.

It is common to most tribes but not all. Some see it as something beneath them and they have no qualms waking up their elders with a kick to the groin.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by doublewisdom: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
What would she do if she sees God?
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by omowolewa: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
My Lord spiritual and temporal
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Project400: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Great smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by UIA04(f): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Order of the richest and most powerful people controlling the world

Religious leaders ( pastor's, imams, leaders of extremist groups)

Politicians

CEO'S

if you are in any of these positions you can control any body by making them feel they are in control.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by eph12(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
Continue doubting. It's your calling.
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by truthfultessy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pretty & humble woman.

Good to know that we now have "deeper lifers" in politics.

We need more Christian politicians. I mean born again Christians not mere church goers.

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi by Tunechi1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
The way nigerian parentrs respect their pastors and the wife is ..... I don't know

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Acknowledges And Thanks Her Nigerian Doctor / 15 Top Scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari / “Buhari Was My Regular Customer,he Started Drinking My Kunu When He Had Two Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.