Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,400 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? (1158 Views)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Latest Nigeria Banking Jobs 2017 At Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc (8 Positions) / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by addictedwriter(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
I received an attached mail from fortis Microfinance bank this morning, saying I was selected for an opportunity to work with them. Has anyone else gotten the same?
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by kekakuz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
addictedwriter:
I received an attached mail from fortis Microfinance bank this morning, saying I was selected for an opportunity to work with them. Has anyone else gotten the same?

why is this in the joke section
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by Sezua(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
addictedwriter:
got it too. but in think it's a sham really. nothing came up on the said dozzman consultants or wateva their name is
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by bowale21(f): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
addictedwriter:

Same here, just don't understand why signing guarantors form before interview and just a day notice.
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by bowale21(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hope you know am a hiring agent, and I charge for my works, my
registration fee is 1500 and the guarantor's form is 500 for one, so
the two is 1000, thanks and if u want me to help you find authentic
gaurantors with all the needed credentials then talk to me, but first
my agency's fee is more important, 1500k, as I get it I will send you
the requested document.

The above was the response from the so-called agent. Why should I pay without test or interview,guarantors form to be submitted within a day and submitted before releasing interview dates,I don't think it is real. Fortis official email is info@fortismfb.com from their website.

Anyone working with fortis should please clarify if the mfb is using any outsource agency.
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by addictedwriter(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
bowale21:
Hope you know am a hiring agent, and I charge for my works, my
registration fee is 1500 and the guarantor's form is 500 for one, so
the two is 1000, thanks and if u want me to help you find authentic
gaurantors with all the needed credentials then talk to me, but first
my agency's fee is more important, 1500k, as I get it I will send you
the requested document.

The above was the response from the so-called agent. Why should I pay without test or interview,guarantors form to be submitted within a day and submitted before releasing interview dates,I don't think it is real. Fortis official email is info@fortismfb.com from their website.

Anyone working with fortis should please clarify if the mfb is using any outsource agency.

Babe u have fantastic intuition. I thought the same too even checked up their website. I knew something was fishy when the doofman asked me to call him before I get to submit my email. Lord have mercy
Re: Fortis Microfinance Bank...anyone Else Got This? by bowale21(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Am so sorry ma, we employ qualified candidates for organizations, we
are on contract with many organizations and anyone we are employing
for any company must be ready to comply by our existing protocols,
please, its not by force ma, there many agents that won't even submit
your CV without first paying the registration fee, thanks ma, bye.

He sent that after bombarding him to give me reasons why I should be the one paying for guarantors form.

Dozzman Henry or whatever rubbish name .

(1) (Reply)

Berger Paints Aptitude Test / Ikpoba Okha Lga Posting / Sales Craft Limited Latest Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.