Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight (542 Views)

Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / You Do Not Deserve To Be President, Ezekwesili LAMBASTS Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
When you hear the wailings of of Wailers. such as
1. Age of Buhari
2. Marriage of Aisha
3. Money of Tinubu
4. Money of Amaechi
5. Leave Metuh, Dasuki, FFK, Kanu
6. Hail to Fayose
7. Bring back Corruption
8. Chibok is a scam
9. Where is Buhari WASC of 1956
10. Hail to Militants
11. Hail to Boko Haram
12. We deserve juicy posts.
13. Leave Saraki, Ekweremadu

Wailers truly deserve to wail. At least we know: Buhari victory still dey pepper dem. And they are envious of the progress other reasonable people are making. so they have nothing to do except to manifest bitterness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by kutchs: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Very stupid post.
What has this nonsense you posted above got to do with the sufferings, pains and anguish Nigerians are going through.
In your warped thinking only wailers buy three pieces of tomato at #500, only them buy a bag of rice for #20,000. Only them buy a tin of Turkey oil at #1800.
Only wailers have abandoned their cars at home to trek because they can't afford to pay #145 for a litre of fuel.

Please I beg you direct me to the market where zombies get their own supplies cheap so I could join.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by DaBullIT(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think the post is making sense

3 Likes

Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
kutchs:
Very stupid post.
What has this nonsense you posted above got to do with the sufferings, pains and anguish Nigerians are going through.
In your warped thinking only wailers buy three pieces of tomato at #500, only them buy a bag of rice for #20,000. Only them buy a tin of Turkey oil at #1800.
Only wailers have abandoned their cars at home to trek because they can't afford to pay #145 for a litre of fuel.

Please I beg you direct me to the market where zombies get their own supplies cheap so I could join.

See wailing. what do you expect when your hero ate the yam and lacked the political will to save for the raining day. "Zero political will....we were not able to save when we should have THAT IS WHY YOU FIND THAT NIGERIA IS IN THE SITUATION THAT IS IN" www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/nigeria-had-no-political-will-to-save-under-jonathan-okonjo-iweala/

As you can see you are the ones with the characteristics of a zombie because you act without any iota of human cognition of causes and effects. Now zombie/wailer bark at Aunty Ngozi. or blame the governors. of course don't ask for where GEJ kept his own savings unlike the prodigal governors. never ask, Mr. Wailing Zombies don't ask intellegent questions lest they become more confused.

4 Likes

Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
I think the post is making sense

Thanks. Wailers are actually zombies. because Wailers create a bubble of buffoonery around themselves and expect people to take them seriously. They have been the ones consistently and. unrepentantly voting the status quo since 1960. Others vary their alliances not zombies because they follow money and power. Things CHANGED by intellegent politics of alignment and they are confused. If they got nothing for 16 years of zombiec loyalty why should they make their folly everybody's problem? Fate!

1 Like

Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by blackpanda: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
OP you are sooo right!
Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by DaBullIT(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Preach brother , Preach !!
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Thanks. Wailers are actually zombies. because Wailers create a bubble of buffoonery around themselves and expect people to take them seriously. They have been the ones consistently and. unrepentantly voting the status quo since 1960. Others vary their alliances not zombies because they follow money and power. Things CHANGED by intellegent politics of alignment and they are confused. If they got nothing for 16 years of zombiec loyalty why should they make their folly everybody's problem? Fate!
Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lool....wailers and zombies are actually the same....... .They both support corruption ....
Re: Wailers Deserve To Wail. May Buhari Make Them Wail To Our Delight by nigeriafilm(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
The op is in the state of hallucination. There is a clear manifestation of drug abuse influence in his write up. Thus, the need to educate ourselves on the evil of drug abuse arises.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Heads To Appeal Court / Sheriff's Agenda To Destroy PDP Now Evident:PDP Caretaker Committee / Flood Takes Over Some Communities In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.