Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Unbelivable - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unbelivable (627 Views)

Unbelivable - A Wooden Toe...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelivable by Teniolasmart: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
A house girl approached her female boss asking for a salary increment. But then, her boss wasn't interested to give it up so easily, "Gloria, we don't just pluck money from the tree. We work for it, we have a salary too. And that salary hasn't tasted any increment for about six years now. How am I gonna be able to increase your salary honey? Wait until the time the government increases my own, you'll get yours too." She said. "That's not fair please …" Gloria was cut. "What's not fair? Refusing to give you a salary increment because I haven't yet gotten the government increase my own or giving you a salary even when mine hasn't increased?" "But Madame …" she was cut. "No but. You already know there are a lot other important things that are draining our finances in this house. Please be fair okay." she said and noted that maid was disappointed, "Gloria, I didn't say you won't get an increment. I only said that you gonna have to wait until the government increases my salary. And besides, the quality of your work at the moment isn't that much appealing." Gloria looked at her boss like she had grown two heads. "I knew you would object dear but you know it's true." "But Madame, if you and I were to have everyone vote in this house for who is the best cook, you'd have only one vote." "Oh yeah? Yes. You're right. It's only the three of us in this house so that means I'd win the vote." "No, the vote you'd have could be your own. I could get the remaining two." "Are you kidding me? You don't think my husband would vote for you, do you?" "I am only reporting what he said to me the other day." "Ohhh what's that? That you're a better cook than me?" "Yes." "Hmm. Okay, fine. But you can't ask for a pay rise just because you cook better..." "Not only cooking, even the simple chores I do in and outside the house. I do them better than you." "Okay, now stop it. Who told you that?" "Your husband." "You guys seem to be chatting a lot these days? And a long your chitchats, you seem to be gossiping a lot about me." "No, we don't Madame. He was only trying to compliment my work?" "Okay, maybe you wanna get the medal. Is there anything that you're good at of which I am not?" "In bed." The boss was confused, slowly enraged, "what? What do you mean?" "I am better than you in bed." "You shameless girl!!" just then, he started to beat the girl. Dodging the fierce kicks and punches, she started to run outside with her boss making a beeline for her while shouting on top of her voice, "so you've been sleeping with my husband? Am going to kill you today you dog!" As Gloria was running, she tripped and fell down on the ground and her Madame found her, "very good, let me kill you now! What a shameless girl …" Gloria cut in, "no no no Madame, I haven't ever done anything like that with your husband." "Then how did he know you're good in bed?" she shouted on top of her voice. The girl spoke up with a loud voice, "Madame it's not your husband who told me am better in bed than you. It's our landlord …" Right then and there while looking around to see if anyone was around, the boss covered Gloria's mouth making her struggle to speak, "shhhh! Shhhhhh! Shhhhhhhh! Keep quiet." She whispered desperately getting to calm Gloria down, "Okay, okay. I'll triple your salary effective this month. Just don't tell anyone. You're really a good girl Gloria. You're indeed the best maid we ever had."
Re: Unbelivable by integritylady(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
funny story cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Take A Time And Laugh / Airtel 2gig Free / Big Bros Jokes Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.