Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (1854 Views)

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello House,
Please i really want to plead to the house to support me in paying up this dept that has kept me so restless overtime, am not the type owes dept but something happened in Feb 2016 that plunged me into a huge debt, meanwhile i have been paying this money gradually since and what is remaining is N283,500. I really would have loved not to ask for help/support if given like 5months more but the deadline i have to balance up is June 30.

I really need well meaning Nigerians to help me out, my number is 08024102554
Please am really writing from a depressed heart cos i dnt want my business to be closed up (I have a family to take care of) i dnt know what will become of me should this happen. My Name is KINGSLEY AMADI with account number 0141012505 at GTbank.

I will update this thread with whatever support i get from anyone, for further verification, my work address and what i do is down there in my signature. Thank You in advance.

UPDATED:
[size=15pt]Finally:
It is settled[/size]

Thank God for being there for me all through the hard times, i now see a greater tomorrow than i used to see.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by bigtt76(f): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
What business are you engaged in? How did the debt come about? Are you making any profit on your current business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
bigtt76:
What business are you engaged in? How did the debt come about? Are you making any profit on your current business?
Thanks for your reply, the issue started last year during the part time online registration in Yabatech, the school had issues with their website and online payment was suspended in Aug 2015, meanwhile we kept collecting money and profiling student's name down in anticipation that the site will soon open, the site did not open till Dec 2015 and by then, about 200k cash that was paid to me got missing, except for the once that was paid into my Zenith bank account, then came 2016, shop rent and house rent joined the list of depts i was owing making the money reach somewhere over 350k, anyway that wasn't a big deal to me cos i was hoping on NYSC 2016 Batch A Registration to commence in Feb 2016 cos once it starts, i can cover up the money within a month, because of that i had to spend more money to do alot of marketing to make sure i get as many customers as possible for the registration, i also did bulk sms advert to 2847 UNILAG graduates and i was so sure of making over 700k from that registration alone. The registration was fixed to start on Feb 8 to Feb 28, 2016. When The registration started, The first and second day of the registration was hot but NYSC site was fucking up (the link was not sending) the third day Feb 10 the site started working fine and we did over 40, on the fourth day Feb 11 Yabatech had issue about a students that died in the medical centre and the school was closed indefinitely, (it was featured in channels tv over a week) from that Feb 11 the school closed all gates and stopped allowing people into the campus, that was how i dnt do any work again till end of registration meanwhile my wife gave birth to our second child in Feb 16 2016, i had to still manage from the little stipend i had to service the dept and still cater for family, the school was reopened in Mar 28, 2016 and since then i have been pushing it gradually, what i do is this, if new set of people comes to pay for maybe acceptance fee or school fee, i use the money to settle old dept, by the time the new dept is getting old again, i'l use the current new once to settle them again, any dept my proceeds reaches to settle, i'l clear that one off with the money, at this junction the last deadline is june 30 and there is no more extension of dates. Meanwhile my business generates about N5,000+ daily except during NYSC e-Registration where i make good money, the next e-Registration is coming up by Aug or Sep 2016.
I went to Micro finance bank for loan but they refused giving me cos i told them the truth that i want to pay urgent dept then gradually pay them over the months.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by aloeman15(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
If your case is true, google cmc lagos. They can help mediate with your creditors and get you a flexible repayment plan.
Goodluck.
kaysy:

Thanks for your reply, the issue started last year during the part time online registration in Yabatech, the school had issues with their website and online payment was suspended in Aug 2015, meanwhile we kept collecting money and profiling student's name down in anticipation that the site will soon open, the site did not open till Dec 2015 and by then, about 200k cash that was paid to me got missing, except for the once that was paid into my Zenith bank account, then came 2016, shop rent and house rent joined the list of depts i was owing making the money reach somewhere over 350k, anyway that wasn't a big deal to me cos i was hoping on NYSC 2016 Batch A Registration to commence in Feb 2016 cos once it starts, i can cover up the money within a month, because of that i had to spend more money to do alot of marketing to make sure i get as many customers as possible for the registration, i also did bulk sms advert to 2847 UNILAG graduates and i was so sure of making over 700k from that registration alone. The registration was fixed to start on Feb 8 to Feb 28, 2016. When The registration started, The first and second day of the registration was hot but NYSC site was fucking up (the link was not sending) the third day Feb 10 the site started working fine and we did over 40, on the fourth day Feb 11 Yabatech had issue about a students that died in the medical centre and the school was closed indefinitely, (it was featured in channels tv over a week) from that Feb 11 the school closed all gates and stopped allowing people into the campus, that was how i dnt do any work again till end of registration meanwhile my wife gave birth to our second child in Feb 16 2016, i had to still manage from the little stipend i had to service the dept and still cater for family, the school was reopened in Mar 28, 2016 and since then i have been pushing it gradually, what i do is this, if new set of people comes to pay for maybe acceptance fee or school fee, i use the money to settle old dept, by the time the new dept is getting old again, i'l use the current new once to settle them again, any dept my proceeds reaches to settle, i'l clear that one off with the money, at this junction the last deadline is june 30 and there is no more extension of dates. Meanwhile my business generates about N5,000+ daily except during NYSC e-Registration where i make good money, the next e-Registration is coming up by Aug or Sep 2016.
I went to Micro finance bank for loan but they refused giving me cos i told them the truth that i want to pay urgent dept then gradually pay them over the months.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by bigtt76(f): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Sad to note that despite all attendant dangers inherent with keeping monies at your place of business/work, you still allowed the embolden to occur angry

The only good thing here is the fact that you have decided to run your own business albeit not running it fine. You literally 'chopped' both your capital and profit which is not good.

Anyway cut stories short, you may have to contact the likes of RenMoney and One-cred.com for financial assistance. They don't require collateral ...as they advertised!

Good luck to you.

kaysy:

Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by uvalued(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
kaysy:
Hello House,
Please i really want to plead to the house to support me in paying up this dept that has kept me so restless overtime, am not the type owes dept but something happened in Feb 2016 that plunged me into a huge debt, meanwhile i have been paying this money gradually since and what is remaining is N283,500. I really would have loved not to ask for help/support if given like 5months more but the deadline i have to balance up is June 30.

I really need well meaning Nigerians to help me out, my number is 08024102554
Please am really writing from a depressed heart cos i dnt want my business to be closed up (I have a family to take care of) i dnt know what will become of me should this happen. My Name is KINGSLEY AMADI with account number 0141012505 at GTbank.

I will update this thread with whatever support i get from anyone, for further verification, my work address and what i do is down there in my signature. Thank You in advance.

op i sympathise with you cos i also did collect loan to set up a computer training but alas its barely meeting my target. by may 2016, i had to pay rent for the shop and had next to nothing but i wanted to keep the shop. by the grace of GOD, looking at what i had, i raised almost #200,000 by simply using my phone/tablet. so can you since you are in a school environment.. lets chat on whatsapp 08092912930 for details
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
uvalued:

op i sympathise with you cos i also did collect loan to set up a computer training but alas its barely meeting my target. by may 2016, i had to pay rent for the shop and had next to nothing but i wanted to keep the shop. by the grace of GOD, looking at what i had, i raised almost #200,000 by simply using my phone/tablet. so can you since you are in a school environment.. lets chat on whatsapp 08092912930 for details
Thank you sir, please my fone is a Nokia Asha 210, am not an android freak since i have laptop to do whatever i want to do online, so am not frequent on whatsapp cos my fone finds it difficult to whatsapp, plz reach me via kaysyxpress@yahoo.com thanks

I downloaded WhatsApp on PC then later realized it was consuming data, so i had to uninstall it. plz bear with me. Am seriously in need of this money.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
3doursdown:
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

07087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Before i came online, i have visited RenMoney, Here is a list of what i was asked to bring
Please see below requirements for self employed customers.

Valid ID endorsed by the federal government (International Passport/ Drivers Licence/National ID Card)
Valid work ID/Business card.
Immediate past 6 months bank statement(Individual and Corporate) signed and stamped by the bank. Alternatively, this can be sent to our email directly from your bank to us at bankstatement@renmoneyng.com OR printed at our office via internet banking platform.
Proof of tax registration and or receipt of payment .
One recent passport photograph.
Customer must be affiliated with a professional body
Post dated cheques for the duration of the loan.
Utility Bill within the last 3 months
Memorandum of Association for your business
Certificate of Incorporation
A guarantor

Guarantor

Must be a staff of one of the companies on the list of preapproved companies.
3 Months salary bank statement signed and stamped by the bank
Cheque leaves for the duration of the loan
Employment letter
Work ID
Government ID
Utility Bill within the last 3 months
Passport photograph
Filled guarantor’s form
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by EnterPRO: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
kaysy:

Before i came online, i have visited RenMoney, Here is a list of what i was asked to bring

na wa for dem requirements oh !

on top loan they will still charge you crazy interest on.

dem for kuku say make you bring lion.

anyways, you can try AB MFB.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by uvalued(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
kaysy:

Thank you sir, please my fone is a Nokia Asha 210, am not an android freak since i have laptop to do whatever i want to do online, so am not frequent on whatsapp cos my fone finds it difficult to whatsapp, plz reach me via kaysyxpress@yahoo.com thanks

I downloaded WhatsApp on PC then later realized it was consuming data, so i had to uninstall it. plz bear with me. Am seriously in need of this money.

hello sent you a mail.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
uvalued:

hello sent you a mail.
I've replied you sir.

Meanwhile, please House i really need this support or a loan from anyone with reasonable interest rate and repayment plan, i promise to cover this debt by the end of October 2016. The School fee has been extended till July 2, 2016 and i still believe they will extend it further. Below are details of some of the people am owing

Surname: Toki
Matric No: P/ND/13/3621734
Amount: N55,750
RRR: Q112234563

Surname: Hassan
Applicatio Number: YCT1544815
Amount: N50,750
RRR: P110466248

Surname: Adekola
Application Number: YCT1544019
Amount: N36,500
RRR: U113864195

Surname: Ogaraku
Matric Number: P/ND/14/3620818
Amount: N50,250
RRR: G111500360

Surname: Rotinwa
Matric Number: F/HD/14/3230023
Amount: 23,000
RRR: Q113172682

Plus one other person that am not with his details here, his fees are worth N23,000 also.
Total of everything now is N249,250 cos i have been able to reduce the amount to what it is now, i still need help pay this dept please house.

To verify any of this payment, kindly visit www.remita.net click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE, copy any of the RRR listed here and paste it there, it will redirect you to the page where you're to continue payment, this is just for u to verify that these payments has not been made, if the payment has been made, it will display THIS REFERENCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.

Please am seriously looking forward to any kind of support or loan i can get to clear this off my neck. i'll really appreciate. Thank You.
Re: Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) by kaysy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Finally:
It is settled[/size]

Thank God for being there for me all through the hard times, i now see a greater tomorrow than i used to see.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Transfering Money From Nigerian To Ghana / Don't Trade With Chukky86, He's A Scam / How To Make Liquid Starch And Liquid Detergents For Laundry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.