Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther (49863 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Yinkatolu: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:
The only time I will kneel willingly to someone is when I go to greet the parents of my bride to be. and even that is deception so they'll think am loyal.

it's better u don't kneel for the parents of ur bride to be so that u don't compromise ur standard. be consistent bro
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by holyword: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
And she will receive the blessing of the woman of God that money can not buy.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by bittertruthz: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosin400:
First Lady of Benue state, Eunice Ortom went on her knees to greet the wife of the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Mrs. Esther Kumuyi at the state government House in Makurdi, on Friday June 24th. Mrs Kumuyi and her husband, William Kumuyi, were in the state on a courtesy visit to the governor, Samuel Ortom.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/photos-first-lady-of-benue-state-kneels-to-greet-esther-kumuyi-wife-of-the-general-overseer-of-deeper-life-church/

Kumuyi should apologize to people he mislead in 80s.

My uncle destroyed his television because Kumuyi asked them to do so.
My friend's elder brother resigned NEW NIGERIA BANK as a general manager.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by xynerise: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Erm...I need clearance here. I thought one Kumuyi lost his wife some years ago? undecided
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Appareil(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lord I ask for more grace! Jesus is Lord!!
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by vicnairaland: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Respect is good it exhibits humility and promotes cordial,healthy relationship amongst people .But I don't understand and neither have I read from the Bible where bowing down completely or postraiting to another person and the Person accepts such act .I think those are man made traditions and need not to be seen among christians.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
Meanwhile: Omenka is kneeling before the Fulanis, dem swear for una?
As in ehn not only kneeling, hez been prostrating to kiss their feet. Pathetic fellow
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Austin234(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
But there's no info that she is a deeper lifer. I love her humility tho

truthfultessy:
pretty & humble woman.
Good to know that we now have deeper lifers in politics.
We need more Christians in politics.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Owliver(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
undigeh:

U be OWL liver true true. Bet u must change from hypocrisy.
it's not hypocritical. everybody does that.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Owliver(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yinkatolu:

it's better u don't kneel for the parents of ur bride to be so that u don't compromise ur standard. be consistent bro
the case if need be. besides I keep record of no standard. I change depending on situation. unpredictable I am.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Lastine: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Aijay91:
If it's our first mama Aisha, she will bring out her hand for hand shake grin

It's the grace upon the woman's life, not the personality.. Even Aisha Buhari will kneel before this woman... It's heaven grace mehm
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by tsaor(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
I wonda wat dis so called men of God r doin, everytin is bad but all dey do is go around politicians to enrich dem self?
not by kneeling down, go n tell ur husband to change his way or vacate dat sit
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by mikaelzX(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Spicycat:
It's religiously wrong but culturally right.
Which of the laws of religion, has been broken?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
omosuper:
Is she her god? Konkobility

U honestly have no idea what u just said. She is honouring the God in the woman as a woman of God. Everyone appreciates and revers God. And FYI I never said god and I said God.... next time grasp the difference before responding to my post.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by chikason68(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:
The only time I will kneel willingly to someone is when I go to greet the parents of my bride to be. and even that is deception so they'll think am loyal.

You re even thinking of kneeling down to greet da parents of ya bride to be. Make i hear! I am yet to greet mi parents kneeling down nt to think of a human like me even if he/she is US president. I Only kneel to greet one being; ALMIGHTY GOD!
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Owliver(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
chikason68:

You re even thinking of kneeling down to greet da parents of ya bride to be. Make i hear! I am yet to greet mi parents kneeling down nt to think of a human like me even if he/she is US president. I Only kneel to greet one being; ALMIGHTY GOD!
am a bad boy I will need to deceive them with a bug grin and almost on my knees. yes
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by guyu: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fool why u kneel to ur follow human .Pentecostal Synagogue Satan
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Raphafire101: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol....the Nigerian definition of respect is subjugation. Meanwhile the countries that have zero respect and moving forward in leaps and bounds. And funny enough, Nigerians want to leave Nigeria and move to these countries that have no respect. Smh.
U have said it all...its so so annoying.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by pinkcita: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
tosin400:
First Lady of Benue state, Eunice Ortom went on her knees to greet the wife of the General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Mrs. Esther Kumuyi at the state government House in Makurdi, on Friday June 24th. Mrs Kumuyi and her husband, William Kumuyi, were in the state on a courtesy visit to the governor, Samuel Ortom.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/photos-first-lady-of-benue-state-kneels-to-greet-esther-kumuyi-wife-of-the-general-overseer-of-deeper-life-church/

Hold on,which pastor kumuyi's wife..he married new wife?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by prinsam30: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Some OPs needs to be giving a brain surgery and common sense to be inserted in their brains I swear, fake bloggers everywhere

Which of the pastor kumuyi wife are u talking about
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Spicycat(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikaelzX:

Which of the laws of religion, has been broken?
Religion that believe in God almighty as supreme, i will bow to nobody but the king himself.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by chikason68(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:
am a bad boy I will need to deceive them with a bug grin and almost on my knees. yes
grin
Owliver:
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by lollmaolol(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
domopps:
Respect is reciprocal now........love her humility tho

Cheers

I can be that humble, this is not a biggie for me
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by mromo9ja: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Compare...

Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Gerrard59(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
mromo9ja:
Compare...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what the president's wife did. I'd do same if I were her, and my wife or any female relative of mine wouldn't do what Eunice did.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=truthfultessy post=46949147]pretty & humble woman.

Good to know that we now have deeper lifers in politics.

We need more Christians in politics. [/quote God forbid that DLBC join politics.they just went there to visit and pass the gospel to them
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by HurtgenForest: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
dukie25:
Meanwhile: Omenka is kneeling before the Fulanis, dem swear for una?

Lmaooooo.

Kai! Omenka how body?
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Yinkatolu: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:
the case if need be. besides I keep record of no standard. I change depending on situation. unpredictable I am.

there will be a need to that. You will prostrate sef if ur bride is yoruba grin
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by seunfape(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
When she feels holy ghost in her surromdings,she has nothing to do than to kneel down.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Duru009(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
She is a daughter of zion......

Glorrryyyyyyyyy!
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by mikaelzX(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Spicycat:

Religion that believe in God almighty as supreme, i will bow to nobody but the king himself.
Sure thats not pride? Do you believe Jesus is God?. Jesus(God) washed the feet of his apostles remember. He was baptised by John as well, He subjected himself to John. I respect your opinion though.
Re: Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther by Duru009(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
She is a daughter of zion......
Glorrryyyyyyyyy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos) / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Picture Of Buhari And Ministers Who Are Leaving The Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.