Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) (4254 Views)

Neat TOKS 2009 BENZ Saloon / Sale Of A Mercedes-benz Tipper Truck 1622 / Sale Of A Mercedes-benz Truck 2632 6x6 Ararat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Isisasi: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Nihon,
if and when u have a c320 pls let me know on lanreajakaiye@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Nihon: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2009
I am sorry to inform the customers interested  in the Mercedes Benz E320 that, it has been sold out immidiately after it was just been dropped from the container at location.This information have just reached me.I thank you all for your interest and expect another post  of it's type soon .
Thanks.
Isisasi:

Nihon,
if and when u have a c320 pls let me know on lanreajakaiye@yahoo.com

thanks.
Isisasi,I have you in mind.
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by bandore(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
send price and specification of the v-boot to akins22002@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by wumss: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
Pls send price and spec to wumi40@hotmail.com, sorry couldn't really see weather auto or stick?
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Nihon: 5:34am On Sep 29, 2009
Please,check your mail boxes for your replies as requested above.
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Nihon: 3:52am On Oct 01, 2009
Please,can someone endeavour to explain to me what nairaland auto forum is really about?.
So curious to know the fact because,I get lots of mails asking for price with some claimming to be a general or big office staffs at Abuja e.t.c.And after I reply,they never even bother to reply to atleast negotiate.This gives me the impression that the auto forum is a place where the less privilege people can buy a cheap article car being sold by financially stranded people.Those type of people expect to hear the car is 300,000 Naira forgetting the fact that this car was bought and shipped in with foreign currency which is already above above 500,000 Naira when converted then,cleared in Nigeria from the hungry lions at the wolf.Please,don't bother to ask for price if you are in that group that is not ready to buy a car or negotiate.
The car is still available for sale at a fair price.So,who ever is willing to strongly negotiate,please contact me,sammycoollove@live.com or call +819047300676.
Thanks.

N.B,
A Toyota Rav4 on the way and will arrive before december.Pictures attached below.

Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by DonChizi(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2010
ur such a rude fellow and dats why u lost an interested buyer d reason why i commented nd requested for d prize was dat a friend needed a very clean v-boot for his dad. Thanks for ur level of reasoning cos ur a bad dealer
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Benniewank(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2010
DonChizi:

your such a rude fellow and dats why u lost an interested buyer d reason why i commented nd requested for d prize was dat a friend needed a very clean v-boot for his dad. Thanks for your level of reasoning cos your a bad dealer

Haba, Donchizy! But that was since last year September. No tell us say u carry d guy for mind, He is new on NL and aparently misunderstood you. Let it pass. Cheers!
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by DonChizi(m): 3:39am On May 09, 2010
I just got back so i decided to comment on all i left untouched. He is very rude
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by moonraker(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2010
日本

お元気ですか?

ごめんね、ちょうと、車の交通することを、話したいなので

お電話番号を教えていただけますか?

よろしくお願いします。
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by pomsky: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
moonraker:

日本

お元気ですか?

ごめんね、ちょうと、車の交通することを、話したいなので

お電話番号を教えていただけますか?

よろしくお願いします。

.........very true! Whatever that means...... ! grin
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by akaleb2015(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nihon:
I hear Mercedes Benz Cars are old fashioned in Nigeria right now.Suprised Nigeria don't make cars but, knows how to rate cars. Bicycle is still in vogue in Japan that makes lots of Cars for the whole world. Anyway,"one man's meat is another man's poison".For those who still appreciate Mercedes Benz,these are details and pictures of the car.
V-Boot 400E Series.
Fully air-conditioned with every other esential equipments.
Shipped in from Japan June this year and have not been used.
If you have any interest,please contact me through my mail box sammycoollove@live.com for any other discussions. I am the direct owner based in Japan.Strictly for only serious buyers please.
Thanks.
is it manual or automatic?
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by akaleb2015(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nihon:
I hear Mercedes Benz Cars are old fashioned in Nigeria right now.Suprised Nigeria don't make cars but,knows how to rate cars.Bicycle is still in vogue in Japan that makes lots of Cars for the whole world.Anyway,"one man's meat is another man's poison".For those who still appreciate Mercedes Benz,these are details and pictures of the car.
V-Boot 400E Series.
Fully air-conditioned with every other esential equipments.
Shipped in from Japan June this year and have not been used.
If you have any interest,please contact me through my mail box sammycoollove@live.com for any other discussions.
I am the direct owner based in Japan.Strictly for only serious buyers please.
Thanks.
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by Mordson: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
akaleb2015:

See this man o! undecided You're inquiring about a post made in 2009, which is 13 years ago? For your mind the car is still available after 13 years.

For your information, those born in 2009 are now in SS1. undecided
Re: Who Needs A Mercedes Benz Saloon Car?(NEW ARRIVAL ADDED) by ChrisPrimeProp: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mordson:

See this man o! undecided You're inquiring about a post made in 2009, which is 13 years ago? For your mind the car is still available after 13 years.

For your information, those born in 2009 are now in SS1. undecided
LMAO
The one in my house is in SS2

(1) (2) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Camry From Cotonou;price:2.88m Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Mercedes C180, 1997. Price: N900K. Call 07086878081 / ***TOKS***NISSAN FRONTIER PICKUP 08169446319 Just 880k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.