Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford (4017 Views)

This Is What American Government/White House Said About Igbos During Civil War / #burataigate:more Details Emerge On Coas's Dubai Properties / Burataigate: Secret Of Saving For $450,000 Dubai House Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by blackpanda: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2016
phlemzy:
Oga pype low. Who has given so much! He's being paid for his job, he laid down his life? Sir, he sign that the very day he accepted to join the Army. If you're saying funds can come from any, then Buratai should be reasonable enough to defend it. I mean just simple defence. I do so so & so business with my wives over certain period, that's how we got the money. Simple.

Last I checked you have not filed any petition against him, rather all u have his ridiculous roadside gossipp. So what is he defending And pls dont belittle the army's job, buratai is doing what you and many others will never be able to do. Its not because of the money, cos our army are not paid much. This is a selfless service that someone has to do. You close your two eyes to sleep peacefully at night because someone else has surrendered himself to keep you safe

2 Likes

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by Aegon(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
mumbasa:
If you believe that a serving military officer can save and afford two expensive mansions in Dubai, but a former director of SHELL PETROLEUM (Diezani)cannot afford one , then you are one of the problems of Nigeria.

You should be stoned to death

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by DammeeJay(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
RandomVic:
Buratai is Buhari's boy, he'll probably go scot-free
this prayer is for you guy.."the goat brain in u r head,Let it be replaced with that of a lizard" and the church say
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by DammeeJay(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2016
grin amen
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by Candyrain(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2016
mumbasa:
If you believe that a serving military officer can save and afford two expensive mansions in Dubai, but a former director of SHELL PETROLEUM (Diezani) cannot afford one , then you are one of the problems of Nigeria.

You should be stoned to death
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by Candyrain(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:
OP this is nothing but smear campaign. And its both silly and disgusting. You are not saying the man stole, but rather that he bought an expensive house. Funds can come from anywhere, and whats moren you dont have to pay the entire sum at once. Once u pay the equity the rest can be spread over decades.

I think its very unfair to be attacking someone who has given so much and laid down his life so that others can sleep at night and have peace. If u dont like buhari thats fine, but please leave our military out of this ok

What's dat smell? Hmmm that's a stench of hypocrisy.

U reek of it dude.
Kai, I can't fit shout.

2 Likes

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by Candyrain(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
The hypocrisy from zombies is mind boggling and heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by tuniski: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Nasman:
Fucking Shitte Scumbag. Buratai has already declared that property, even before he became the COAS. Shias and hate goes hand in hand
U are whacked !! So by declaring it, it is legit? Smh in fact should it be true that he declared such then that becomes hard evidence on him to be locked up summarily!

Stop making case for corruption in your attempt to worship buhari n buratai!
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by tuniski: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Last I checked you have not filed any petition against him, rather all u have his ridiculous roadside gossipp. So what is he defending And pls dont belittle the army's job, buratai is doing what you and many others will never be able to do. Its not because of the money, cos our army are not paid much. This is a selfless service that someone has to do. You close your two eyes to sleep peacefully at night because someone else has surrendered himself to keep you safe
So they should be corrupt? Smh for u promoter of impunity and corruption!
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by bloodkiller: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
midolian:
show me a thread where you see me support Buratai on this or forever remain mute. I am also disappointed in the snake charmer..I don't support corruption angry

He must have made this money during the Jonathan Era. Its not easy to serve under the drunkard's administration without bn corrupt.
[/s]

well i have my reservation for you sha maybe because of non hypocrisy of yours unlikely of a typical zombie

but don't you think of that line of blaming Gej is already stale like sour egwusi soup grin

2 Likes

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by blackpanda: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2016
tuniski:

So they should be corrupt? Smh for u promoter of impunity and corruption!

If thats all u got from what I wrote, thenits unfortunate. Na u sabi
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by tuniski: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

If thats all u got from what I wrote, thenits unfortunate. Na u sabi
That is all u said : cos they have done their jobs they are free to be corrupt!

No one forced them to join the army in fact went thru all sorts just to be recruited. So don't give the lame line of their jobs,Being high risk na their choice other jobs too are as important in nation building!
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by RandomVic(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
DammeeJay:
this prayer is for you guy.."the goat brain in u r head,Let it be replaced with that of a lizard" and the church say

Mumu, if you ain't got better thing to say to me don't quote me, now swerve undecided

1 Like

Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by DammeeJay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
RandomVic:

Mumu, if you ain't got better thing to say to me don't quote. me, now swerve undecided
you should check your age and check what u posted earlier
Re: BurataiGate:Buratai's N700K Earning Buys What American Governor Can't Afford by RandomVic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
DammeeJay:
you should check your age and check what u posted earlier

Grandpa this is a public forum na. Talk your own I talk my own

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Student Making Fun Of IGP Idris(video) / Billions, Arms And PVCS Allegedly Found In Sacked Lawal Dauras House / Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.