Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos (3162 Views)

34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by lumzybo: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
If such were to be in Nigeria, the site wuld be so dreaded cos of ritualists and a den of kidnappers angry

#9ja I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by SirVintageCock: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
The cave seems like the kind of cave that can be found in hell.
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nature is so beautiful. I've read of this cave.

So amazing.
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Occasional collapses in the roof have allowed underground jungle ecosystems to form. The caves are so large that they form their own clouds.

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by TiffanyJ(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is nature at its peak. God is really great! By the way $3000 is quite a lot of money when converted to Naira.

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Onegai(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just gorgeous. I wish I could see this in person one day
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 4:17am On Jun 27, 2016
TiffanyJ:
This is nature at its peak. God is really great! By the way $3000 is quite a lot of money when converted to Naira.

Yea, that's about #1m now, excluding airfare/visa fee to Vietnam, accommodation and lots more.

To climb mountain Everest, do you know how much it cost?

About $50, 000 - $100,000.

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by deewhone(f): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Explorers:
Jungle in a cave: Monkeys and flying foxes live in the Hang Son Doong jungle which explorers named the Garden of Edam.
U mean u named the jungle
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
deewhone:
U mean u named the jungle

Lol.....No b me o, the real explorers that explored the cave after the discovery

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by TiffanyJ(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, that's about #1m now, excluding airfare/visa fee to Vietnam, accommodation and lots more.

To climb mountain Everest, do you know how much it cost?

About $50, 000 - $100,000.
If I have this huge amount of money, I would likely build for myself a beautiful house and invest it in such. Way that I may need not work again. Lol
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by kenwins(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
TiffanyJ:

If I have this huge amount of money, I would likely build for myself a beautiful house and invest it in such. Way that I may need not work again. Lol
cheesy
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by kenwins(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
roqrules04:
So amazing
This cave can be used for Ultimate search grin
I tell you smiley

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
TiffanyJ:

Lol...Even if the climbing is free, most of us wont try it. Ive seen a site like that where those who cannot afford the money but dreaming to climb were begging people to sponsor them.
I just think that most whites believes in breaking records, making history, seeing what no one has ever seen and doing what no one has ever done in life. That's achievement to them, but we believe in the numbers of degree you have, houses, cars and so on. Even though we will die and leave them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by kenwins(f): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Ain't bad
Is it me or this is how you explore every single thread? I see you here and there smiley
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by kenwins(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...Even if the climbing is free, most of us wont try it.
My fear for height won't let me sad
Really, those are lovely pictures.
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by aolumaxi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
ikbnice:
when are we planning to have an on-the-spot access ment of the cave?
when explorers start working in access bank

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Tunechi1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
aolumaxi:
nooo na wema
Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2016
aolumaxi:

Which is not possible, dreaming of jobs that will take from one country to anothergrin

1 Like

Re: Hang Son Doong: Inside The Worlds Largest Cave With Jungle, River&Climate(Photos by Explorers(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Onegai:
Just gorgeous. I wish I could see this in person one day

You will if you really wish, its all about money sis. Love to see it too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Third Mainland Bridge (IBB Bridge) / Channels T Crew's Visit To Okigwe - Arondizuogu - Akokwa - Uga - Nnewi Road / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.