Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,455 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! (7475 Views)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Rihanna Looking Creepy In A Recent Photo Shoot With W Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by divinehand2003(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg has confirmed what all of us have had in the back of our minds this whole entire time. Mark Zuckerberg has just recently posted a photo to his Facebook that celebrates Instagram reaching 500 million monthly users. However, the photo has recently been picked apart by the internet for some very revealing details.

His post reads:

More than 500 million people now use Instagram every month — and 300 million every day. The Instagram community has more than doubled over the past two years. This is a tribute to Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger’s vision, and to people everywhere who have opened a window into their world — from big events to everyday moments. Thanks for making Instagram such a beautiful place.

In what looks like an attempt to stop hackers from spying on him, the Facebook founder and CEO placed tape to cover his microphone and webcam. Not only that but he uses an email platform with government-grade security features.

Zuckerberg is obviously one of the highest-profile security targets out there. But still, might he know something that we don’t?

http://godfruits.tv/mark-zuckerberg-covering-web-cam-laptop/

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by klassykute(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
na mike get insta?
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by McCarlito(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Youngsage: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
klassykute:
na mike get insta?
Yes.
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by NewkingMode: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yeah, he bought it
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=32pt]Are yhu quyz telling me.....Mark Zuckerberg owns instagram.......no! no!.......not after he bought whatsapp undecided[/size]
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Feranmicharles(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
toposi4naija:
[size=32pt]Are yhu quyz telling me.....Mark Zuckerberg owns instagram.......no! no!.......not after he bought whatsapp undecided[/size]
it not possible, and if it is. hmmmmmmmm, ma jus negodu sad
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Singapore1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
oh GOD what is wrong with Nigerians

[size=50pt]can anybody just take time and read the post carefully, ahg!!![/size]
who is talking about instagram here

4 Likes

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by forreelinc(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
klassykute:
na mike get insta?

angry who tell u that one? No let pipu deceive you o na me get insta na

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by telim: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mark deceiving people. up to half of the accounts on istagram and Facebook are bot accounts created by internet marketeers to auto post on fan pages, Facebook groups, like follow and UN follow accounts. Their are guys managing 10000 accounts on Facebook for marketing their products using a bot, I believe their are people managing more than that.

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by BanevsJoker(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Singapore1:
oh GOD what is wrong with Nigerians

[size=50pt]can anybody just take time and read the post carefully, ahg!!![/size]
who is talking about instagram here
I feel your pain. The post just confirms our fears that we are all being spied on. Your webcam is taking pictures and recording videos without your knowledge and sending to a database somewhere. The only reason it hasn't been used against you yet is because you do not pose a threat to them. YET.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
BanevsJoker:

I feel your pain. The post just confirms our fears that we are all being spied on. Your webcam is taking pictures and recording videos without your knowledge and sending to a database somewhere. The only reason it hasn't been used against you yet is because you do not pose a threat to them. YET.

That's true, your camera, your Friend's ATM camera. It's called the eyes of god. You can run but can never hide

2 Likes

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Singapore1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
BanevsJoker:

now someone is talking hian!!!
thank you jare brother
me to go dey tape my webcam as from today
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by ajsans: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
telim:
Mark deceiving people. up to half of the accounts on istagram and Facebook are bot accounts created by internet marketeers to auto post on fan pages, Facebook groups, like follow and UN follow accounts. Their are guys managing 10000 accounts on Facebook for marketing their products using a bot, I believe their are people managing more than that.
Telim the IM guru.
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by olatunjithomas(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by petrov10: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
lol
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by okonja(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
toposi4naija:

Yeah, he bought it long before now, and Snaptu self
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by roqrules04(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
So some people somewhere are spying on me shocked shocked dey are on their own anyways

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
if dem try to spy on me nd then dem see my face early in the morning nd dem get a high blood pressure dey are on their own grin

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by RealAdewole(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2016
That's what happens when a government thinks that over 7billion people are threat

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Damsonkc(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2016
My annoyance with Mark is his selfishness. How would you wake up one day and decide to change the algorithm of Facebook and, then Instagram. Page owners cannot get quality organic reach. For you to thrive in social media marketing you must keep paying and paying thousands to Mark just so your genuine followers can see your posts. Instagram was a free market. Hash-tags worked like magic. Geo-tagging was superb. Now, you do not see the posts of everyone. Instagram and Facebook somehow think they have the right to select the ones they think you'd be interested in. Is this not madness?
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by tdayof(m): 2:36am On Jun 27, 2016
BanevsJoker:

Nice. I have a friend whose Webcam light comes on immediately after entering some certain websites. Personally I cover my Webcam on a daily basis. The covering is just there and I remove it when I need to use the Webcam.

1 Like

Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Goes to show that nothing is private/secure anymore. Some webpages turn on your webcam without your knowledge? Now that's some scary sh*t
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by niyot124: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

That's true, your camera, your Friend's ATM camera. It's called the eyes of god. You can run but can never hide

God's eye,just like in this movie FAST AND FURIOUS 5.
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2016
niyot124:

God's eye,just like in this movie FAST AND FURIOUS 5.

Fast and Furious 7 & Caught on Camera
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by niyot124: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Fast and Furious 7 & Caught on Camera

Yes I actually meant 7. Thanks smiley
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Mcdondayan: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
No one connected to the Internet is unhackable. He has said it long ago that he tapes his laptop camera. But some people feel he is just been paranoid. I began to tape mine after discussing with my hacker friend and confirming that from him. Another target is our front facing cameras. Phew. ........ Such a creepy world.
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by kirchofff(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Singapore1:
now someone is talking hian!!!
thank you jare brother
me to go dey tape my webcam as from today
lol, u don't need to, cos no one will hold u for ransom........cos u've gat nothing
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Singapore1(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
kirchofff:
lol, u don't need to, cos no one will hold u for ransom........cos u've gat nothing
today i am nothing, wah abao tomorrow? cool ..i still laugh at the bolded though, we are talking about privacy you are talking about having something are you always like this? sad
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by kirchofff(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Singapore1:
today i am nothing, wah abao tomorrow? cool ..i still laugh at the bolded though, we are talking about privacy you are talking about having something are you always like this? sad
no 1 needs ur privacy wen dey won't gain nothing from u, or u think it's little hackers that hack a cam? Hell NO! It's professionals who intends to make millions of dollars through it...cheers
Re: People Are In A Panic After Seeing Mark Zuckerberg’s Recent Photo Upload! by Singapore1(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
kirchofff:
no 1 needs ur privacy wen dey won't gain nothing from u, or u think it's little hackers that hack a cam? Hell NO! It's professionals who intends to make millions of dollars through it...cheers
please lecture me about this professional hackers who hack cam cheesy ( anyway dont let us start an argument about our programming skills )

let me give you a sense ... if the person whom we entrust our privacy with is afraid of his own security what does that mean to you?
i dont know why you are like this,

1. it is not only the rich that should be conscious of their privacy
2. even if you are nobody today if at the end you are somebody tomorrow, your privacy can be used to hunt you
3. the fact that you have nothing to protect does not mean nobody dont have nothing to protect
4. stay away from being MYOPIC
Good Morning, and have a nice day cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM / New Sexy Nicki Minaj Pics / BIKINI PHOTO: Actress Empress Njamah In A Swimming Pool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.