Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! (862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by jimmyroger: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Got on Ali express today to check on some wristwatches which a friend of mine got shipped in at free shipping and I got the shock of my life when I saw same wristwatch jumia wanted to sell at a high rate and with shuppment money!!!jumia biko oooo!!

Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by grevotech(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
And I can bet u that the one you saw on JUMIA is totally FAKE!!!
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a watch for me and my fiancé. Same Geneva watch, different colours, I paid before delivery, she picked the order and when I saw it, I got disappointed it was totally the fake one for the same price with the oringal. It was worth 14k each. I applied for return and it took 3 weeks for them to return my money back.
God forbid I buy anything on Jumia again.
All our Nigerian online store I just wonder if they're helping us at all

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by jimmyroger: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga ooo..naija company still dey dupe us....lalastica let people be enlightened ooo
Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by grevotech(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
I would rather take the risk of shipping from abroad than Jumia.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by cherish44: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Yes dey re. i bought a rechargeable fan from jumia in DEC 2015 and in march 2016 the fan had stopped working?
Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jumia is another way of scamming nigerians
Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by jimmyroger: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sure jumia reaping Nigerians off just like shoprite!!! undecided
Re: Is Jumia Reaping Nigerians Off!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
grevotech:
And I can bet u that the one you saw on JUMIA is totally FAKE!!!
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a watch for me and my fiancé. Same Geneva watch, different colours, I paid before delivery, she picked the order and when I saw it, I got disappointed it was totally the fake one for the same price with the oringal. It was worth 14k each. I applied for return and it took 3 weeks for them to return my money back.
God forbid I buy anything on Jumia again.
All our Nigerian online store I just wonder if they're helping us at all

Thing is Jumia is made of independent vendors, so "tight-marking" quality control isn't possible.

That's why your feedback from refunds and ratings are vital.

I am sure they don't set out to do bait & switch.

(1) (Reply)

Chinos Pencil Skirt - Grey & Burgundy / Colour Blocking: How To Perfectly Wear And Mix Yellow With Other Colours. / The Most Expensive Bra In The World Costs N5 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.