Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) (24346 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by aieromon(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Last 4 standing

Brenda
Arese
Chike
Cornel
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Top four

Team tuface
Brenda

Team waje
A'rese

Team pato
Chike!!!!! grin smiley wink grin angry

Team timi
Cornel
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
7footre:
Top four

Team tuface
Brenda

Team waje
A'rese

Team pato
Chike!!!!! grin smiley wink grin angry

Team timi
Cornel

Holy Molly....
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
opeaceo:

Holy Molly....
Hate to say it but I told ya
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Top two
Chike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy wink grin grin wink cheesy cheesy

A'rese
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Have no doubt in ma mind it's gon be chike!! Real recognises real
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by aieromon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Top 2

Chike
Arese
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by aieromon(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Arese wins the first edition of The Voice Nigeria
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
aieromon:

Who predicted this?? Whoo??

Congrats Arese, Team Waje wins it!!

I'm happy Brenda didn't smell it. Thanks for the update.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
ThnkGod. I Prefer her to win than Chike.He came too far but over-confidence would not let him.
aieromon:
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jesus christ!!!!!!! I know she has d voice but chike is my winner men.... to say I am shocked is an understatement congrats to A'rese a worthy winner

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
ThnkGod. I Prefer her to win than Chike.He came too far but over-confidence would not let him.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
He was so sure he would win. And his fans dint make matters any better.
7footre:

angry angry angry
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Dainikel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Still perplexed over the result...I'm pretty sure lotta peeps didn't envisage A'rese amongst top 3 but she won. Aww my heart goes out to the ladies man, he did great anyways.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Dainikel(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Chike have always had that aura of confidence even in project fame. I guess he forgets its a competition & anything can happen
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I fall into that category of fans.... but the boy is good! leave his over confidence for another day....... would you have preferred him timid and jittery?

3 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by tunde82seidat(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dainikel:
Still perplexed over the result...I'm pretty sure lotta peeps didn't envisage A'rese amongst top 3 but she won. Aww my heart goes out to the ladies man, he did great anyways.
. As in ... Am still shocked

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
So, it's over, my thoughts on this show are:

Firstly, can they please move this show to Nigeria? Doing a show targeted at the Nigerian audience in SA is not it.

Secondly, the judges need a reorientation, some of their acts comes across as too childish.

Then the anchors are just boring, no style, nothing to spice up the show and IK only knows "how to save time".

Can they please advice PF how they picked their back up singers, instrumentalists and their choreographers??

The first edition of the voice was, emmm.. Good, but it can be better.

3 Likes

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
No jor. The Chike in project fame was more reserved. He came out all out for the voice. Evn his hair changed. Remember that Ibadan boy na. He was calm n unsure of himsef. I prefer him in pf
Dainikel:

Chike have always had that aura of confidence even in project fame. I guess he forgets its a competition & anything can happen
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
opeaceo:

Firstly, can they please move this show to Nigeria? Doing a show targeted at the Nigerian audience in SA is not it.

Secondly, the judges need a reorientation, some of their acts comes across as too childish.

Then the anchors are just boring, no style, nothing to spice up the show and IK only knows "how to save time".

Can they please advice PF how they picked their back up singers, instrumentalists and their choreographers??

The first edition is and will always be better than PF

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:

I never liked Chike, I don't think he is overconfident though, he's got a lovely voice and he was just too proud of it.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Confidence is good. Over is d prob. Chike is gud no doubt but he knew he was gud. Sometimes wen u dont know, it doesnt get to your head.
As for Arese, i noticed her wen she was not evn sure of hersef. Moreover, she has a special talent
7footre:

I fall into that category of fans.... but the boy is good! leave his over confidence for another day....... would you have preferred him timid and jittery?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by opeaceo: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
swann:

The first edition is and will always be better than PF
Yeap, it will always be better.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
My dear he was proud. One of the characteristic of a proud person is over- confidence. I followed him on Instagram.he needed to tone it down jor
opeaceo:

I never liked Chike, I don't think he is overconfident though, he's got a lovely voice and he was just too proud of it.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
No one saw this coming...I didn't see this coming...but A'rese made me cry so she earned it... congratulations to her
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
No one saw this coming...I didn't see this coming...but A'rese made me cry so she earned it... congratulations to her...

And people... how is Chike over confident... please people what are the characteristics of an over confident person.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Dainikel(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
No jor. The Chike in project fame was more reserved. He came out all out for the voice. Evn his hair changed. Remember that Ibadan boy na. He was calm n unsure of himsef. I prefer him in pf
True tho especially his audition @PF when he sang -'everybody knows'(a perfect gentle guy)...wish he won despite his transformation tho
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
I totally agree wit u on all points. At some point i was confused as to wat the judges wia judging. Especially by keepin Brenda till the end of the show.
opeaceo:

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
U see ba. I wish he wia all down to earth with that his smooth voice. He wud have garnered more votes
Dainikel:

True tho especially his audition @PF when he sang -'everybody knows'(a perfect gentle guy)...wished he won despite his transformation tho
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just wondering...
But would people have cared about Chike if he hadn't been on PF... I mean like they do now...because every discussion abt Chike has this way of going back to PF
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by 7footre(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
opeaceo:

Chike was good, at home in the competition and confident of his voice. a little above normal? Yes but who wouldn't with such lovely voice.... I feel his performance dropped off a bit and he would have won if he had maintained the precedent he set for himself.

He already won me over and the person who came close enough was nonso. In my opinion

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
He was shocked at how much popularity he gained especially amongst the women. He became so sure all the ladies would vote for him.Hence a puff of pride around him. On Instagram, he had to specially thnk some people for voting him. What abt d people he dint thnk specially, do u think dey wil kip voting? People kept complainin that they wia not recognized. My opinion, he shudnt av selected a few peopl to show his gratitude towards. Dt cost him some votes too
swann:
No one saw this coming...I didn't see this coming...but A'rese made me cry so she earned it... congratulations to her...

And people... how is Chike over confident... please people what are the characteristics of an over confident person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies And This Mind-boggling Obsession With Zeeworld Programmes / Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.