Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Need Advice On Ogun State Tenancy Law Please? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Advice On Ogun State Tenancy Law Please? (9435 Views)

Abuja Records 30% Decline On Tenancy Fees / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? / Lagos Reviews Tenancy Law, May Stop Agreement Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Ogun State Tenancy Law Please? by mykel25(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
I will like to update my knowledge on what the tenancy law of Ogun state say on eviction of tenant...My tenant have breached our agreement on many grounds....1. it is written in the agreement booklet that a month before the expiration of tenancy a letter should be written to the landlord or renewal of rent 2. We agreed that the rent will be paid yearly buh now they seems to pay like six month rent after three months of tenancy expiration...I'm not cool with their paying pattern....i told one of them about it and he said "oga the money I paid you have atleast not expired....wait till July then I ll pay up the balance" whereas his tenancy expired in December last year and he paid half amount in march this year.....it is in the terms of our agreement that he ll only be given one month quit notice...the agreement was not served by a lawyer as it is btw d landlord n the tenant only....experience ogun state landlords n lawyers advice needed please
Re: Need Advice On Ogun State Tenancy Law Please? by Prokaryote: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2018
mykel25:
I will like to update my knowledge on what the tenancy law of Ogun state say on eviction of tenant...My tenant have breached our agreement on many grounds....1. it is written in the agreement booklet that a month before the expiration of tenancy a letter should be written to the landlord or renewal of rent 2. We agreed that the rent will be paid yearly buh now they seems to pay like six month rent after three months of tenancy expiration...I'm not cool with their paying pattern....i told one of them about it and he said "oga the money I paid you have atleast not expired....wait till July then I ll pay up the balance" whereas his tenancy expired in December last year and he paid half amount in march this year.....it is in the terms of our agreement that he ll only be given one month quit notice...the agreement was not served by a lawyer as it is btw d landlord n the tenant only....experience ogun state landlords n lawyers advice needed please

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Our Land Banking System With Good ROI & Incentives +2349030188831 / Affordable 400sqm,766sqm,850sqm,1080sqm At Lekki County Homes Estate Lekki / We Supply Granite Chippings To Rivers, Abia And ImO etc MAY 2018 Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.