Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos (19107 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by kingsleyzie: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ndi nkem, ndi nkem, my people my people. Ndewonu oooooo.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is a say day for the wailers, signalling the beginning of a terrible week for them.
Political leader sandwiched into the criminal box like pack of sardine.
Their youth leaders slaving for one of the abookii chiefs.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by playtheblues(f): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is that so?
Coolgent:

Yeah u are right but in corruption

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by obaino860: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
specialadviser5:
flat head are just....
masquerade face are just....
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by obaino860: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
Slaves ! grin

servant
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
obaino860:

servant

I know you are pained looking at the pics and seeing my comment, but let me remind you again the slaves that traveled all the way from Enugu to go and take the handshake from their Abokii god grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Bolaadu(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
viviangist:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide led by its National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro visits H.E. Former VP Atiku Abubakar , see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/ndigbo-youth-council-worldwide-visits-atiku-abubakar-photos

bird's of the same feather.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by obaino860: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know you are pained looking at the pics and seeing my comment, but let me remind you again the slaves that traveled all the way from Enugu to go and take the handshake from their Abokii god grin grin

and servant that are busy pleading with their master for appointment......una never see something........
servants that are been beaten up in Lagos by their master......
servants that are rejected by their fellow southerners because of saboteur lifestyle...
abeg I no call name oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by OgbuefiNegro: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ndeigbo, umunna, lend me your ears!
This man Atiku is power hungry, he is a beneficiary of the national character and the face of North/South, Christian/Muslim, duo between Presidency and Vice Presidency to balance power and interests, otherwise on merits he is grossly unitelligent, politically inept and a first class advocate of pro-North.

He has locked himself into the sense of self-importance that he is entitled to be the President of Nigeria on account of being a past Vice President. He also thinks and sometimes flaunt the idea that because he is married to women from Igbo and Yoruba group he is a true standard for Nigerian unity. It is false objective, Nigerian unity has no standard! This man has over twelve daughters and over half of the married already, yet not one of their hands has been given to a Igboma or Yorubaman to marry, they all married Northerner. Atiku is one of those Northerners who see Southern women as exotic posessions but view the men with contempt and regard us as beasts unfit to posess a woman from North.

This man is from Northeast, a region perpetually destroyed and in need of reconstruction. The purpose of this visit from Igbo Youth is endorsement in support of his public call for true federalism. If indeed true federalism is practiced today, where is the NorthEast Region going to get the resource to rebuild? NigerDelta Avengers asked a question recently demanding to know where money would come from to fund the budgeted Northeast reconstruction. No Northerner has yet answered the question, not the President, not Junaid Muhammed, not Ango Abdullahi, not Coomassie and lastly, Atiku, the man who said publicly we should return regionalism has been silent and without answer.

Umunna, let us learn to separate rhetoric from logical truths. Atiku's call for regionalism is rhetoric, a lie that he cannot and will not fulfill if he was put in Presidency today.

Atiku is not a viable candidate, he is a risk, not an asset. The Igbo nation is tired of risky adventures, we need political assets going into 2019.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
obaino860:

[s]and servant that are busy pleading with their master for appointment......una never see something........
servants that are been beaten up in Lagos by their master......
servants that are rejected by their fellow southerners because of saboteur lifestyle...
abeg I no call name oh!!!!!!!!![/s]!!!

Abeg l, stop spraying my body with dirty and smelly saliva

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by obaino860: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Abeg l, stop spraying my body with dirty and smelly saliva

sorry oh....I don't know you can be bittered like this....charcoal calling pot black.....
Next time don't start what you can not finish....sorry oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Adminisher: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
playtheblues:
Atiku is better than Buhari.

Yes or no?
NO
Only for the tribe that glorifies corruption
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Duru009(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
KEEP ON DECEIVING URSELF. BUHARI IS NOT COMING BACK.... TAK IT OR LEAVE IT.
ikwubaba:

I like you people to continue in this deluded direction. Just like I was enjoying you people hoping GEJ will win in the West by sharing dollars. Not one of you was wise enough to know that the best place to concentrate the last energy was around the middle belt. I like the way you guys are chasing money bags certified renown rogues to attempt to wrestle power from PMB in 2019. The sailing to victory by APC will be so smooth, we won't even know election took place.

'Smart people'.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by ishiamu(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
What is this one talking about??
Tribalist...
d guy u qquoted na omenka
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
ishiamu:

d guy u qquoted na omenka
I know na grin I know very well.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
tinsel:
It seems Atiku will be the next Igbo hero after Jonathan.
...Fayose and Saraki.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by graphiti: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
RukieKen:
Firstly,I will keep urging u guys to keep religious bigotry/tribal n ethnic bias out of ur criticisms.
Secondly ,before u talk about or against someone make sure dat u really know dat person(biography)before u come making a fool of urselves.Atiku Abubakar is neither Fulani nor Hausa.That's just to educate ur ignorance on dis .

amc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

Atiku Abubakar was born to an itinerant Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar, and his second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village in what is today Adamawa State, formerly Gongola state. He was named for his paternal grandfather, Atiku Abdulkadir. An older sister died in infancy, making Atiku the only child of his parents who divorced before his father's death by drowning in 1957. Atiku's early years were spent in Kojoli, 30 kilometres east of Jada. His mother later remarried. She died of a heart attack in 1984.

SMH! Ipoops and lies be like......... and.........

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Larriekay: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Igbo people can conquer anything they set their minds on except politics.

I remember how they sold their block vote to GEJ for nothing while Yoruba and Northerners elders/chiefs got hundreds of thousands of dollars for political support in 2015.

By the time they realized their mistakes, they cried marginalization and GEJ had to hand out tokens to placate them.

\
very true !!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by Coolgent(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
playtheblues:
Is that so?
Yes o
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by graphiti: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
ofeoil:

My brother, Ndiigbo are very loving and friendly people. That is Y the yorubas rather die than stay on their own.

We dont hate anybody and vote according to conviction.

Atiku is the best candidate, dont be surprised we will turn out in mass to vote for him against Okorocha .

As far as we are concerned they are both Northerners, we vote for the best Northerner.

yeh!!!

**falls off chair**

Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by cstr9: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Igbo people can conquer anything they set their minds on except politics.

I remember how they sold their block vote to GEJ for nothing while Yoruba and Northerners elders/chiefs got hundreds of thousands of dollars for political support in 2015.

By the time they realized their mistakes, they cried marginalization and GEJ had to hand out tokens to placate them.

\
Because Nigerian politics started when buhari won? All the years of igbo domination in the politics of the 1st republic and pre-buhari democratic dispensation of obasanjo and yar'adua are not important? They need to the support the old dimwit buhari for them to be seen as good in politics? You are a bloody zombie. We know the set of people who are termed ''perpetual opposition'' in Nigeria.
Enjoy your rare 4-8 years in the buhari sun. It may take a long time before it returns again.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by playtheblues(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
What's the name of thaaat tribe? Tinubu comes to mind.

Adminisher:

NO
Only for the tribe that glorifies corruption
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by hormoty(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oga Atiku watch your back......bf den claim your city t b no man's land ..... cool Ds s gud thou ....!
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
divinecode101:
[size=14pt]So this hungry and frail looking fellows are the representatives of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide? When Atiku looses now, IPOB miscreants will shout marginalisation!! Why cant Igbos just sit down and think about their future than thinking about the present?
Okay, no comment
[/size]

You have a point there. Some of those guys down have anything "youth" about them.

Igbo people are just here and there, supporting Buhari with fmr Ken Nnamani, not Youth group with Atiku, then others in PDP doing absolutely nothing but watching Fulani kill people in ENUGU of all places, others in APC owing salary like Okorocha, others donating to police and army like those in Anambra who can't even get their party to even win on a regional level, some in IPOB (the only one making sense) but without clear cut strategy.

How the mighty have fallen, meanwhile Dubai is slowly becoming a world power.
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by nwanwaoge(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
This lady...lol...get delivered
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by codedslayer: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
cstr9:
Because Nigerian politics started when buhari won? All the years of igbo domination in the politics of the 1st republic and pre-buhari democratic dispensation of obasanjo and yar'adua are not important? They need to the support the old dimwit buhari for them to be seen as good in politics? You are a bloody zombie. We know the set of people who are termed ''perpetual opposition'' in Nigeria.
Enjoy your rare 4-8 years in the buhari sun. It may take a long time before it returns again.

Lmaoo. E pain this tribalist. Direct your anger to your slave master Atiku grin cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
cstr9:
/
You are showing how ignorant you are.
Politics is all about interests. Igbo people play politics of emotion.
2nd Niger bridge, Federal Highways in the SE, etc. are interests they could have used as bargaining chips in 2015.
Instead, they gave out their support in a platter of gold. The truth is: Ijaw people hate Igbo people.
Sucking up to GEJ would never had changed anything and it did not.
Only the chameleons survive in politics.

NB: You just proved my point. You are already sulking and betraying your emotions instead of debating with reasons.
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / Ozubulu Killing: Osinbajo's Delegate Led By Ngige Visit Catholic Church In Nnewi / "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.