Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West (14832 Views)

Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by emvico(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Okada is prone to accidents. Why not distribute kekenapep or generator and barbing equipments?
are you a barber? wetin concern you ?
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by nortcentrallord(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Azord:
like me now i am a barbing.

Wait, continue... grin
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by truthspeaks: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2016
U must be a saint
Project400:
What are the modalities for selecting qualified recipients?

Were they given freely?
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by mistayeancah(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
metromediaboss:
Governor Rauf Aregbesola was the chairman of the day when Sen. Isiaka Adeleke kicks of today's empowerment program for his senatorial district (Osun West) by distributing start up equipments for small scale businesses and to help alleviate poverty in his senatorial district.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-aregbesola-and-senator.html

They distribute petty things to the masses and give their families and associates good jobs. God is watching all these polithiefcians in HD.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by yomz1e(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Actual cost of total items purchase N1.5M, Submitted cost N11.5M. well done !
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by mannobeGod: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
So sorry for we Nigerians

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by mannobeGod: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2016
So sorry for we Nigerians ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by bumtos(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Distributing today, collecting tomorrow. Mtheeww.
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by goshen26: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Darejyde:
I laugh in spanish.. Osun were okada ride is as cheap as 30 box because the are already used to trecking because no money to fly bike and there is already to much bikes with few passengers. Lord hear our prayers.
my brother na true...

I witnessed one during my days at Ede in 2013 or so, there was strike, so students that usually patronise the okada were not around, I was around cos of fellowship functions then, a woman called an okada man two came and were quarrelling saying "emi ni won pe (she called me not u)" I was alone in front of my villa at agbale as no one to laugh with me.
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Guyman02: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Seems Aregbe wants to establish a new orthopaedic hospital in Oshogbo with those Okadas
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by biggie73(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Sen, Isiaka Adeleke Osun State gubernatorial aspirations loading....
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
molydonhenry:
Buhari is a punishment from God, His governors are agents
Wailer found!!!
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by 0shyne: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2016
molydonhenry:

ipob is a curse from GOD...ND Avengers are the AGENTs........yeye Biafrats
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Ijaya123: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
molydonhenry:

Including Dickson of Bayelsa state? Because he seem to be worst than Osun state gov
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Omoteyi(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2016
lemolemo:
I was in Junior sec. school over 20 years ago when the name Adeleke Serubawon came to light in osun state, isn't it time this guys stem aside for the youth of the day ?
.........1993 to be precise, then a Governor and 23 years now a senator after all, we are the LEADERS of tomorrow since 1993 when i was is secondary school God, please purnish our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Darejyde post=46968899]I laugh in spanish.. Osun were okada ride is as cheap as 30 box because the are already used to trecking because no money to fly bike and there is already to much bikes with few passengers. Lord hear our prayers. [/quote

O boy u band ooo
Na osun u rubbish like dis?
Well,I belv u sha.
Okada dey carry dem 20 box sef
Osun pple don enter one chance o
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by vtsouthpaw(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
naija which way nw?
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by victorv12(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Fvcking e-goat governor! This man must be prosecuted and be persecuted. He must be jailed with is entire family.Out of all the useless governors in Nigeria, governor Aregbesola is th most useless of them all. Fayose's situation is small if compared to that of Aregbesola the stubborn radicalised e-goat. He must not go scot free for the pains he inflicted on his people. What's killing Nigeria is not corruption... it's wickedness! cry
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by foody(f): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Femich18:

*Barber
Yes that was what the man said in the video clips he also said Gov should make empowerment of us. I could have pasted the video here but it is 5.... mb
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by owanedo: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Empress2014:
undecided since aregbe can't pay salaries, this is another way for the workers to earn living,e.g riding okada in the evening after leaving office....change indeed
always read before commenting.Aregbe is only a guest, Senator Adeleke distributed the items.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by mastengsynergy: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Adeleke refuse to give Aregbe his Consistency project fund like dullards in Senator Adeyeye and Senator Omoworare and other Reps. Adeleke knows what his people want in Osun west Senatorial district. He is a man of people. Ride on Serubawon but it is time for u step aside. Let the younger ones too grow politically.
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Ayomide93(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
veekid:
And dem no get money to pay salary ooo; awon wayre 100%
You seem foolish. Are workers or civil servants the only individuals in Osun State. Or is Osun the only state owing workers. Mumu oshi
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by balancediet(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
na chick nor be brother o lol
Flexherbal:
My brother I supprise ooo!
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by veekid(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ayomide93:
You seem foolish. Are workers or civil servants the only individuals in Osun State. Or is Osun the only state owing workers. Mumu oshi

Oooni gbadun
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by donstevoz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
at least this is better than what sergious ogun (esan fed constituency, edo, pdp) did recently when he distributed food items including garri that is produced abundantly in that region.
people should be thought how to fish and not just given fish.
as for those who are always on standby to discredit whatever good news is coming from osun, keep trying.
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
The same bike that they will ban
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Spend 5 million, pocket 30million.lol
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by COUSTON: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
They just focus on using some kinds of useless and senseless political strategies in other to retain their positions.... Instead of creating a good Jobs and facilities for the masses .... For a better life .... And their distributing okada and so called sewing machine... For how many people if am 2ask... Cus am sure its not everyone will even benefit from that little.... Yet salary unpaid.... So what. The point.......Abeg make una no dey fool una slef not we...shikina
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by olajizz01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Darejyde:
I laugh in spanish.. Osun were okada ride is as cheap as 30 box because the are already used to trecking because no money to fly bike and there is already to much bikes with few passengers. Lord hear our prayers.
lunatic comment from insane dude.
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by Project400: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
U must be a saint
Really? shocked shocked

**blushing**
Re: Aregbesola And Adeleke Distribute Okadas And Sewing Machines In Osun West by crownedprinz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
owanedo:
always read before commenting.Aregbe is only a guest, Senator Adeleke distributed the items.
Esteeee dearie..sup this that osun corper...drop your no for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Invasion Of Akwa-ibom House Of Assembly / Umar Ganduje Hosts Alpha Conde, President Of Guinea / Over 5,890 Terrorists Have Surrendered In The North-East - DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.