Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job (453 Views)

My friend needs a 3bedroom flat in isolo / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / My Friend Needs Used Full Length 12mm Iron Rods For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job by Tunababa8v(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
My friend was employed by an estate management company last year and was given a target of #75million per month,but due to the economy of the country, he has not been able to sell a house worth that amount. Now he has been put on probation for about four months now and have been told he would be sacked. This has been bothering him a lot because he is the only one taking care of his families.
A new house has been constructed by the company in lekki and the marketers including my friend have been told to bring buyer for the house.. He has tried all he could but hasn't find any buyer and now he is extremely worried but l told him not to worry, nairalanders would provide us with a solution.
The new house to be sold is located at lekki, it is a triplex with four bedrooms plus a maid's room.The price is set at #85million but it is negotiable.
Please Nairalanders help us find a buyer and save my friends job. You will be handsomely compensated if you find a buyer..
Cc lalasticlala.

Re: Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job by Adeoba10(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai.... See house, how much last? Make i pay 45 thousands naira? Please.
About ur friend, tell him to carry d house for head make he go hawk am inside hold up for abuja.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job by ojun50(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2016
I pray he see some1, tell him to hv faith
Re: Nairalanders Help! Please My Friend Needs Your Help To Keep His Job by micfoley: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2016
85m kwa. Let Linda Ikeji buy it and use it as her BQ

(1) (Reply)

Properties Trade Fair / 58 Acres Of Land For Sale Along Refinery Road Portharcourt Nigeria / You Will Fall In Love With Cherrywood Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.