Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night (25257 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Nice question.

Blackpanda do you know that this news was first reported by your darling Sahara reporters?... They still remain APC media outfit.

I dont get ur point
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Nobody has ever accused anyone of owning house abroad. Almost all our leaders have houses abroad. It is the looters that keep implicating themselves. All the people being arrested so far were fingered out by fellow looters. Metuh was not arrested because he owns foreign properties, but because he was exposed by dasuki. Same thing with dokpesi. Nobody arrested them because they have foreign property
That is one thing with zombies, they like deflecting.

Where did Buratai get the money from?

We ain't talking about Metuh, Dasuki or Dokpesi.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Frankiss44(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Am not pained, am disgusted and amazed at their stupidity. Wailers keep looking for whom to rope into their evil schemes. They tried it with amaechi its failed. They tried aisha buhari but all their lies and deception were exposed. And now they want to try buratai? Wailers are demons and cursed!

Receive sense my Son...

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

That is one thing with zombies, they like deflecting.

Where did Buratai get the money from?

We ain't talking about Metuh, Dasuki or Dokpesi.

Buratai has already answered u so dont ask me silly question. If you feel he lied, then prove it. Till then, pls keep mute!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Receive sense my Son...

Pls try to comment without insults. Be civil and matured

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by hucienda: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2016
lols... bull's eye! grin

"Ihejirika has a house in Dubai."
Zombies: Yam Eater! Corruption!

"Buratai has a house in Dubai."
Zombies: Errr... His salary as an officer can afford it!

lols.. gimme a break.

Do these guys hypocrisy, doublespeak, shame n tomfoolery have no limit?

Senator Sani seems like part of the sensible few in the ruling party.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Buratai has already answered u so dont ask me silly question. If you feel he lied, then prove it. Till then, pls keep mute!
What reply did the thief give? TELL ME.

Going by your logic, Ngozi Okonjo, Diezani and Jonathan have all answered you too, So keep mute and stop heaping baseless accusations on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

He didn't insult you, He only said 'Receive sense'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Frankiss44(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Its difficult to be civil with people like you that sees everybody in APC as a wailer. So even Sahara Reporters and Senator Shehu Sani are now wailers to you? I find it difficult to understand why a sane person will believe that everybody in APC are saints and untouchable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Its difficult to be civil with people like you that sees everybody in APC as a wailer. So even Sahara Reporters and Senator Shehu Sani are now wailers to you? I find it difficult to understand why a sane person will believe that everybody in APC are saints and untouchable.

I dont believe everybody in apc is a saint. Saraki is in apc in a very high position. Apc risks losing the house to pdp, yet he is still facing his trial. This would never have happened under the last regime

And if u cant be civil, then dont comment. If u insult people here, u will be blocked. Nairaland is not a market place
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

What reply did the thief give? TELL ME.

Going by your logic, Ngozi Okonjo, Diezani and Jonathan have all answered you too, So keep mute and stop heaping baseless accusations on them.

Has okonjo been arrested?? Neither has jonathan. Efcc works with evidence not roadside gossip. Diezani is already facing charges for money laundering in UK so obviously there is evidence against her, hence the raid of her property

But I know u already know this. You are not after truth or justice, all u want is to nag and wail and look for any way to pull govt down. Unfortunately, u have already lost!
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Frankiss44(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

I dont believe everybody in apc is a saint. Saraki is in apc in a very high position. Apc risks losing the house to pdp, yet he is still facing his trial. This would never have happened under the last regime

And if u cant be civil, then dont comment. If u insult people here, u will be blocked. Nairaland is not a market place

Am still searching for the insult and i cant find it... and stop giving us that stale line of saraki facing trial. We all know if the dude has not gone against the decision of the ruling party by forcing his way to the presidency of the senate, you would have counted him as one of your saints above... and why cant you answer the simple question i asked above.... Are Sahara Reporters and Shehu Sani now wailers?

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Has okonjo been arrested?? Neither has jonathan. Efcc works with evidence not roadside gossip. Diezani is already facing charges for money laundering in UK so obviously there is evidence against her, hence the raid of her property

But I know u already know this. You are not after truth or justice, all u want is to nag and wail and look for any way to pull govt down. Unfortunately, u have already lost!
Lost what?... The government is already a failure, I don't need to help them fail, they are failing already.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Frankiss44(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He didn't insult you, He only said 'Receive sense'.

God bless you my brother.... They are quick to see insults were there are none.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by EYIMICHAEL(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
iaamxavier:
They live in brown roof republic grin

You needs satanic intervention
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by diegwu01: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
if i decide to deposit 200k every month to my Savings account for 3 years..
isn't that saving?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by olatade(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buratai grin

Shehu Sani is among the few sensible people in APC. Most of the rest are zombified humanoids.

It's now glaring for all to see that Buhari is like every other thieving Nigerian politician, Judging from the corrupt disposition of his wife, His closest henchmen, His army chief and even he himself.

Who among the Nigerian political and military leaders we admire, perhaps excluding PMB, can justify his wealth if we're to measure it relative to his salary? Who? Tinubu? Atiku? Kwankwaso? Fashola? Ameachi? Dambazau? Name it! We only use those that are relatively honest. Buratai is certainly a saint compared to his contemporaries in the military. Except if we want the president to get angels from heaven, he has to manage the relatively honest Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by blackpanda: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Am still searching for the insult and i cant find it... and stop giving us that stale line of saraki facing trial. We all know if the dude has not gone against the decision of the ruling party by forcing his way to the presidency of the senate, you would have counted him as one of your saints above... and why cant you answer the simple question i asked above.... Are Sahara Reporters and Shehu Sani now wailers?

So u agree that saraki "forced his way to presidency"? Well then I guess he got what he deserved. What then are u wailing for again
And pls dont ask me silly question that has nothing to do with my comment. I dont care what sahara or shehu choose to be called. Thats not my business
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by oluwaVaz(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Apc una fada

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by salam8528: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape. n h,:
Buratai grin

Shehu Sani is among the few sensible people in APC. Most of the rest are zombified humanoids.

It's now glaring for all to see that Buhari is like every other thieving Nigerian politician, Judging from the corrupt disposition of his wife, His closest henchmen, His army chief and even he himself.
buhari can never b compared to ur paymaster and for d accusation do u v prove. stop jumping into conclusion cos u hate d president. even if he's a thief d singular act of prosecuting ur paymaster distinguished him from d rest. b carefully with hatred it kills youth more than the old
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Frankiss44(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
blackpanda:

So u agree that saraki "forced his way to presidency"? Well then I guess he got what he deserved. What then are u wailing for again
And pls dont ask me silly question that has nothing to do with my comment. I dont care what sahara or shehu choose to be called. Thats not my business

What a silly comment..... You need the sense even more than ever

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2016
salam8528:
buhari can never b compared to ur paymaster and for d accusation do u v prove. stop jumping into conclusion cos u hate d president. even if he's a thief d singular act of prosecuting ur paymaster distinguished him from d rest. b carefully with hatred it kills youth more than the old
Buhari is a big thief.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by castrokins(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol, See Them! Your Own Sani Is Also A Wailer, An Ipod Yoot?

blackpanda:
Stupid wailers. May God punish all of you morons

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by salam8528: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2016
lovat:
Buratai ate our yam and zombies said its possible for him to buy houses in Dubai from his savings as a military officer.

Buhari ate our yam by collection of jeeps from Dasuki but zombies said he is entitled to it as a former Head of state and buhari never knew that the money was from money earmarked for war in the North East

Aishaliburton as her name suggested os wanted in the US alongside Atiku but zombies said she is not the one whereas the one they mentioned is in the US presently while Aishaliburton can never step into the US

Can zombies be dafter than Mr Daft in chief of the FRN
if ur President is daft DAT makes u worst
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by lionduke(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2016
I know one.
His name is general tukur burantashi

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by salam8528: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a big thief.
u don't v any proov so I ques u r d bigger thief here
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by mu2sa2: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
One can save to any amount if s/he wishes. I heard of a couple of civil servants who have saved millions with their "co-operative" as personal life savings with just something like 10k every month (some people do this up to retirement i.e 35 years). Not everyone is a thief, mr self-righteous senator. As for Buratai, i am not holding a brief for him but if i had the opportunmity he's had to serve in UN peace-keeping missions for years and i'm paid tens of thousands of dollars like he was paid as a general in addition to his naira salary still paid, believe me i would have saved and invested more in lucrative Dubai property than the paltry 120 million naira he did. Mind you, UN mission is a gold mine for any soldier, even other ranks, lucky to have had the chance to serve like Buratai did. My point is, the mere fact of Buratai owning a "cheap" property in Dubai doesnt mean he's stolen public money- his accusers must link him to specific act of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2016
salam8528:
u don't v any proov so I ques u r d bigger thief here
You also don't have any proof that Jonathan is a thief. So keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2016
salam8528:
if ur President is daft DAT makes u worst
But why is your president so dull and daft

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Come on people! The senator through his question wasn't corroborating the layman's thought/popular thought among the Nigerian majority who believes that any sudden or large accumulated wealth is a direct proceed of crime.

He's just been factual, because no one can get rich through savings - instead you save to get foundation/seed capital to either invest directly or use as a base for loan perfection to invest in a well calculated positive risky and high yield enterprise - that's what wise people do.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by salam8528: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You also don't have any proof that Jonathan is a thief. So keep shut.
I get it now so all dis biased comment r all because of Jonathan. no1 is calling Jonathan a thief he only allowed looters during his regime.
Re: Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2016
salam8528:
I get it now so all dis biased comment r all because of Jonathan. no1 is calling Jonathan a thief he only allowed looters during his regime.
Buhari is a thief, and he's allowing looters to loot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Visits Atiku In Abuja / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.