Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today (3523 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today / Goldie To Be Buried Today At 10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by sleekp1: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2009
@seeklove

seeklove:

My friend shut up.
You dont understand American culture. It is not all people that pretend to cry when sombody dies.

That is Nigerian culture of dishonesty. In America some people even celebrate when a loved one dies. It is thier own way of dealing with sorrow.

So if a 10yr old dies in America they will be jubilating? I thought it was us Africans that celebrate when "very old" people dies? Are you sure you know well the American culture you referenced?

Hasent this picture comfirmed that Prince is Micheal's biological son! You can clearly see vitilago on the boy's neck. Liker father like son.

Are black people capable of producing white children?
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Amigoz(f): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2009
About time his body was put to rest.

Adieu MJ RIPP sad
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by company1(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2009
I love MJ.

RIP
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by redsun(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2009
seeklove:

Hasent this picture comfirmed that Prince is Micheal's biological son! You can clearly see vitilago on the boy's neck. Liker father like son.

Poor MJ.

It is true,some how one can see the face of micheal in his.Or is it doctored?Probably Micheal did some surgery on him too.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Dammyray(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2009
redsun:

It is true,some how one can see the face of micheal in his.Or is it doctored?Probably Micheal did some surgery on him too.

oan don carry vatilago come here aain abii?
abeg make ona leave the man make him go rest jare
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by AjaraEwuro: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2009
jimwest:

i  still  cant  believe dat  mj  is dead, i  have  dis  4nny  feeling he  is still  alive? grin

foolish.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Gracito(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2009
seeklove:

Poor MJ.
is true,na wa oh,fine boy
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by hettie26th: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2009
my heart aches for MJs family, loved ones and true fans. Legends never die. i love u Michael,RIP,
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by hettie26th: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2009
9ja4eva:

RIP Jacko.

that boy is a mulato, cant you see he is only half white, look at his skin, its tanned, his nose is that of a black. you dont even need anyone to tell u he is half caste. na wa for nigrians, anything with fair skin is oyibo. what will u now say of people like mariah carey that look entirely white?
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by denony(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
MJ THE KING OF POP

UR LEGACY WILL FOREVER REIGN
U WILL BE LOVED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOWS
U ARE NOT JUST A SINGER BUT A PREACHER

REST IN PEACE MY HERO
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by oneluvb55(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
chai!
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by mamagee6(f): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
9ja4eva:

RIP Jacko.

His name is Michael Jackson, have some respect for the dead. angry angry angry
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Donvilo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
U're always on my heart, MJ. R.I.P.P wink
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by seeklove: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2009
sleek_p:

@seeklove

So if a 10yr old dies in America they will be jubilating? I thought it was us Africans that celebrate when "very old" people dies? Are you sure you know well the American culture you referenced?

My friend. Its not only in America but in all civilized world. If you are Joe Jackson at 80 years old, and you go to psychologist to advice you on how to handle the loss of your 50yrs old son who was the greatest star ever lived. What would the psychologist tell you?

Will he tell you to stay at home morning and crying or
will he tell you to celebrate micheals life, and go about following your hobby like promoting music?

Tell me Mr. smarty pants which one of the above advices makes more sense? Joe is an 80 yrs old man, how would his mourning and crying bring micheal back? Micheal was the most successful musician ever lived, why wouldn't his father, (who had a hand in his making) celebrate his life?

Must everybody react like some Nigerians who must scream loudly, cry publicly and pull their hairs out when a loved one dies?

sleek_p:

You see how unintelligent you are. By your analogy white people are capable of producing only white kids. Answer my question: Is their mother(Debbie Rowe) not white? If she is white then why do you expect her kids to be other than white when you claimed that white people cannot produce black kids and black people cannot produce white kids. I guess Mariah Carie dosent have a black parent because by your analogy black people are not capable of producing white kids.

But I have more questions for you Mr. smarty pants: Who told you those kids are white? What is the definition of a white man as opposed to a black man? How does one identify ones race in America? What is race?

Please I need you to conclusively prove to me, white scientific evidences, that Micheal Jacksons kids are pure white.

Mr smarty pants!
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by haley(f): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2009
a o pade lese Jesu

nibi ti

a ko ni yara wa

ao ri ra wa

a o yo mo ra wa
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by sexyLeamon(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2009
seeklove:

Poor MJ.
I can't see any vitiligoundecided
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Nezan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
rip mj
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by sexyback1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael\
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael\
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael

love u michael
love u michael
love u michael\
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael

love u michael
love u michael
love u michael\
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
love u michael
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by amaechijay: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
Rest in Peace M-Jay

I wish I was able to pay my last respect to you
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by onijogbon(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
sleek_p:

@seeklove

abeg, u dey listen to that senseless slowpoke with the moronic remark wey hin post there?

obviously he has no slightest idea of what he's talking about.  na too much t.v. wey the mumu dey watch make hin think say hin sabi American culture.

the vitiligo wey hin dey talk about sef, hin no fit spell am correctly, that na indication say na ignorance dey worry am. 

seeklove:

My friend shut up.
You dont understand American culture. It is not all people that pretend to cry when sombody dies. That is Nigerian culture of dishonesty. In America some people even celebrate when a loved one dies. It is thier own way of dealing with sorrow.

MJ's father was a good man. He always stood by Micheal even during the molestation aligation.

do you realize how imbecilic those remarks of yours in bold sound? think about it for a minute.

oh wait, that one go too hard for you to do sef.  oh well, then it's pointless trying to engage you in a conversation.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by spikedcylinder: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2009

I was having this exact same argument with someone on another forum.
Prince is already showing signs of vitiligo via his hands, neck and face. I'm not his doctor but the thing is clearly obvious. . . . . as it was with Michael but people didn't understand better at the time.

To the person who said "Are black people capable of producing white children?" Absolute tosh. Is Prince's mother not white? Is Mariah Carey's mother not black? People seriously need to get informed.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by seeklove: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
oníjògbòn:

abeg, u dey listen to that senseless slowpoke with the moronic remark wey hin post there?

obviously he has no slightest idea of what he's talking about. na too much t.v. wey the mumu dey watch make hin think say hin sabi American culture.

the vitiligo wey hin dey talk about sef, hin no fit spell am correctly, that na indication say na ignorance dey worry am.

do you realize how imbecilic those remarks of yours in bold sound? think about it for a minute.

oh wait, that one go too hard for you to do sef. oh well, then it's pointless trying to engage you in a conversation.

Ha ha ha ha ! I will never condescend this level. Thank you.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by seeklove: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I was having this exact same argument with someone on another forum.
Prince is already showing signs of vitiligo via his hands, neck and face. I'm not his doctor but the thing is clearly obvious. . . . . as it was with Michael but people didn't understand better at the time.

To the person who said "Are black people capable of producing white children?" Absolute tosh. Is Prince's mother not white? Is Mariah Carey's mother not black? People seriously need to get informed.

This is exactly what I have been saying. People say all sorts of things about Micheal because of ignorance and jealousy.  There are people who even still doubt that Micheal has vitiligo, they claim he is only trying to be white. Even his doctors came to his defence about his vitiligo yet some nairalanders still doubt.  Some people claim not to see vitiligo on the boys neck. Jealously and ignorance can make one very blind.
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by hettie26th: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2009
i love michael so much, it still hurts to see these pictures and i cant get myself to watch the recording of his memorial, it hurts too much. he was a blessing to mankind and a rare gem indeed, it is more than just his masterful music and dance, Michael had a beautiful heart. God rest his soul
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by Maykelly(f): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2009
@poster, what of omar his real son? shocked
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by muffins(f): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

ohh, Watching that woman cry just breaks my heart. cry
Re: Michael Jackson To Be Buried Today by chika98: 2:43am On Oct 22, 2009
Do you REALLY have to quote the pictures?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Hit Producer, Samklef Secretly Marries / Maheeda Shares Hot Christmas Photos / Popular Nollywood Actor, Kunle Afod Stalking Instagram Big Girl [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.