Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year (564 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Davido Might Be In Trouble If He Dare Leaves Chioma (see Why) / Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year by examhall(f): 1:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year - 360jamng

Underrated by those who should know better, Kiss Daniel is a debutant everyone should respect.
His first body of work is second to none. And he deserves some good laurels when the awards season finally comes.
For some weird reasons I’ve been seeing tweets and anywhere I turn I hear ‘ Baba you don hear Kiss Daniel album‘, and I’m like what’s the fuss about the album?
So I finally got the album and to say I was pleasantly blown away is an understatement. Truth be told the album is a masterpiece.
For a perceived rookie, Kiss Daniel dropped a debut album with zero feature (apart from his label mate Sugarboy on two songs).
No one in his category would attempt that. As we approach yet another award season, the industry is on the edge, pundits are watching, the street will fight for its own and fans surely still remember tweets like this…
See some Tweets below:-
You agree with us?
Drop your Comments.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/dear-headies-there-will-be-trouble-if-you-snub-kiss-daniels-album-this-year/

Re: Dear Headies, There Will Be Trouble If You Snub Kiss Daniel’s Album This Year by examhall(f): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2016
What are your views?

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Throwback Photo Of Comedian Basketmouth...money!!! / MBGN Tourism 2013 Powede Lawrence Shares Beautiful New Photos / Serena Williams' Noteworthy Top Leaves Wimbledon Viewers In Stun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.