Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dodo Without The Mess - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dodo Without The Mess (1050 Views)

Dodo Gizzard, White Soup, Okra Soup, Pepper Soup Plus More To Try This Weekend / How To Make Vegie Dodo / (PHOTO) - Dodo And Egg Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dodo Without The Mess by JNdupu: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2009
My neighbor walked into my kitchen this evening and laughed because I had my sunglasses on. It was for protection because, for the first time in a long time, man was frying up some dodo and not making a good job of it. The hot oil was splattering everywhere and I could not even enjoy the meal afterwards thinking of the cleaning up afterwards.

There must be another way. Some device you can just fill with the chopped plantain, relax with some Guinness before serving up succulent dodo, no molest. No? In these days of healthy eating too, I could do with something that does not need gallons of oil to fry-up the dodo.

Any recommendations? I like my dodo too much and recession means man must DIY from now on. No more takeaways.
Re: Dodo Without The Mess by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2009
Get a deep fryer, it should be safer.
Re: Dodo Without The Mess by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
yea, deep fryer is d best 4 a stress less dodo
Re: Dodo Without The Mess by JNdupu: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2009
Thanks ladies. I've therefore been googling and seen one Tefal Actifry model which claims to fry 1 kg of potatoes with only one spoonful of oil! Meets all my needs as I really don't like all that dunking in too much oil.

Not cheap at over £120 in most shops but I'll try ebay.
Re: Dodo Without The Mess by mamagee6(f): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2009
Put it in a refrigerator.

(1) (Reply)

Send Flowers To Hyderabad - Flower Delivery In Hyderabad / Learn How To Bake Conventional And Ketogenic Cakes / Nestlé MILO® Introduces A Ready-to-drink Nutrition Beverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.