Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Distant Dating And Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Distant Dating And Marriage (492 Views)

Dating And Marriage Or Hookup. I'm In A Lady In Warri / What to do When You are Searching / Introverts Dating And Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distant Dating And Marriage by Neocotez(m): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi Forum,

I've been having a very close and good relationship with a lady in Lagos with me for about 6months today.
About a month ago she lost her job and have had difficulties getting another, plus she's expecting admission in a few months now into some universities of her chosen.
My problem now is; at the moment she had been submitting her job CVS all across naija and travelling Here and there for interviews. With us here in Lagos happy, going out and have discussed marriege I have kicked against working outside lagos, I mean how can I be settled here and still maintain a strong relationship with a civil servant based in Jos?
She even wants us to get married and stay apart for the sake of job procurement.

I can't see the sense in all this as she does. Should I end the relationship and let her fly?

(1) (Reply)

Matured Cute Lady Friend (warri) / I Need A Decent Girl For Marriage / Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.