Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5241593 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by luvlyoracle(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ichiebullion:

490?
Add 5naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tex25: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
4 days into 2017

1 Bitcoin = $1135

Experts predict Bitcoin price to be over $2000/BTC this year!!!

Just thought I advise, Stock up some bitcoins guy. The future is bright!!!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
tex25:
4 days into 2017

1 Bitcoin = $1135

Experts predict Bitcoin price to be over $2000/BTC this year!!!

Just thought I advise, Stock up some bitcoins guy. The future is bright!!!

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Help oh... btc transaction made on 2nd of January has disappeared no history sev! that it ever occurred on the blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
currently experiencing same.....have you contacted the sender of the btc to that particular wallet addy cos i think that's where the problem will be from. and i think also the transaction never got the 3 confirmations on blockchain

No headway yet anyway

akinswaggs:
Help oh... btc transaction made on 2nd of January has disappeared no history sev! that it ever occurred on the blockchain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Skrill needed urgently.. WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
And i will want to beg you all....before you transfer/sell btc to anyone...pls ensure the btc you are transferring already has the 3 required confirmations in your wallet first before doing so....

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
aloyt:
currently experiencing same.....have you contacted the sender of the btc to that particular wallet addy cos i think that's where the problem will be from. and i think also the transaction never got the 3 confirmations on blockchain

No headway yet anyway

Done that awaiting response
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atobz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
$2,500 BTC available @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adetayo234: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
$55 PayPal for sale. hook me up on 07034426064
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adetayo234: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billiondoe:
I need kaiku card asap. I also need Pay Pal of $1k

I have PayPal 55$. interested?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
aloyt:
And i will want to beg you all....before you transfer/sell btc to anyone...pls ensure the btc you are transferring already has the 3 required confirmations in your wallet first before doing so....

let them always set mining fee to 1$..
that is another thing i wanted to point out, but it's a really long story

in short

the more you mine, the harder it becomes to mine another coin.. so set fee to 1$ always please for fast confirmation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adetayo234: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
mayten:
97$ skrill available @420/$
how does it feel selling yourself cheap? it feels great, right?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Payoneer needed...contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
stevolinkon40:
550$ Skrill available @ #440/$
None negotiable
Escrow allowed

Contact at signature and profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Billiondoe: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
adetayo234:

I have PayPal 55$. interested?

No Sir. I need more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adetayo234: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Billiondoe:

No Sir. I need more.

why not buy small small? how far will you have to search for 1 person that has 1k$ PayPal in his account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mayten(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
adetayo234:

nna wetin be your own for my Matter?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by topmost029: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
i need $100 worth of bitcoin.... urgently.... whatsapp/telegram/call... 07030137440
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
adetayo234:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
mayten:

l

No mind them, enemies of progress, continue ur good works abeg.

If any of them disturb u again use that "weti concern you meme" it really helps.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
I really don't like bringing private matters to the public but I just have to..
I paid Adulphus for $1000 btc since 12:47pm today and he hasn't delivered till now. His phone number has not been reachable..

Adulphus, I need my coins at the prevailing rate about the time of payment.. 1 btc was about 1065 then...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
adetayo234:

leave him na, since theres no regulation he can sell for any amount he feels like, shebi na hin get hin money, him makin gains or loses is not up to u. Me wey dey plan to sell skrill for 380 nko

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adetayo234: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
mayten:

you are destroying business for other sellers. that is my own for your matter, Mr hungry seller
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Urgently needed $500 bitcoins at 490
Whatsapp in signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
dimco:
I really don't like bringing private matters to the public but I just have to..
I paid Adulphus for $1000 btc since 12:47pm today and he hasn't delivered till now. His phone number has not been reachable..

Adulphus, I need my coins at the prevailing rate about the time of payment.. 1 btc was about 1065 then...

Of all the warnings we give still you always shipishly send money without escrow. Don't tell me you have been sending and he has been paying. The same Adolphus contacted Ladyf to send him first.

Pray hard so God will save you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
adetayo234:

you are destroying business for other sellers. that is my own for your matter, Mr hungry seller

See its his money, his profits. His free to use what ever market strategy he feel like using at least his selling off his stock while you will be there envying him.

This stuff reminds me how market women behaves, when one is selling because she reduces her rate others will be hating.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

See its his money, his profits. His free to use what ever market strategy he feel like using at least his selling off his stock while you will be there envying him.

This stuff reminds me how market women behaves, when one is selling because she reduces her rate others will be hating.

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Singapore1:

In the UK people who use the word SIR,MA,THANK YOU,I'M GRATEFUL etc .. are people who come from rich family and good background.. and people who use informal language and insult are people who come from poor family and bad background..
since we are colonized by the British. the same is applicable in Nigeria

here are the list of people who use foul and informal language in Nigeria

1. people who witnessed situations his dad always beat his mum.. and his mum always curse his dad

2. people who come from a very poor family ( poor mentally )

3. people who are uneducated ( going to school does not mean you are educated )

4. people who grew up in a rough neighborhood, a neighborhood where they fight, stab, kill on daily basis

5. people who are abused in their early age ..

6. and lastly people who come from a polygamous family where the father live below 5,000 a day , where the children, father, wives are living in a room ..

trust me these set of people are easy to identify and they will make sure they drag you to their level whenever an argument start.. instead of him to approach the accussation in a verify mature way, he or she will result to insult and if you are not careful you will be in the mud, cos trust me he or she has higher experience when it comes to insult.. ( they are not mature so dont expect maturity ) ..

these set of people are here on nairaland , on this same thread.. just avoid them since they can't be helped .. and trust me that poverty mentality is in their generation, it's like a curse already, it has become an habit , they can't do without it..

and if they get in your way, just apologize and move on..or else they will use you to score point and will go home with "trophy"

pardon my grammar ..

Always on point!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by budosky(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
budosky:
Any amount btc needed @490

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.