Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5219977 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:
$0 Neteller Available @ N4**/$1

$635 Skrill Available @ N435/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you

Contact via my signature

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:
THE NEXT THING I WILL POST WILL BE HIS PICTURES AND OUR CONVERSATION ON WHATSAPP ,IF HES NOT PAYING ME IN THE NXT ONE HOUR[color=#990000][/color]

Scammers don't use their real pictures.. Just pray he remits your naira.

Trade_Safe

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:
ANY ONE KNOW THIS GUY CALLED VICFABN, I SELL SKRILL OF OVER 300 DOLLARS TO HIM...ABEG TELL AM TO PAY ME MY MONEY, ITS OVER 4 HOURS NOW..HIS PHONE SWITCHED OFF.....WHATSAPP NOT ONLINE.......

THE NEXT THING I WILL POST WILL BE HIS PICTURES AND OUR CONVERSATION ON WHATSAPP ,IF HES NOT PAYING ME IN THE NXT ONE HOUR
[color=#990000][/color]

I wished I had posted this earlier, same guy bought $97 skrill from me and refused to pay me.

I urge yall to stay away from him.
his skrill name is victor fadeyi with vicfabn7@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

I wished I had posted this earlier, same guy bought $97 skrill from me and refused to pay me.

Even you sef cry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:

Escrow is available yet you sent first to October account with only 17 posts..
I didn't check.. He was even claiming am newbie
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
ANALYSIS

Bitcoin suddenly go bearish, the bitcoin which was the top gain has suddenly become the top losser in less than a say. Rising in price from 480 up to 510 as of earlier this week has fallen like the walls of Jericho down to 480 and below.
Long term traders has nothing to fear as bitcoin is likely to rise back to its sit of power soon.

Skrill still remains a ranging e-currency in nairaland as its sold as low as 420-430.

Netteller which is a big brother to skrill was sold as high as 480 late last year has reduced to 440.

Perfect money still dominating at 480-490 after bitcoin due to its scarcity.

PayPal remains 420 i think it has meet its static point.

Other e-currency still remains in side the wall till further notice.

NOTICE
trade at your own risk.

It has come to my notice that majority of traders post ads of commodities THEY DON'T HAVE so don't judge based on the number of ads they have posted.

*correct me if there is an modification to my analysis.
on long term basis bitcoin is highly bullish, what we are seeing now is a pull back to a support level, after that we should see the high of November 2013, which is $1200 area, that is where another major resistance is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:

Even you sef cry
My brother, me sef no understand. I no bliv say I carry mumu enter new year
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:

Scammers don't use their real pictures.. Just pray he remits your naira.

Trade_Safe

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:
I didn't check.. He was even claiming am newbie

Chai.. Always check bro. Money is hard to find these days.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

check those bear bear well, na there him hide the money, that is some Sambisa forest there.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

Chai.. Let's not keep giving these bloody scammers chance to dupe us.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

sorry oo, stuff happens
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
"He will transfer from his wife's Gtb"

Only the above should make you call off the transaction. cry

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:
"He will transfer from his wife's Gtb"

Only the above should make you call off the transaction. cry
Seriously I was thinking.. How will this guy have a wife. But person wey go fall wil still fall

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

Scamming people inside new year... Some Niggas are just waste of sperm. Sorry bro. I ve been scammed in the past so I Knw the feeling

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:
ANY ONE KNOW THIS GUY CALLED VICFABN, I SELL SKRILL OF OVER 300 DOLLARS TO HIM...ABEG TELL AM TO PAY ME MY MONEY, ITS OVER 4 HOURS NOW..HIS PHONE SWITCHED OFF.....WHATSAPP NOT ONLINE.......

THE NEXT THING I WILL POST WILL BE HIS PICTURES AND OUR CONVERSATION ON WHATSAPP ,IF HES NOT PAYING ME IN THE NXT ONE HOUR
[color=#990000][/color]

Suspected this guy when he contacted me and stylishly disappeared when I told him we are using escrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
One of the most trusted seller of Bitcoin here ask @LaconicINC I just sold some btc to him
$500 worth of btc available @490 call or whatsapp on 08103524151
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:

Seriously I was thinking.. How will this guy have a wife. But person wey go fall wil still fall

See how you've been busy advertising your skrill since morning.. All for this wicked soul to come and snatch it from you.. Believe you've learnt from this.. Sorry for your loss cry

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
bozz007:

Suspected this guy when he contacted me and stylishly disappeared when I told him we are using escrow

Please try come here to raise alarm anytime you suspect a handle.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:

See how you've been busy advertising your skrill since morning.. All for this wicked soul to come and snatch it from you.. Believe you've learnt from this.. Sorry for your loss cry
The funniest thing bro is that am just wondering how I didn't sell it earlier.. But it's part of business risk.. Its a lesson learnt in a hard way

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:

The funniest thing bro is that am just wondering how I didn't sell it earlier.. But it's part of business risk.. Its a lesson learnt in a hard way

I feel your pain bro cry

Keep striving and hope for the best to come.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
valencia25:
I still buy iTunes Gift Card and send payment into your local bank instantly without delays. I don't do stories, i do business straight up and i am prompt, response and reliable. You get paid almost instantly.

I buy your iTunes Gift Card and you can bring your Ecode too. I will buy them, i need $100 denominations below. Get across to the best buyer on Nairaland. Get your Naira smoothly.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Cjsmack:

Chai.. Let's not keep giving these bloody scammers chance to dupe us.

May God Help Us

LaconicINC:
sorry oo, stuff happens

Thanks bro, life is a teacher. Me wey dey tink about $97, as I see doyin lawal own my liver cut. " person wey think in case bad"

LaconicINC:
check those bear bear well, na there him hide the money, that is some Sambisa forest there.
ok sire, but how I take sure say na him bear bear?

Kinghenreey:

Scamming people inside new year... Some Niggas are just waste of sperm. Sorry bro. I ve been
scammed in the past so I Knw the feeling

...and I just open shop for the year, tha was my first transaction

@doyinlawal sorry for the shii. May God bless us all

PS: All due respect to 3rnest, this post of ernest quoting him actually made me loose balance, I didnt go into further investigation of what dey discussed, once I saw 3rnest I just made up my mind he was legit, it was later I went to proof read and realized they never had a transaction. My advice is no matter how someone u dont know quotes a legit person, or a legit person answers/quotes someone u don't kno, dont quickly make up ur mind. research more. U no go chop ur e currency, na person go still buy so we should try take more time. Its better safe than sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

May God Help Us

Thanks bro, life is a teacher. Me wey dey tink about $97, as I see doyin lawal own my liver cut. " person wey think in case bad"

ok sire, but how I take sure say na him bear bear?

...and I just open shop for the year, tha was my first transaction

@doyinlawal sorry for the shii. May God bless us all

PS: All due respect to 3rnest, this post of ernest quoting him actually made me loose balance, I didnt go into further investigation of what dey discussed, once I saw 3rnest I just made up my mind he was legit, it was later I went to proof read and realized they never had a transaction. My advice is no matter how someone u dont know quotes a legit person, or a legit person answers/quotes someone u don't kno, dont quickly make up ur mind. research more. U no go chop ur e currency, na person go still buy so we should try take more time. Its better safe than sorry.
Seriously bro.. That same statement I checked make me conclude he's a legit...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
page 1075. 11.50pm saturday jan6 2017

Dont holla at me telling me to send first. its either u send first or escrow. And no other escrows apart from 3rnest, cjsmack, hazzantazzan e.t.c. if u come with escrow wey no dey my list, na OYO u dey o.

BTW neteller dey o. Hustle continua. La vie continue.

..and to victor fadeyi, u go meet your own for front insha Allah. Karma is a bitch... who knows how your gon be?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doyinlawal:

Seriously bro.. That same statement I checked make me conclude he's a legit...
Well, that both hooked us, I guess it was a "search technique strategy" but now we and others seeing this knows.
God is good

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akimpelumi124: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
akimpelumi124:
550Bitcoin for sale...at 490/

07064327057..whatsap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
aikfrank:
$680 Paypal funds available. Call for fast deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2017
$500 bitcoin remaining. @ 495\$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

same guy contacted me about buying my lean $20 amazon giftcard and was urging me to send first. Come to think of it i was about breaking my rules by sending first but that was when glo network started flopping. Now i know it was a good flop.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Chat me up on whatsapp I will buy it all
ptaawa:
It is NOT good to intend to cheat and defraud people of their hard earned monies as whoever does that, will surely see and receive the WRATH of the Almighty. This is a good forum to help ourselves grow in multitude. Have good intention and you will get there.

Serious and legitimate buyers please.

Perfect Money is now available at N480. Call 08037624169, 09080569568 or email me on abiladlinkcom@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.