Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5241248 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
shynnex:

420 I meant... It's a mistake
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mariesio:

Yes, I have bought from him before.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by didymario7(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Needed

didymario7:
I need payoneer ranging from $100-$500 @ N420 per $ and $500-$1000 @ N425-N430 per $

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
98$skrill available @420 if interested holla me @09069734926 on whatsapp or call 08137795919
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
3RNEST:
I need skrill @ Affordable rate.. WhatsApp me

What is your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oedinred:
I didn't want to put this up, but I think It might save someone, with my little following of this thread right from the very beginning, one should Just be careful in any deal or transaction and always watch out for any WARNING signs.
This same guy (vicfabn, ayimduj) claimed to be another fella in our conversation wen I indicated a need of $30 btc.
I'm shock.... This vicfabn guy again.. Omg!! angry

Cc puskin.. Moderate moniker..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by shynnex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill needed urgently..... WhatsApp me

Got 98$@420...call watapp 07069734926
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
chiefkpokp:

Chairman i give you 100% support for the green colors, But the Brown color get as e be....if i give 100% support that means, before the victim go report to police and before police to start investigation, and before police go make arrest, that means, the scammer go don succeed in scamming another person before hand meet ham.....But when the case is reported here, its not only exposing the scammer but sending a red alert signals to the next victim, Reporting scam issues had really help alot of people here as i have read of so many testimonies of how someone who wanted to send money to a scammer suddenly changed his/her mind after verifying that he was actually dealing with a scammer... So i still support that Green color 100% sha....
why shouldnt scamming case be raised here on this thread? No be here everything start? No backyard door in treating scammers case. Even if the person didn't get his/her money back, we have known the person to be a scammer and a search for his name on nl will ring a bell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
shynnex:

Got 98$@420...call watapp 07069734926
See Signature for WhatsApp No...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
onatisi:

The list which u are criticizing now isn't an official nairaland list of scammers,it is the brainwork and idea of one person,someone just like you and I, If he isn't doing it right ,then why don't u do it the better way?this is a free forum and one cant force his or her own opinion on others. If you create your own thread and list , nairalanders will look at it and decide if it is credible and worth following. This is the best solution. Try and make ur own list to help ppl identify scammers here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
@ bolded, I was banned for months by Pushkin when I said we have thieving mods like say I lie. All these mod u mentioned stole from nairalanders and went away with it.

Thieves will be parading here, boosting and ranting while holding ppls money. BTW its none of my business again.

......and you are absolutely sure about that. grin grin or are you just trying really hard to seek my attention.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Hmmn...

So Aginamuk was stupid enough to block me on whatsapp after giving a nairaland et the same treatment Elot gave to tooltip...

Nawa o...

I pleaded with you, gave you best options but you're rather hell bent on tarnishing your image...

If you can't pay for the funds you got, simply give consent to the initiating bank to do refund... You're saying you will hold the funds for 6months and investigate ... ARE YOU OFFERINGN FIXED DEPOSIT SERVICE ?

Anyway, these are the bad ones spoiling their reputation and allowing some nonentity point accusing fingers at credible ones ...

@aginamuk... I'm washing my hands off this issue and whatever you sow, you shall reap

Aginamuk came here to scream when jaady was holding his money, now he his holding my brothers money, Mr Ayo is like a brother to me and this case won't end soon.

He is keeping over 4m with him until July without no reasonable reason and he keeps telling me he is doing his personal investigation for 6month shocked

I asked evidence of the investigation he is doing but he can't show any. He said his bank in US isn't involved in the investigation.

Mr Ayo has been paying to his account and he has been paying, infact, I was aware of his first deal with Mr Ayo which was over 18k$. I warned Ayo that Uche is one of the nlders I cant vouch for therefore he should verify him fully before dealing with him. He did that and the transaction went well.

I have been dealing with Mr AYo since he was In Canada and his funds are legit, he has paid for cars for me both in the US and Canada without account being flagged or whatever!

Uche has refused to return 10500$ that was paid to his account by Mr Ayo's clients in US. He didn't tell us the money is a fraud money and I don't understand why he isn't returning the money back or pay the naira equivalent.

He claims he told Ayo he doesn't want funds and Ayo's clients paid to his account (and this is where I am blaming Ayo).

Okay! Fine, you don't want to buy, then return the money to the senders account na. U keep telling us u are doing a personal investigation and it will take him 6month for money u don't want and your bank didn't msg u that the transaction is fraudulent.

He keeps giving lame excuses why he won't return the money until July this year.

Why are ppl like these sef?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by thurpee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
thurpee:
$465 Btc available at 495/$.
Quote if interested.
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
gone

aloyt:
anyone needs $600 btc @ 490....single buyer for all pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
This thread needs investigation cos what am hearing is heart breaking.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
puskin:

......and you are absolutely sure about that. grin grin or are you just trying really hard to seek my attention.
bros, I seek attention from ppl that will put food on my table. Your hatred for me won't change anything. Be bold to tell me how much u hate this moniker. smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by poshmallam(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
$200 bitcoin available N485/$

Whatsapp 08084631548

SOLD!!!
SOLD!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bozz007(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:

Aginamuk came here to scream when jaady was holding his money, now he his holding my brothers money, Mr Ayo is like a brother to me and this case won't end soon.

He is keeping over 4m with him until July without no reasonable reason and he keeps telling me he is doing his personal investigation for 6month shocked

I asked evidence of the investigation he is doing but he can't show any. He said his bank in US isn't involved in the investigation.

Mr Ayo has been paying to his account and he has been paying, infact, I was aware of his first deal with Mr Ayo which was over 18k$. I warned Ayo that Uche is one of the nlders I cant vouch for therefore he should verify him fully before dealing with him. He did that and the transaction went well.

I have been dealing with Mr AYo since he was In Canada and his funds are legit, he has paid for cars for me both in the US and Canada without account being flagged or whatever!

Uche has refused to return 10500$ that was paid to his account by Mr Ayo's clients in US. He didn't tell us the money is a fraud money and I don't understand why he isn't returning the money back or pay the naira equivalent.

He claims he told Ayo he doesn't want funds and Ayo's clients paid to his account (and this is where I am blaming Ayo).

Okay! Fine, you don't want to buy, then return the money to the senders account na. U keep telling us u are doing a personal investigation and it will take him 6month for money u don't want and your bank didn't msg u that the transaction is fraudulent.

He keeps giving lame excuses why he won't return the money until July this year.

you need to find a way to involve the police kia kia. How will someone just decide to hold money for 6 months like that.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
$260 btc available @ 495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED urgently.... OYA whatsApp me..

Payoneer NEEDED UGENTLY.... With Sexy rate smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
TBC available @ N1500/TBC

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:

He even said he will extend till August now cos ayo got me involved...
Then he blocked me...

Some people are just plain foolish and carefree...

He believes he can do as he wishes while people who owns the money beg at his mercy ...

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Rooneyboy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
justi4jesu:

Don't mind him.

Hi justi, you bought Bitcoin from one emmy guy yesterday and after a while the BTC disappeared from your account, right.

Has the guy refunded you yet Cos same thing happened to me and he's yet to refund me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by main24(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Different method of pushing people to the wall hian! shocked shocked Send and disappear cry cry
Rooneyboy:

Hi justi, you bought Bitcoin from one emmy guy yesterday and after a while the BTC disappeared from your account, right.

Has the guy refunded you yet Cos same thing happened to me and he's yet to refund me.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
TBC available for sale, contact me. See my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
$1,500 btc still needed @ 485
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tabbaz:

To be honest with you, this explanation is what we have been checking with several screenshots of conversation brought by both parties in the past few days and tooltip can testify as well.

In fact, me and elot are now "enemy" over this issue cos I asked him to pay @445 and let peace reign since tooltip insist he is not collecting less than that, and the money is not much. I threatened Elot with many abusive words just to let peace reign maybe he would get angry and pay @445. but all to no avail.

I would be a fool to be the one that explains all these. But it's good the person in question has clarified himself. It's now left to tooltip to take up his case to anywhere he can get "good judgement" that he desired.
I just feel someone should come to a compromise and let's just allow peace rain
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oedinred:
I didn't want to put this up, but I think It might save someone, with my little following of this thread right from the very beginning, one should Just be careful in any deal or transaction and always watch out for any WARNING signs.
This same guy (vicfabn, ayimduj) claimed to be another fella in our conversation wen I indicated a need of $30 btc.

you did well for running check on his number. three gbosas for you

He is hungry already after duping thousands of naira. He will never be satisfied until jungle justice is done on him. He will meet his waterloo soon

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
$150 Skrill Available. N430

Non Negotiable
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
1k bitcoin available at 490/$ . . if you need escrow . please bring ladyf or Singapore thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.