Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5159210 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aikfrank(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2017
aikfrank:
$84BTC available for N485

Fastest finger only.

Sold to main24
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Sis udiboy I meant the phone number and not the moniker, I've corrected it, everyone knows you are legit. This is a case of impersonation
Udiboy:

Are you kidding me Kenoof? Please can you show me where it's been reported before or anyone complained of me?
E-diot.
You just open your mouth and spew nonsense. Don't let me transfer this anger to you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Fresh 83$ btc available at 490

Whatsapp at my signature

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2017
$265 NYC available @ #490
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2017
$76 btc available for instant offload at 490. Bring your escrow along

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2017
ITUNE GIFT CARD OF $50 AND $100(ANY QUANTITY) ALWAYS NEEDED

WATAPP FOR FAST BUSINESS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaoniy2k(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
not u again, that guy is vicfabn.

Oh my God
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2017
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everyone.....

$15000 Worth of bitcion is needed urgently....

Offer rate: N475 - N485.

$3000 Worth of PayPal fund is needed urgently.

Offer rate: 410 - 420...

#Please only quote me if you game and i have no time for pleasantly chat via whatsapp / cell phone..... Strictly Business Transaction Only....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaoniy2k(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2017
vizboy:

Tabbaz I think this is what we talked about. A case of stolen Identity.

Pls if anyone should contact you and give you his Monika. Pls come here to check if the phone no is what he/she has on his/her profile.

Cc: tabbaz, justi4jesu, Singapore1

thanks, lesson learnt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adamspee(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2017
UPDATED NIGERIA E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER MONITORING BOARD 13/01/2017

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaoniy2k(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2017
aieromon:

You fell for an impostor without doing the necessary background check.

Udiboy is a female based in the USA. I suggest you cleanup your posts and apologise for your error.

I might be wrong, apologies if I am, I ll do a proper background check next time.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2017
1000$ neteller needed at 435N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2017
lorenzo2026:
because i can't send money first,quote me if you have.

Get someone to vouch for you and I'll send to you. life ain't that hard.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jaoniy2k(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2017
nifty247:
Hello good morning, I can authoritatively tell you that you are scammed by VICFABN the guy who scammed doyinglawal some days ago. He contacted me 3 days ago and gave me that same account no to pay into. He used this no +234708202774 to contact me. He only impersonated Udiboy to carry out his evil work.

The scammer will end his life terribly this year, I ll file a complaint in my bank and see if the money can be called back, or at least make the owner of dat account a wanted man. Identity theft could be possible as well, I do owe d owner of d moniker a big apology if dat is the case.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by main24(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Smooth and fast deal boss cool cool
aikfrank:

Sold to main24
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Skrill + Neteller + Payoneer all needed urgently whatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I take God beg u, no gimme hypertension.
Lolz hahaha no vex the thread wahala too much.. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
100$ btc available
50$ btc. Available
20$ btc available
10$ btc available
Price is 495N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dexty10: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Yeah.
So I don't know how you exchangers do it. How?
Curiouscat:
I never try it but if it were ever possible, just be sure your will be getting the equivalent official rate and nothing more.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juicydiceyjoe(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
momentarylapse:

I feel you my guy and I'm glad that you have learnt, but if you really want your cash back hire me and let us shut this rat down....my methods may be unconventional but they bring results...think about it!

Same guy scammed me of about the same amount last year, 47k. I'm interested if you can really get the money back.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Udiboy:
Omg, what's going on here? I just got contacted now about this?
What happened?
Please this is not me. I sold my dollars to egonne1 2 days ago. I have no idea who this guy is? Please can you share the conversation derails you had with whomever you dealt with.
I am in the US and no one has access to my moniker? Is this Russian kind of hacking going on here. I am confused

Bt u sef, female and moniker is udiboy. Might be confusing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Yes. I bought money from the real udiboy and i paid first and she didn't disappoint.
Udiboy:
Omg, what's going on here? I just got contacted now about this?
What happened?
Please this is not me. I sold my dollars to egonne1 2 days ago. I have no idea who this guy is? Please can you share the conversation derails you had with whomever you dealt with.
I am in the US and no one has access to my moniker? Is this Russian kind of hacking going on here. I am confused
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by eniolaamoda: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
See ehn the truth of the matter is dat
U all dat ger scammed here are lazy to do check ups

And also if u r not conversant with nairaland setup just go for someone who is well known someone u trust

Somw ppl dont even know how to check number on signature
Some dont know ow to general search a monicker
Sone dont even know if last page is what dey shud read or first page

Even nairaland itself is a very annoying complex site

But i repeat do business with only ppl u know

If i am gonna b scammed at all it wud b paypal charges n stuffs like dat.

Dis same idiot contacted me about a skrill i wanna sell

Look at d pic below and see how i sealed d deal

D guy claimed to b udiboy i no even anser am

I later sold it to dayooye

Check d time frame i sold it.

To do business on this thread wella u need to understand and be a part of the family for at least 3solid years.

I already know d in and out of the thread

I dont even use escrow self

P.s me and dayooye has never ever done business before, so all does indomie issh he was just saying it, it not like we have ever done business before, but once u have stayed long on this thread for like 4years
U know who is who

Just send ecurrency
Recieve ur ngn no story no escrow no shit

But if u b newbie abeg use escrow o

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Dts d same profile picture d mumu vicfabn used to contact me to buy Skrill. Most likely, nt his real pic. God saved me . There shd be a way to track down dos boys .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
$88 btc available @ 490 f
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

U don enter btc too

Just needed it for gethelp mehn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Acquiredollars(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello house,

Is UBA Master/Visa card going through now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
onatisi:
check my signature and get in touch with me through the mail there.

I have just sent you a PM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

Is UBA Master/Visa card going through now?
No its not.
Uba card no longer work
Access bank limit is now 100$ too
Good morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Payza Funds available for sale

$85 @ 450/$

Only serious buyer should contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Everyone.....

$15000 Worth of bitcion is needed urgently....

Offer rate: N475 - N485.

$3000 Worth of PayPal fund is needed urgently.

Offer rate: 410 - 420...

$3000 Worth Payza fund is needed urgently.

#Please only quote me if you game and i have no time for pleasantly chat via whatsapp / cell phone..... Strictly Business Transaction Only....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.