Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5152315 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Macaulish:

I've being holding my laugh since your first post earlier on the subject. But this time....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My babe is asking me.. Whats Bushbaby

Nice One..

grin
Hope u gave her a good description. ..

You could even say Bushbaby = keishik ( undecided )
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucman1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
ucman1:
$500 BTC available @ #490/$

Sold to sapienman and others..

Fresh $800 in stock
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Milichoco(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
You guys should create a separate thread for Complaints , Scammers etc.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drlaw(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
*** 170$ BTC Available@ N84,000 Naira Only****
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
varmint:

I have $80

Please add me on what's app I'll put my number on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
If there's anyone with euro in the EU zone with cash, please whatsapp me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sempumping:

Well ...Enjoy tongue

It doesn't stop me ...Not even you nor your village witches can stop ma shine

And how are you sure he is warriblood ...just asking

You should be banned...Ediat

Everybody b forming CIA

Olodo. ..Bushbaby

A simple Google search threw up his history as a simple post threw out his "acquaintance". You can roll over and die for all I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
$2000 BTC AVAILABLE, WHATSAPP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
$600 Skrill needed urgently... WhatsApp me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
$106 Neteller available
Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
keishik:

A simple Google search threw up his history as a simple post threw out his "acquaintance". You can roll over and die for all I care.

E don dey pain you bah tongue

Ok enough of the child's play

Why would you call that guy a scammer ?

He has been buying btc from me for some time ,so he has my account detailS

So why would u just label someone a scammer ?

Does he have same phone no with warriblood?

Does any of those id belongs to warriblood ?

I'm not even sure he is on Nl

You asked for another bank for swift transfer ,and he gave you options

So any 1 that gives you different account numbers is a scammer ?

What kind of detective are you sef embarassed

As old as you are embarassed But Y

But seriously dude you are very RIGID

Anyways take down my details from that list (1st and last )

Sorry for the insult

Next time be sure of your findings b4 posting

If you ask for reviews here about me ,I'm sure all u ld get uld amaze you ..it might only take some time cos m New here ...

So bros biko do the needful

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
epelumi42:

Get someone to vouch for you and I'll send to you. life ain't that hard.
i have never transact with anybody here before because i see scammer here and there. Let use escrow or let trust each other
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
kennynelcon:
$2000 BTC AVAILABLE, WHATSAPP 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
$3600 btc available

ITUNE GIFT CARD OF $50 AND $100 denominations(ANY QUANTITY) ALWAYS NEEDED

WATAPP FOR FAST BUSINESS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by QingQamal: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
The guy is setting you up for MITM attack. You should thank keishik for bringing this up.

The same guy with the same phone number also gave me the same details late December claiming you were married to him.

It is up to you to do something about the information given.

Sempumping:

Sorry for the insult

If you ask for reviews here about me ,I'm sure all u ld get uld amaze you ..it might only take some time cos m New here ...

14 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puntmaniac: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
puntmaniac:
$580 btc available @495 escrow allowed 08058535208

Pls don't contact me as my btc is SOLD OUT to darty...cc bdavis super escrow, thanks bro!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paabakp: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2017
$1000btc available @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Sempumping:

Sorry for the insult

Lol, I've been doing NL fights since you were in nappies and grew out of it a long time ago so by all means, indulge yourself. Ladies on this forum have always had the reputation for being vile and uncouth - something about abused females finding an avenue to vent their deep early frustrations I heard. But that's just by the way.
The number that contacted me with the name Yahweh, and was willing to send $700 to a non - existent bank was ‪+234 908 508 0282. A number that has been flagged numerously on this thread for scams. How he came to be your trusted business partner is not my place to explain but what's obvious is that of I'd paid my ₦300,000 into your account, it would've been gone for good and you won't be here telling tales about your very romantic business relationship with a known scammer. By the way, if you want the full details of our chat on WhatsApp, I'll be glad to send them over to you.
As per modifying my post, nice try but I'd rather you continue with the abuse. So if you don't mind, you can please shove your apology down where the sun don't shine.

13 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2017
$2000 BTC available @495/$, call/whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PGlitters(m): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
$330 btc available at 495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Sempumping:

Well ...Enjoy tongue

It doesn't stop me ...Not even you nor your village witches can stop ma shine

And how are you sure he is warriblood ...just asking

You should be banned...Ediat

Everybody b forming CIA

Olodo. ..Bushbaby

Someone must have attended boarding house school here grin
Na where I hear ham last be that

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
keishik:

Lol, I've been doing NL fights since you were in nappies and grew out of it a long time ago so by all means, indulge yourself. Ladies on this forum have always had the reputation for being vile and uncouth - something about abused females finding an avenue to vent their deep early frustrations I heard. But that's just by the way.
The number that contacted me with the name Yahweh, and was willing to send $700 to a non - existent bank was ‪+234 908 508 0282. A number that has been flagged numerously on this thread for scams. How he came to be your trusted business partner is not my place to explain but what's obvious is that of I'd paid my ₦300,000 into your account, it would've been gone for good and you won't be here telling tales about your very romantic business relationship with a known scammer. By the way, if you want the full details of our chat on WhatsApp, I'll be glad to send them over to you.
As per modifying my post, nice try but I'd rather you continue with the abuse. So if you don't mind, you can please shove your apology down where the sun don't shine.

kilode

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2017
kennynelcon:
$2000 BTC available @495/$, call/whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Bamz:
$2000 BTC available @ 495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PGlitters(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
PGlitters:
$330 btc available at 495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Sempumping:

[s]E don dey pain you bah tongue

Sorry for the insult

So bros biko do the needful[/s]

He's a notorious scammer and you're even sounding like his accomplice.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Payza Funds available for sale

$85 @ 450/$

Only serious buyer should contact me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iwriterng(m): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2017
I need help with PayPal payment.

If you offer this kind of service, please mention me.

I need to pay about $100 for some service via paypal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2017
$88 perfectmoney is available @480, non negotiable, thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Lordtrillion:
So this Guy with phone no 08161526357 contacted me that he got my phone no on LBC & has Bitcoins for sale.
He told me he had $300 & was willing to sell at 432/$

At first, I was like shocked shocked Good rate. But on a 2nd thought, I imagined how someone who could sell off his coin at 475+ on LBC will then offer me a rate of 432/$ not minding he'll be at loss including the risks involved since we're dealing with each other for the first. I just concluded to play along with him.
I dropped my address & told him to send his acct no & that once I get the coins, I'll send his money.
After 5mins, he told me he had sent it.
I checked my wallet & there was nothing. I just laughed in my mind & said this one still dey learn work oh grin grin
Long story cut short, he sent an outdated screenshot of his blockchain transaction history. $300 he claimed to have sent wasn't even in d history & when I called him out to the fact that it wasn't in his transaction history, he immediately blocked me.
Here's the acct no he sent which everyone should beware of

ACCOUNT NAME : ADEMOLA ADENIYI
ACCT NUMBER: 0709227175
Bank Name: Access Bank
Phone no: 08161526357

CC Tabbaz

Thanks for sharing. similar incidence happened to me yesterday. I will share screen shots later

Details below

Ariyo ayanfeoluwa
Uba: 2093071183

Account details is obviously not for the scammer cos when I called him he is not yoruba judging from his ascent. So it's a pure MITM stuff.

People need to be smart. The dude claimed to have sent 3btc worth 1m+ and sent an outdated screen shot of block chain that doesn't even reflect the said transaction. He kept telling me to send his money, until I made him realise how foolish he is trying to play with my intelligence

The first screen shot shows the guy that contacted both of us is the same person and the account details is of innocent person

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2017
You guys should squiz out small amount of your bitcoins and invest in a platform that pays 150% in just 15 days.

Through this way, you can make and sale more bitcoins at a very high profit margin. I have my proof of payment. Whatsapp me for detail.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 4:15am On Jan 14, 2017
NaijaSwap:
sold $384 to Nifty247 and the deal was successful

Thanks for the trust bro. Please I need more today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.