Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177781 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
JakePotgieter:

Hi,

Big opportunity here at FCI, based just outside of London to buy and sell Naira into major currencies across the world.

2-3 day timeframe for payments to suppliers in any country.

We never charge a fee for any part of our service, we make money on the spread which we advertise to you.

Jake.potgieter@fci-ltd.co.uk email me on here with further enquiries and I will be happy to help.

All the best,
Jake

spam?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
ryanfci:
Guys to avoid all of this hassle and these problems, contact myself on my email ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk

Here at FCI in London, we have FCA regulated process with Standard Charter Bank , meaning we can offer 422N1USD and the money will be paid into any USD account within 2 days.

I am currently working with a few introductory brokers in Lagos at the moment and are keen to offer a legal and risk free route for you guys to get your money out.

All the best,
RW

Too many red flags.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seen undecided
EnterPRO:

Too many red flags.

ryanfci:
Guys to avoid all of this hassle and these problems, contact myself on my email ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk

Here at FCI in London, we have FCA regulated process with Standard Charter Bank , meaning we can offer 422N1USD and the money will be paid into any USD account within 2 days.

I am currently working with a few introductory brokers in Lagos at the moment and are keen to offer a legal and risk free route for you guys to get your money out.

All the best,
RW

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
JakePotgieter:

Hi,

Big opportunity here at FCI, based just outside of London to buy and sell Naira into major currencies across the world.

2-3 day timeframe for payments to suppliers in any country.

We never charge a fee for any part of our service, we make money on the spread which we advertise to you.

Jake.potgieter@fci-ltd.co.uk email me on here with further enquiries and I will be happy to help.

All the best,
Jake

When u send and my china supplier receives payment then I'll pay u naira, are u game?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

When u send and my china supplier receives payment then I'll pay u naira, are u game?

Supplier or shipper?

Most of these logistics companies are doing at N425 not so?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

Supplier or shipper?

Most of these logistics companies are doing at N425 not so?

My agent over there,
I pay him for everything
He buys the goods n ships it
I pay for freight and cbn here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

My agent over there,
I pay him for everything
He buys the goods n ships it
I pay for freight and cbn here

Paying for supplies is much easier.

Why not split the process so it can average out?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bobo65(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
EnterPRO:

Paying for supplies is much easier.

Why not split the process so it can average out?

Its how it's always been
I can't start looking for shipping agents
Moreover it's way cheaper than that of any shipping agent IV seen online
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BrandExpert(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please i need someone to contact me asap for paypal fund. I need about 287usd.
07032776097 or amomedia2014@gmail.com.
It is urgent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BrandExpert(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
asids55:
330$@365 paypal
Do u still have?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Clone2020:

Mr man sharrap there and stop coming online to play victim. You sent me a pm on nairaland and I followed up and contacted you via whatsapp, we agreed on the price. You had $108 to sell but i chose to buy only $25 out of caution as I haven't seen any trade ads by you nor have I seen confirmations by anyone online. The very moment I sent you the money, you decided to tell me you don't have the "pay" option and I should request a payment from you using a fabricated company whose address is in Virginia USA. I told you I didn't feel comfortable making up a random company because I know how these payment systems operate, they are quick to freeze your funds and block your account once they suspect any foul play. Moreover, what makes u think that ploy would work when your made up company "Omasworld Consult" isn't registered in the U.S?? Notwithstanding I did as you said and made the request. You still couldn't send the funds and you resorted to various tactics to hold on to my money. I've attached screenshots or our conversation detailing your silly excuses. It was only later on u told me u have never sent money to anyone via payoneer before. But I remember the very first thing u said when we started chatting on whatsapp was how u would get some of your guys to exchange $1500 of payoneer funds once this transaction is successful. But instead I was met with excuses about going to the market, then traveling on a bus then heading to class then ultimately having problems with your phone.
Look eh, it's not about $1 or $1 million, you should always be held by principles. I've sold funds here as well and I pride myself in remitting funds within 1 minute. I don't like keeping people in suspense because it's human nature to become suspicious especially with someone they haven't transacted with before. So whether I dey soak garri for Yankee or I get Donald Trump money e no matter, it doesn't give you any right to abscond with my money and be giving me BS. Since you are a self made mogul/nursing student making "millions on the street" of Benin, next time just jejely conclude your side of the agreement. Don't stop picking up phone calls and replying messages only to show up after someone has located your hideout and confirmed your I.D, it's a small world out there.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well Mr clone you can go ahead and insult I don't have anything to say to you. I have refunded you money what else. You should be mature than this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
I am not a scam and will never be I can hold my head high any where
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anyway the transaction has been made.All thanks to Mr Juliustip who still believe in me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guys i highly recommend juliustip he has an honest and straight forward person. You can do business with him he does not delay in paying. I sent him my dollar and he paid immediately at a very reasonable rate. Thanks man. God bless you. More of you, looking forward to do more business with you. Thanks one more time for believing in me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guys i highly recommend juliustip he is an honest and straight forward person. You can do business with him he does not delay in paying. I sent him my dollar and he paid immediately at a very reasonable rate. Thanks man. God bless you. More of you, looking forward to do more business with you. Thanks one more time for believing in me despite the criticism.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollaflow:
$500 PayPal available (370/$ non negotiable),
bitcoin also needed, just incase

Still available? Paypal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliustip(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Omasworld1:
Guys i highly recommend juliustip he is an honest and straight forward person. You can do business with him he does not delay in paying. I sent him my dollar and he paid immediately at a very reasonable rate. Thanks man. God bless you. More of you, looking forward to do more business with you. Thanks one more time for believing in me despite the criticism.

I actually did purchase the funds from @Omasworld1 and he delivered.

I believe the situation between @Clone2020 and @Omasworld1 is actually a misunderstanding which should have been resolved internally.
Though I understand from the point of Clone2020 that the refund delay spiked the skepticism he had.

So I will plead with both of you to settle and avoid any future personality issues.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by codest(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
$750 PayPal available at N380, call or WhatsApp 08024701034
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
juliustip:

I actually did purchase the funds from @Omasworld1 and he delivered.

I believe the situation between @Clone2020 and @Omasworld1 is actually a misunderstanding which should have been resolved internally.
Though I understand from the point of Clone2020 that the refund delay spiked the skepticism he had.

So I will plead with both of you to settle and avoid any future personality issues.

Regards
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Omasworld1: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by asids55: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
BrandExpert:
Do u still have?
sold sorry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintpn(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
@790 Payoneer for sale .....whatsapp 08069783660
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dewtor(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
300usd available to be paid into a USA bank account and Naira equivalent to be collected in Nigeria. Contact me thru 08088804500 for more details.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by remcoface: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
saintpn:
@790 Payoneer for sale
.....whatsapp 08069783660

Your rate please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dewtor:
300usd available to be paid into a USA bank account and Naira equivalent to be collected in Nigeria. Contact me thru 08088804500 for more details.

Your rate please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akinswaggs(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
$500 Available fr deposit to Us Banks,

Rate N410/$

$500 Paypal available fr sale

Rate N390/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ccarlos: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Omasworld1:
Well Mr clone you can go ahead and insult I don't have anything to say to you. I have refunded you money what else. You should be mature than this

Bro ooo ooo
U get good account balance oo
Dis buhari change no reach ur side ni.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2016
150 payoneer for sell, contact me on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Well I can help but first your PayPal has to clear to my bank first before sending you pm. If you are okay or need more information, feel free to whatsapp me

kennakarter:

Pls guys I need your help asap

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2016
$2500 Available in a us boa account ready for transfer. ₦ 415/$ fixed. Whatsapp 08053250698

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.