Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5181142 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
564$ BTC available at 475

I need money to do offering tomorrow

FTC

Signs of good things to come grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
hardniola:
60 €skrill still available. netteller. sold. contact on sign.
Bring your Skrill funds to me... Am waiting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Pls who has an idea of hw to track down a scammer with phone number and bank acct. Apart from trucaller. Not a scammer on this thread tho. Pls quote me. I'l contact u for the way . Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
DjSwaga:
Pls who has an idea of hw to track down a scammer with phone number and bank acct. Apart from trucaller. Not a scammer on this thread tho. Pls quote me. I'l contact u for the way . Thank you
Them scam u?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FIRIKI(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
FMCASH:
94$ PayPal available @415/$

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
ZUBY77:

We can deal then. Ready?

Very Ready

Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
PayPal available

410/$

Whatsapp :08148615957
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
jahstech:

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

I HAVE SEEN THE HIGH DEMAND OF ESCROW ON THIS THREAD, AND MOST TIMES I PERSONALLY HAVE NEEDED ESCROW, BUT OUR TRUSTED ESCROW ARE SOMETIMES IF NOT MOST TIMES NOT AVAILABLE OR BUSY, BEFORE THESE GUYS USED ME AS ESCROW THE OTHER DAY, THEY SEARCHED FOR ESCROW FOR MORE THAN 1 HOUR, IS EITHER OGA (NAMES WITH HELD) IS BUSY OR IT TAKES TOO LONG FOR MESSAGES TO BE REPLIED.

ON THAT BASIS AND SINCE AS YOU CAN OBSERVE FOR SOME TIME NOW, I DON'T COME ONLINE ON NAIRALAND THAT MUCH, (NO NAIRALAND DEALS FOR NOW), YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR ESCROW SERVICES.

MY SERVICES STARTS FROM 7AM TO 12AM ONLY.

MY ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IS MY FAVOURITE NUMBER 0.7.0.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO SCAMMERS, USE MY TESTED AND TRUSTED METHOD OF COLLECTING NUMBERS BY COPYING AND PASTING ON YOUR PHONE DIALER, DON'T ACCEPT MY NUMBER FROM ANYONE PLS. IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE HERE DON'T BELIEVE IT.

#TRADESAFE

PUBLISHED BY: JAHSTECH ENTERPRISE

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Day11:

Very Ready

Whatsapp

+8613544479311
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
$600 btc available @ #480

contact on whatsapp: +233540577751
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

No beef meant but please do not and i repeat do not use him as escrow.
infact use escrow for his escrow.
bottom line is trade cautiously and my last advice never use him as escrow.

DEAR OKWALFUGO,

I TAKE THE WORDS YOU WROTE ABOVE AS A DEFORMATION OF MY PERSONALITY AND IMAGE AND THEREBY DEMAND PROOF BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT AS TO WHY YOU MADE SUCH DEFAMATORY STATEMENT.

I TRY KEEPING A CLEAN RECORD AND WISH IT CONTINUES CLEAN HENCE COMMENTS LIKE THE ABOVE WITH NO PROOF IS AN ASSULT AND I DEMAND AN APOLOGY OR EVIDENCE AS TO WHY SUCH STATEMENT WAS MADE.

IF QUALIFICATIONS WERE TO BE PROVIDED I DON'T SEE HOW YOU ARE TO BE MORE TRUSTED THAN MYSELF WHEN HANDLING PEOPLE'S FUNDS.

PLEASE IS EITHER YOU DO JUSTICE TO YOUR STATEMENT OR YOU BRING IT DOWN.

cc:
Puskin

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hehehehehe

This drama upstairs is interesting

Demanding an apology on NL is akin to winning a stake on Nairabet

The probability of getting it is 1 in 1000000

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
3RNEST:

Them scam u?

I'm asking for a friend grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
3RNEST:

Them scam u?

I'm asking for a friend grin

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by NaijaSwap(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
$362 btc available @475
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
khassy:
Hehehehehe

This drama upstairs is interesting

Demanding an apology on NL is akin to winning a stake on Nairabet

The probability of getting it is 1 in 1000000

Is not easy to create a good name on Nairaland, I wonder why one would be trying hard to do that and someone would be spoiling his effort (without any evidence)??

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donbrowser(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Doyinlawal:
Email....what of whatsapp..phone call or so on
I release my phone number on request via mail. BTW funds sold. Will have another one soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
jahstech:

Is not easy to create a good name on Nairaland, I wonder why one would be trying hard to do that and someone would be spoiling his effort (without any evidence)??

Truth is everybody has been accused or thought to be a scammer sometime

It's up to you to ignore it and ensure no one can validate that claim.. no need replying to everyone who believes you're a scammer without proof

Bottomline
He didn't say you're a scammer.. he just advised members to be careful

I see no offense in that..Even trusted names here sometime get the "trade with caution" statement

564$ BTC still available at 475... I need offering money for church tomorrow

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
jahstech:

DEAR OKWALFUGO,

I TAKE THE WORDS YOU WROTE ABOVE AS A DEFORMATION OF MY PERSONALITY AND IMAGE AND THEREBY DEMAND PROOF BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT AS TO WHY YOU MADE SUCH DEFAMATORY STATEMENT.

I TRY KEEPING A CLEAN RECORD AND WISH IT CONTINUES CLEAN HENCE COMMENTS LIKE THE ABOVE WITH NO PROOF IS AN ASSULT AND I DEMAND AN APOLOGY OR EVIDENCE AS TO WHY SUCH STATEMENT WAS MADE.

IF QUALIFICATIONS WERE TO BE PROVIDED I DON'T SEE HOW YOU ARE TO BE MORE TRUSTED THAN MYSELF WHEN HANDLING PEOPLE'S FUNDS.

PLEASE IS EITHER YOU DO JUSTICE TO YOUR STATEMENT OR YOU BRING IT DOWN.

cc:
Puskin

Truth is, u are relatively unknown. U shouldn't just come to render escrow services just like that. U earn ppls trust and not take it by force..make good deals with ppl, be trustworthy and ppl would come looking for u.

12 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
AM STILL.BUYING SKRILL OOO.TARGET NOT REACH YET..CONTACT ME... Abeg come with nice price oo......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
rad8:

Truth is, u are relatively unknown. U shouldn't just come to render escrow services just like that. U earn ppls trust and not their to take it by force..make good deals with ppl, be trustworthy and ppl would come looking for u.

@the bolded

1. You haven't dealt with me before doesn't make me unknown. Let the people speak, not just YOU.

2. Where did I indicate I wanted trust by force?? No where pls.

The people I have dealt with before know me.

I just said I wanted to render a service based on what I have observed and you raised a red flag already, what calls for such??

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FMCASH(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
FIRIKI:

Still available?
Sold to frankmoney
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
jahstech:

@the bolded

1. You haven't dealt with me before doesn't make me unknown. Let the people speak, not just YOU.

2. Where did I indicate I wanted trust by force?? No where pls.

The people I have dealt with before know me.

I just said I wanted to render a service based on what I have observed and you raised a red flag already, what calls for such??

Why are u nw soliciting for ppl to u ur escrow service?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
rad8:

its by choice bro, hes not pointing a gun at any body's head to use him as escrow. Anybody that wants to use him has to be sure they are cool wit him, like me I have only 5pple i can use as escrow despite knowing about 10legit peeps here. The drama for today don do.

#PinkyTheGhost

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
rad8:

Bro you're not funny, you said the answer yourself.

rad8:

Truth is, u are relatively unknown. U shouldn't just come to render escrow services just like that. U earn ppls trust and not take it by force..make good deals with ppl, be trustworthy and ppl would come looking for u.

Is like you missed my initial post that started this whole thing, pls go back and read it.

A lot of the TRUSTED DEALERS group here are most times busy if not available.

The only person that has helped me on Escrow service as at when I asked was BOOKIEMART01, the rest reply in an hour or so time.

I just said am not too busy, if you need escrow and you can't find contact me.

If you he had asked who can vouch for me, it would have been better than the trash he posted up there.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by jahstech: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
its by choice bro, hes not pointing a gun at any body's head to use him as escrow. Anybody that wants to use him has to be sure they are cool wit him, like me I have only 5pple i can use as escrow despite knowing about 10legit peeps here. The drama for today don do.

#PinkyTheGhost

God bless you bro,
They didn't just ask and you are passing out judgement.
This trusted group thing is becoming annoying. So if am not on that list I can't be used as ESCROW,
Power corrupts they say and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You want make others dey queue to beg you for Escrow, that's what you want??

#humans

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gocare: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Mrtyron:

please it's payment first, and if you can't deal that way, there is no need to continue dealing!
if you ready contact me on whatsapp: 08063404341
guaranteed and sure from my client.

You guys should use escrow,

you know your account was registered 8 days ago.

Its still new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.