Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5160993 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by scampy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
rad8:
Btc needed, 470 to 472/$

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by juliustip(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY. BUZZ ME ON WHATSAPP AND LETS DISCUSS
Friendly rate abeg..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED UGENTLY

Bitcoins tcoins available @ 478 $ (negotiable)

WhatsApp me below...
Old customers Bonus await you smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenooff(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
ANBAKO:
What is all these fuss about someone trying to render a selfless service? People now think being on the thread for "centuries" makes him/her holier than thou!!!!

You are here complaining that escrow service is not easy and someone offer to support your laudable service but you still complain that "he thinks it is easy" and starts judging him left right and center.

Escrow is firstly by trust and then reputation. Not by force or at gun point.

People forming "King Kong" everywhere on a faceless forum.

There are at least 10 monikers on this forum that I know in my short 3weeks here.....reliable, legitimate, supportive and mainly ......silent!!!

Let's give people chance to widen the horizon and collectively combat this scamming menace on this thread. One of the best way for that is to get more reputable "verified" and trustworthy people as escrow.

NB: I am not an escrow candidate and I am a NEWBIE....courtesy Xzevian
nice one bro... but let's first try his escrow service with your money, I don't mean small deal ooo, I mean mega deal running into millions, so if he runs with your money we'll know he is a scammer, but if he delivers we'll know he is a trusted escrow service provider.

Being a new account or old account doesn't determine if you are trustworthy but when you are busy dragging and forcing people to make you an escrow... my people i'm on the run ooo my hand no dey

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by valencia25(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
I buy iTunes Gift Card of $100 denominations below. And i will send payment into your local bank instantly.

100% Tested And Trusted, Receive payment instantly. Fast payment.

Call/WhatsApp: 080.8286..2125
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olamut(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello house,

Please I need neteller.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

You are correct. now see it this way.
Escrow is free and many people abuse it. they even insult the person offering the escrow for them.
Someone begged me when i was driving to do escrow for him that its urgent. i was heading for a meeting and i parked my car along the road just to make sure i do the escrow and prevent him from getting scammed. Now the same person was not ready. he couldn't get his ecurrency act ready and i had to wait cos the other party has transferred money to my act. i waited ooo til he got ready. now i came 35mins late to the meeting paid fine of N1,500.

Now tell me did i gain or i lost?
of course i lost but whats my joy?

1. I did it and both were happy and they appreciated my patience.
2. I prevented one from getting scammed.

and if they had abused me on top of it adding to my lateness and fee i paid how would i have felt?

these and many more are challenges Escrow providers go through.

Escrow should be paid for. the foreign forum where i trade bitcoins you pay escrow $1. its a forum like this and when you pay even though the $1 does not worth the stress but the person leaves what ever to attend to you. but since we love free things here, we still do try our best to do it free here and the day escrow is not available deal only with reputable members or postpone the trade. don't use cos of profit of N5,000 and then lose your N200,000.

So finally for Jahstech to advertise for escrow something is wrong somewhere and No one should use him as escrow.

For me Am not saying is a mst u pay...

Bt It's wise to use does who ask for money for escrow,I knw justi4jesu does that, if I need urgent escrow I rather use her,than delay....

But I Dnt fancy unknown escrows ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vickylala239: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
vickylala239:
While you guys are discussing Abt scam and escrow pause a bit..

And pass me Skrill......

It's vickylala again......

Skrill needed.......

As for reputation you earn it you don't force your reputation on people......

All good traders accept escrow....

I rather pay for escrow than to lose money to scammers....

Escrow has always been issue this is because escrow has not been consed and more trusted Ppl are not taken into consideration....

Most of the escrow end up exceeding their limit a day,some escrow want to witness while a Scammer take your money and run rather than offering their account number to reduce the chances.....

To me paid escrow is still the Best,because money Will Ginger escrow to help out,else free escrow Will take your whole day....

We shuld Jst focus once It's business, if your escrow and you Wana charge Let Ppl know So that he Will include the fee,and No much laf and joke Wen you Wana buy and go or Sell....

Vickylala again!!!!!!

Skrill plz

Skrill needed.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Escrow is a good thing . But the question is who is the escrow?
Does the escrow deal in the same e currency?
Is the escrow verified by nairaland?
Who do you hold responsible if things go wrong?
If I want to sell btc @ 475 and buyer ask for escrow , what if escrow too has btc for sale and claims he is busy and then come back and advertise btc for sale, who will the buyer that wanted escrow service buy from?

I think escrow providers should not deal but charge for services to be fair .
I don't believe escrow is free at the moment as long as escrow providers also trade, I see it as free advert for them.

From reading through the forum I think only a few traders should escrow for now. Traders like, Tabbaz, Bookiemart and Ladyf others no qualify not that they are scammers but they are hardcore traders.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
105 btc available @ 480.
Escrow allowed.

Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inspektor(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Optimisticgondy:
105 btc available @ 280.
Escrow allowed.

Contact in signature

bro....280?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
ekisbaba:
[s]If I want to sell btc @ 475 and buyer ask for escrow , what if escrow too has btc for sale and claims he is busy and then come back and advertise btc for sale, who will the buyer that wanted escrow service buy from?[/s]

[s]I think escrow providers should not deal but charge for services to be fair[/s] .
I don't believe escrow is free at the moment as long as escrow providers also trade, I see it as free advert for them.

From reading through the forum I think only a few traders should escrow for now. Traders like, Tabbaz, Bookiemart and Ladyf others no qualify not that they are scammers but they are hardcore traders.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
inspektor:

bro....280?
480 I mean...edited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
$1000 bitcoin available @475/$

Whatsapp

Price is fixed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY. BUZZ ME ON WHATSAPP AND LETS DISCUSS
Friendly rate abeg
!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
What is the bone of contention here? Don't really understand what is happening.
ANBAKO:
What is all these fuss about someone trying to render a selfless service? People now think being on the thread for "centuries" makes him/her holier than thou!!!!

You are here complaining that escrow service is not easy and someone offer to support your laudable service but you still complain that "he thinks it is easy" and starts judging him left right and center.

Escrow is firstly by trust and then reputation. Not by force or at gun point.

People forming "King Kong" everywhere on a faceless forum.

There are at least 10 monikers on this forum that I know in my short 3weeks here.....reliable, legitimate, supportive and mainly ......silent!!!

Let's give people chance to widen the horizon and collectively combat this scamming menace on this thread. One of the best way for that is to get more reputable "verified" and trustworthy people as escrow.

NB: I am not an escrow candidate and I am a NEWBIE....courtesy Xzevian
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
ekisbaba:
If I want to sell btc @ 475 and buyer ask for escrow , what if escrow too has btc for sale and claims he is busy and then come back and advertise btc for sale, who will the buyer that wanted escrow service buy from?

I think escrow providers should not deal but charge for services to be fair .

undecided

Funny how a stranger comes into ur house for the first time, scan thru and makes conclusions about who to cook, clean, sweep, eat and fukk...

Smh

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
My point about escrow being traders too, why won't an escrow provider recommend another escrow and ask for him to be used. 1k charge for a 20k deal is 5% of the deal . Lol.
Optimisticgondy:
Did you have to run your mouth to say what you don't know?

How many times have I sold btc here? Have you ever offered to buy btc from me before? Have I ever asked you to be my escrow before?

If your answer to any of these questions is Yes, post screenshot here.

Yesterday, the only time I asked you if your escrow was free was when I was asking about the credibility of an escrow a buyer asked us to use and you wanted us to use you.
And the reason was that a female trader here wanted to collect 1k on 20k+ deal.
I've only dealt with you once and that was when I bought btc from you @480

Well, I'm not surprised at the trash you spewed up there cos today is Sunday, and you're probably high on something. Paddle your canoe Alaye.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ayohbk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
juliustip:
$2000 BTC needed @470

Get in touch.

Available @475
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dimco(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
$1000 BTC NEEDED at 470/$

check my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oga we are all strangers in this house. Abi na your house? Nairaland owner sabi you? KMT
HazzanTazzan:

undecided

Funny how a stranger comes into ur house for the first time, scan thru and makes conclusions about who to cook, clean, sweep, eat and fukk...

Smh

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babyadachi: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
$199 Paypal funds for sale. Price is 420/$. You'll pay first. Payment in 3 instalments. Watsapp me on 08099092083.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
ekisbaba:
Oga we are all strangers in this house. Abi na your house? Nairaland owner sabi you? KMT

Ok sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
DONE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
270$ Btc available @475/$
Don't comman negotiate o...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Buying Skrill , neteller, Payoneer @ 430-435.
Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
And you sir, I think is good for escrow
HazzanTazzan:

Ok sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
105 Btc available at 475 if you're buying all.

Escrow allowed.

Contact in my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by copperA2015(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Do we have anybody to help me pay for an item on eBay...
173$ to be precise..
Holla 07066240076 on Whatsapp if you can help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.