Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5202998 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz1: 1:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Gurucircle123 - a scammer reading the thread.

I guess he is the new GUNBIZz

Bloody scammer

help us deactivate his account plssss

CC
Dominique

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AleAirHub(m): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Good Morning

I need $8000 worth of bitcion.

Offer rate N470...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2017
puskin:

Who tagged him??

Isn't it you that raised the alarm??

I saw something fishy and notified the house. At least we would have waited for his explanation before banning him for years.
I remember I also posted somewhere same day that no blacklisting until he explains himself

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Singapore1:

i think the guy contact tutucious and explained to him... if yes ..then something good is happening grin grin

Yes boss he actually did... And gave his reasons, which was understandable...
He claimed b4 he saw the post he could no longer defend himself because he was banned from business session for almost eternity (lol)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:11am On Jan 30, 2017
tutucious:

no blacklisting pls... Lets just know why he needs someone else's account to receive the paypal funds and not he's

@ puskin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2017
puskin:

Who tagged him??

Isn't it you that raised the alarm??

He said he messaged you. Pls hear him out and if you feel his explanation is good enough which I think it is then pls do d needful.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 4:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 4:41am On Jan 30, 2017
toluxa1:
If you have any quantity of Bitcoin at N470, Contact me.

Scammers stay off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 4:47am On Jan 30, 2017
ITUNE GIFT CARD OF $25 $50 AND $100 denominations (ANY QUANTITY) ALWAYS NEEDED

Bring all ur itune gift card and get paid within 15 minutes

WATAPP 08062910669 FOR FAST BUSINESS.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2017
1000$ btc needed @ 470 - 473/$

Contact signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Donkunxex(m): 4:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2017
rad8:
Bring ur btc @ 470 - 473/$

Contact signature
come on watapp if u need upto $8000 let us reason together
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 5:33am On Jan 30, 2017
3000$ Btc and above needed 470/$ if you got contact
Can also buy small quantity. But rate not kore than 470/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Phony200(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2017
dollaflow:
come on watapp if u need upto $8000 let us reason together

Send me a msg on WhatsApp pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2017
$5000 Btc needed at 470/$

If you like don't bring it to me and go fall in scammer's den. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Tabbaz1:

As anticipated, the scammers have run out of techniques. now it's time to mimic [/b]username of a trusted trader by adding or deleting a letter from it.

[b]be at alert[/color]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT!!

DON'T FALL FOR WHATSAPP GROUP TRICK

Funny things on nairaland everyday.

While we are still referring to the present few members assisting us with escrow as half bread is better than none -( My apologies bosses in escrow crew). I was just informed that some people have formed whatsapp group specifically for escrow.

My advice

Never be a victim of any tricks from scammers. Escrows here are people we trust and they are few. Always run here to ask about them and check their numbers on their profile

There is nothing like whatsapp group for escrow service ooooooooo

Infact, NO OFFICIAL ESCROW ON NAIRALAND as at now. The one we have is half bread better than none.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Phony200:

Send me a msg on WhatsApp pls
happy monday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Tabbaz:
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike: 

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now. 

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps: 

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is T a b b a z

No comer no fullstop no space. I only spaced it here for clarity

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's T a b b a z 1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone number

#tradesafe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2017
justi4jesu:
$5000 Btc needed at 470/$

If you like don't bring it to me and go fall in scammer's den. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2017
SKRILL STILL NEEDED URGENTLY.. I BUY ANY QUANTITY... BRING YOUR 1 CENT AND I WILL BUY..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by just4tech: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2017
$201 Btc available @ 475
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ZUBY77(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2017
If you have PayPal for sale, let me know.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Bitcoins available @ 475/$

Bring your escrow or pay first. I can only send first to trusted buyers.

Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Good morning, Normally I wouldn't have said anything about the issue on ground. But one thing is important to note here for everyone. This is not a police station and we cannot get you back your money once it is gone ,only you will bear the pains and agony. The worst we can do os just to publish the scammers record here for others to be watchful on. Secondly,we cannot but admit that the efforts of Tabbaz is gradually paying off and scamming has reduced although the threat still remains,this is due to the consistent updating of the scammers list and their techniques. They are running out of options and their next lines of action will be impersonation,escrow and kidnapping. Before you deal with anyone you are not sure of ,ask the person to quote you here except you are 9000% sure it is the right person you are dealing with. If you are not sure about someone don't feel too proud or shy to come and ask on the thread ,noone is after ur deal or bitcoin there is more than enough bitcoin for everyone here. Whenever a client gives you a phone number try as much as u can to type the number in the search space and press search. That simple search might save you another 6 months of toiling to save money you may lose to scammers. Escrow remains the easiest way to dupe and runaway with ppl money,imagine a scammer escrowing a 800k deal and the money is passed to him for safekeeping,you will keep waiting while he keeps telling you the bank hasn't credited him and all the while he will be deleting his nairaland details. So be very careful who you choose as ur escrow. Don't do any face to face deal with anyone. Bitcoin isn't scarce ,the stupidity of ppl is what these scammers are feeding on. Once kidnapped,you will be raped,beaten and robbed. So be careful who u meet for business transactions there ia no citizens database in Nigeria how much more nairaland. Use ur common sense and caution when dealing with people. And I repeat,nobody can get you back your money here ,everyone is on his or her own. The responsibility of keeping your money safe solely lies on you. A word is enough for the wise. God bless you all

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Lastly be careful of moniker manipulation by scammers ,be very observant. Look at every alphabet letter and for any punctuation marks . If it is not onatisi then it is not onatisi . Don't be naive and ignorant. OPEN YOUR EYES VERY WELL AND ASK QUESTIONS OPENLY HERE ON THE THREAD BEFORE DEALING ,I REPEAT NO ONE CAN GET YOU YOUR MONEY BACK ONCE IT IS GONE ONLY GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED UGENTLY

Bitcoins available @ 480 $ (negotiable)

WhatsApp me below...

Old customers Bonus await you smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Omorotionmwan:

I have small skrill o. $134
Contact me make I buy your skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by majormatt(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks for the Info. Please help a brother once you are scammed come tell us oh. Cos if them scam you for this economy you fit cry.
OkwaIfugo:

DO NOT USE HIM OR DEAL WITH HIM AS ESCROW.
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING. AVOID THIS GUY LIKE BOKO HARAM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Beware of customise SMS.

attached are some of the fake sms used by scammers cloning my phone number in bulk SMS platform

I DO NOT USE SMS IN MY DEALINGS...

I ONLY USE WHATSAPP AND NAIRALAND FORUM

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by panmic: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2017
panmic:
Pamchange has perfect Money for sale at N495/$, although we are new here, but we are panmic on localbitcoin, u can check our feedback page there for trustworthiness concerns...

Bitcoin for sale at N485/$

We will buy your Bitcoin at N470/$

We will buy it Perfect Money at N470/$

We offer escrow by allowing you secure your funds by locking it in a trade on the localbitcoin website, after receiving your order, we cancel trades on the escrow service.

We also accept US dollar payment as cash within Port Harcourt, or bank transfer to our domiciliary account at $1 to 1$ perfect money

We have over1000+ trades, with 100% feedback

Call 08094945669
WhatsApp 07033574699

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.